Getting the "Font not set" error?
Make sure both the Font -> Font Face, as well as the Bars -> Font Face is properly set to a valid font.
TipTac - An Advanced Tooltip Addon
TipTac is a tooltip enchancement addon, it allows you to configure various aspects of the tooltip, such as moving where it's shown, the font, the scale of tips, plus a lot more.
To open the option dialog, just use "/tip" without any parameters. Use "/tip anchor" to show the anchor frame and position it as you want.
You can always get the latest release of this addon on WoWInterface.com. Please post your comments, questions and suggestions for this addon there.
- Shows the buffs and debuffs of the target with cooldown models. Has options to make it only show the ones you cast.
- When in a raid or party, there is an option to show who from the group is targeting the unit.
- Vast anchoring options allows you to change between Normal, Mouse and Parent anchor, this is configurable for both unit and non-unit tips on a frame or non-frames.
- Anchoring frame lets you decide exactly where you want tips with the normal anchoring option.
- Able to change the font face and size for all tips in the User Interface. Uses "LibSharedMedia" if installed.
- Can show a Health, Mana, Energy, Rage, Runic Power or Focus bar inside the tip, which can be enabled or disabled as you prefer.
- Tips are getting updated at a customizable interval to display changes.
- Configurable fading options, both a prefade and fadeout time can be set. They can also be set to zero if you prefer the tips to just hide instantly.
- Allows for you to change the background and border color of the TipTacTip and any of the modified tip.
Currently TipTac comes with a few presets, these are a collection of preset settings. You can find the presets in the options. I am looking for more layout presets to include in future releases of TipTac. So feel free to post your saved settings.
Special Tip Modification
TipTac does not only configure the tip for units, you can also use TipTac to modify other tips in the WoW Interface. The way they are getting modified are both in scale and appearance. The border and background of the modified tips can be changed to colors of your desire. You can disable this appearance change by disabling the option "Hook Special Tips" under the General tab of the options dialog. Currently these tips are getting modified, but you can add more if you wish by editing the "TipTac\core.lua" file. GameTooltip, ShoppingTooltip1, ShoppingTooltip2, ShoppingTooltip3, ItemRefTooltip, WorldMapTooltip, AtlasLootTooltip and QuestHelperTooltip.
Other TipTac Addons
There are two other addons, included in the TipTac package, which improves tip functionality in WoW. First one is "TipTacTalents", which will show player talents in the tip. The second addon is "TipTacItemRef", which improves the look of the ItemRefTooltip, which is the one shown when clicking on an item, spell or achievement link in the chat. Please refer to each addon's readme.txt file for more information regarding their functionality.
Saving Settings Per Character
If you prefer to have TipTac configured differently on each of your characters, you will have to manually edit the "TipTac.toc" file. In this file, you will have to locate "SavedVariables", and change it into "SavedVariablesPerCharacter". You must restart WoW for it to take effect, and it will reset your current settings.
Lacking Features, Ideas & Problems
- ItemRefTooltip does not position well if scaled below 1.
- Add more slash command to change settings, this will allow people to reconfigure TipTac on the fly, without opening the config window. Great for multiple specs etc.
- Currently doesn't work well with the Russian client, because it is unable to find the level line using the "TT_LevelMatch" pattern. There is a fix here: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/tip-tac/tickets/3-overachiever-ru-ru-compatibility/
- Sometimes tips may not fade for a mage's mirror images. This happens because GTT:GetUnit() does not return a unit token when you mouse over them.
- Even with the option "Instantly Hide World Frame Tips", some tips still fades out, this is because TipTac uses a "mouse cursor change" event to find out when to instantly hide world tips. But since not all world objects change the mouse cursor, you wont see tips fading out instantly for them.
- Add a font size offset slider in the options, that determines the size delta of the tooltip header text.
- Change the font of the "GameTooltipMoneyFrame" texts.
- Adding a castbar in addition to the already existing health and power bar.
TipTac Changes | 2016 Oct 27
- Updated the TOC version to 70100 for the 7.1 patch.
- Fixed errors caused by calling "GetAttribute" on widgets that does not have this method. Thanks oppizippy.
- Added a workaround that should help with making the WorldMapTooltip and the QuestScrollFrame appear as other tooltips configured by TipTac.
TipTac Changes | 2016 Aug 30
- TipTacItemRef: Fixed issue with incorrect itemLevel showing for items that have been upgraded.
TipTac Changes | 2016 Aug 24
- TipTacItemRef: Fixed certain items with upgrades not displaying their upgraded ID.
TipTac Changes | 2016 Jul 23
- Fixed a few more API changes related to SetTexture -> SetColorTexture. Thanks vincentSDSH.
- Options: Fixed menu dropdowns appearing behind other frames. Thanks again vincentSDSH.
TipTac Changes | 2016 Jul 21
- TOC version updated to 70000 for the Legion 7.0.3 pre-patch.
