Total RP 3
Total RP 3 is the brand new roleplay add-on from the creators of Total RP 1 and 2
It aims to be the best way to customize and describe your roleplay interactions, by brining together the powerful customization features from Total RP 2, new features asked by our users and a much better user interface designed with usability in mind. With this addon you can fully customize all the information about your characters and companion (pets, battle pets, etc.), like the name, the description or even attach an image to represent them.
Our goal is to bring back the simplicity and user-friendliness of add-ons like FlagRSP and MyRoleplay but without sacrificing your freedom when defining your roleplay characters.
Total RP 3 implements the Mary Sue Protocol, which is also used by roleplay addons like MyRoleplay, XRP or even Total RP 2. That means TRP3 can understand and exchange data with all these addons.
Also Total RP 3 is a fully modular addon. So even if it will greatly expand in the future, you can choose exactly which features you want to use and won't be bothered by a complex user interface if you don't want to. This is the main module which will be required to run any future expansion.
Don't know how to install an add-on ? Check our installation guide !
You use TipTac to customize your tooltips? Check out our TipTac module to have your Total RP 3 tooltips skinned!
- You can customize your characters and companions (battle pets, pets and mounts) with a powerful profile system.
- Keep track of all characters and companions you crossed by with the directory.
- Locate other role-players on the world map (requires Total RP 2 v.1.032 or later, or Total RP 3 v.1.0 or later).
- A customizable target frame, allowing you to easily reach useful actions about your roleplay target.
- Chat frame features, likes OOC and emote detection and coloration, using full roleplay names in the chat…
- Full Mary Sue Protocol implementation : Total RP 3 can communicate with MyRolePlay, XRP, Total RP 2 and other MSP add-ons so you can view other players information even if they are using another roleplaying add-on. (Details on the MSP implementation)
- A customizable toolbar with useful actions like switching from switching from one profile to another, switching from IC to OOC, from AFK to DND, showing or not your character's helmet and cloak…
- Import your existing profiles from Total RP 2, MyRolePlay, XRP, flagRSP2 and flagRSP(MoP). (Tutorial)
We will add more features in future versions, bringing back some missing features from Total RP 2
This version introduces a couple of new neat features and improvements.
Mature profiles filter system
We have added a new mature profiles filter system to Total RP 3. This feature is enabled by default if the profanity filter option is enabled or if parental control is enabled. You can always enable or disable this option in the Register settings.
When the mature filter is enabled, Total RP 3 will check the content of the profiles you receive to see if it contains specifics mature words. Profiles flagged as containing mature content have their tooltips muted, their at-first-glance bar is not shown and you will see an alert when trying to open the profile.
You can choose to ignore the alert and consult the profile or add the profile to the white-list if you don't want it to be ever filtered again.
You can also manually mark a profile as mature. When doing so, you will be able to provide the words that was not filtered by Total RP 3 so it is added to the filter, so it gets smarter at flagging profiles.
The mature filter dictionary is pre-populated with a couple of words for the English, Spanish and French locale. You can edit the dictionary in the settings to remove or add words.
Export and import profiles
You can now export profiles data to text that you can copy and paste somewhere else. You will then be able to paste back the data inside a profile. The data exported contains all your profile information, your relations, and will contain your inventory and quest-log in the future.
- We have refined the UI on various places.
- The map location system has been tweaked to prevent an issue when the map is opened.
- Fixed an issue with the companion system when color blind mode is enabled.
- Fixed an issue with the chat module when not enabled.
- Minor Text Fixes™
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Total RP 3 : 1.2.0||Release||7.0.3||19,337||Sep 22, 2016|
|Total RP 3 : 1.2.0 beta 2||Beta||7.0.3||1,799||Aug 28, 2016|
|Total RP 3 : 1.2.0 beta 1||Beta||7.0.3||756||Aug 25, 2016|
|Total RP 3 : 1.1.4||Release||7.0.3||54,968||Jul 26, 2016|
|Total RP 3 : 18.104.22.168||Release||7.0.3||30,284||Jul 19, 2016|
|Total RP 3 : 1.1.2||Release||6.2.4||14,790||Jul 14, 2016|
|Total RP 3 : 1.1.1||Release||6.2.4||18,573||Jul 7, 2016|
|Total RP 3 : 1.1.0||Release||6.2.4||7,269||Jul 6, 2016|
|Total RP 3 : 1.0.3||Release||6.2.4||39,057||Apr 28, 2016|
|Total RP 3 : 1.0.2||Release||6.2.0||73,269||Jun 24, 2015|
|Total RP 3 : 1.0.1 bis||Release||6.1.0||12,035||Jun 3, 2015|
|Total RP 3 : 1.0||Release||6.1.0||12,637||May 2, 2015|
|Total RP 3 : 0.2.7||Beta||6.0.3||21,455||Jan 11, 2015|
|Total RP 3 : 0.2.6||Beta||6.0.3||7,136||Dec 15, 2014|
|Total RP 3 : 0.2.5||Beta||6.0.3||6,469||Nov 22, 2014|
|Total RP 3 : 0.2.4||Beta||6.0.3||5,761||Oct 27, 2014|
|Total RP 3 : 0.2.3||Beta||6.0.2||5,188||Oct 14, 2014|
|Total RP 3 : 0.2.2||Beta||5.4.8||2,108||Sep 30, 2014|