tullaRange is an addon that allows the user to make action buttons change color completely under the following conditions:
- When an action is out of range
- When the user is out of energy/mana/focus/etc
Colors for each setting are configurable by a GUI in the addons options menu.
Why use tullaRange over something like RedRange?
tullaRange is derived from RedRange. The main thing I do differently is that I replace each individual action button's OnUpdate handler with a single global one. The end result is that tullaRange uses less CPU than other implementations.
Where can I find the source?
- Updated for WoW 7.0
- Updated for WoW 6.2.0
- Updated for WoW 6.1.0
- Added Chinese localization (thanks to Masini)
- Added Italian localization (thanks to Kuzunkhaa)
- Switched to using an OnUpdate handler again, with the hopes of fixing the random crash that happens.
- Fixed an off by one error
- Adjusted config to pick random icons from your spell book, instead of attempting to pick a random icon from your action bars.
- Fix coloring for buttons when deselecting a target while out of range
- Updated for WoW 6.0.
- Switched over to using the new C_Timer API.
- Redesigned the options menu.
- Fixed issues that would cause the menu to not show up properly
- TOC bump for WoW 5.4
- TOC bump for WoW 5.3
- Updated TOC for 5.2
- Updated TOC for 5.1
- Updated TOC for 5.0
- Dropped holy power highlighting
- Updated TOC for 4.3
- Bugfixes for WoW 4.3 (Should work with WoW 4.2)
- Updated for 4.2.0
- FIxed a typo in the options menu that was causing errors
- FIxed the TOC for the config addon for 4.1
- Updated TOC for 4.1
- Added a threshold slider for Holy Power highlighting
- Removed Holy power spells that only do linear scaling (Inquisition)
- Removed Holy power spells that only do linear scaling (Word of Glory, Light of Dawn)
- Added Light of Dawn to the holy power spell list; Removed Divine Storm
- Added word of glory to the list of paladin holy power spells
- Added holy power detection (thanks to [email protected])
- Updated for WoW v4.0.1
- Fixed the problem where buttons would stop updating oor/oom status
- Added a few checks to make sure a button has an action with a range component when adding to the list of buttons to update. This will probably introduce a new version of the above issue, but probably only for macros :P
- Out of range coloring bugfix.
- Added a configuration interface.
- Fixed an error with flashing buttons.
- Initial release.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|7.0.0||Release||7.0.3||23,576||Jul 19, 2016|
|6.2.0||Release||6.2.0||26,534||Jun 23, 2015|
|6.1.0||Release||6.1.0||13,802||Mar 8, 2015|
|6.0.5||Release||6.0.3||16,341||Dec 13, 2014|
|6.0.4||Release||6.0.3||8,018||Dec 6, 2014|
|6.0.3||Release||6.0.2||14,291||Oct 22, 2014|
|6.0.2b||Release||6.0.2||7,441||Oct 17, 2014|
|6.0.2||Release||6.0.2||339||Oct 17, 2014|
|6.0.1||Release||6.0.2||4,377||Oct 16, 2014|
|6.0.0||Release||6.0.2||6,855||Oct 11, 2014|
|5.4.0||Release||5.4.0||24,869||Oct 3, 2013|
|5.3.0||Release||5.3.0||12,453||May 22, 2013|
|5.2.0||Release||5.2.0||11,439||Mar 4, 2013|
|5.1.0||Release||5.1.0||13,750||Nov 27, 2012|
|5.0.0||Release||5.0.4||15,088||Aug 28, 2012|
|4.3.1||Release||4.3.0||39,000||Nov 29, 2011|
|4.3.0||Release||4.2.0||18,780||Nov 11, 2011|
|4.2.0||Release||4.2.0||13,052||Jun 27, 2011|
|2.8||Release||4.1.0||10,691||Apr 27, 2011|
|2.7||Release||4.1.0||2,928||Apr 26, 2011|
|2.6||Release||4.0.3a||17,288||Dec 14, 2010|
|2.5||Release||4.0.3a||5,577||Dec 3, 2010|
|2.4||Release||4.0.3a||4,336||Nov 25, 2010|
|2.3||Release||4.0.1||4,642||Nov 7, 2010|
|2.1||Release||4.0.1||82||Oct 24, 2010|
|2.0||Release||4.0.1||259||Oct 11, 2010|