- Updated the API usage to fit with the changes in the 7.0.3 patch.
TipTac Changes | 2015 Dec 07
- Added an option for battle pet tips, under the "Special" category. If you encounter issues with battle pet tips, disable this.
- The TipTacItemRef addon has been updated to fix the itemLevel issues with Timewarped items. If you encounter issues with itemLevels, disable the "Show Item Level & ID" setting under the TipTacOptions.
TipTac Changes | 2015 Jul 02
- TOC version changed to 60200 for the 6.2 patch.
TipTac Changes | 2015 Mar 04
- TOC version updated to 60100 for the 6.1 patch.
- The "Targeting" text is now using a localized string (BINDING_HEADER_TARGETING). It may not be entirely correct for all locales though.
- Fixed an anchoring issue for mouse anchored tooltips. It was especially noticeable together with Titan Panel.
TipTac Changes | 2015 Jan 14
- If you had your tooltip anchored to the mouse, you may have had some issues with a few UI frames, especially the Garrison UI. An exception for "ANCHOR_CURSOR_RIGHT" was added, which should fix this (thanks ywfn).
- Added some fixes which should resolve the issues where the tooltip background color changes into navy blue.
- No longer shows empty title for certain NPCs.
TipTac Changes | 2014 Oct 16
- Options: Fixed the issue that caused checkboxes not to save their state when checked.
- TipTacItemRef: Updated the "GetUpgradedItemLevel" library. This update will again properly find the correct itemLevel of upgraded items.
TipTac Changes | 2014 Oct 15
- TOC version has been changed to 60000 for the Warlords of Draenor 6.0.2 patch.
- WoD Issue: Fixed an anchoring issue with the GameTooltip.
- Added Class Icon option. This will display the class icon of players next to the tooltip. Find the checkbox toggle under the option dialog's "Icon" category.
TipTac Changes | 2014 May 24
- TipTacItemRef: Updated the "GetUpgradedItemLevel.lua" library, to include the new upgrade IDs.
TipTac Changes | 2013 Sep 21
- Changed the TOC version to 50400 for the 5.4 patch.
- Tooltip height is now updated when a new line is added or removed. Before updates only occured on the configured update frequency. This should hopefully fix some issues where the health/power bars could overlap text in the tooltip.
- Added option to hide the new realm text "Coalesced Realm (*)\nGroup, Whisper" as well as the future "Interactive Realm" text.
TipTac Changes | 2013 May 22
- Changed the TOC version to 50300 for the 5.3 patch.
- Updated TipTacItemRef addon.
TipTac Changes | 2013 Apr 17
- Changed the TOC version to 50200 for the 5.2 patch.
- Added experimental code to support the "Mary Sue Protocol", used by roleplaying addons. To enable, go options and set the "General -> Name Type" to "Mary Sue Protocol". As this is experimental, it will not work properly or maybe not at all, but I am interested in the initial feedback and help in how to get it working optimally.
- Added a check for proper data when constructing battle pet tooltips, which could previously cause Lua errors in some cases.
TipTac Changes | 2013 Feb 19
- Changed the TOC version to 50100 for the 5.1 patch.
- Fixed an error for the health/power bar text when set to "Deficit", with the "Condensed Bar Values" option on.
- The options configurations table is now accessible through Lua via "TipTacOptions.options".
TipTac Changes | 2012 Oct 30
- Added proper support for battle pet tooltips, such as pet type, as well as their actual combat level instead of critter level.
- Layout profiles are now consistent with the formatting of their classification.
- Fixed a very rare error that could occur if both classification and level would be undefined.
TipTac Changes | 2012 Sep 29
- Fixed a Lua error that could occur, if another addon used TipTac's AddModifiedTip() function before the saved variables had been loaded.
- Added support for the new classification "minus" used for certain units.
TipTac Changes | 2012 Sep 05
- Added an option for the removal of the Alliance and Horde faction text from the tooltip. It can currently be found under the Special category. Turned off by default.
- Updated TipTacTalents, with a fix to allow talent spec to show for yourself.
TipTac Changes | 2012 Sep 01
- Now removes the Alliance and Horde faction text from the tooltip.
TipTac Changes | 2012 Aug 30
- Changed the TOC version to 50001 for the 5.0 Mists of Pandaria patch.
- Fixed the "Show Who Targets the Unit" feature, so it now works with the changed API.
- Removed the level estimator that was used for units returning -1 as level, those more than 10 levels above the player. This estimation was determined by the number of talent points they had spent.
TipTac Changes | 2012 May 20
- Changed the TOC version to 40300 for the 4.3 patch.
- New option to show player gender. It will be displayed before the race. E.g. "85 Female Blood Elf Paladin".
- Added the three "ItemRefShoppingTooltip" to the tooltips to get modified. These are the ones showing when you hold down shift over the ItemRefTooltip.
TipTac Changes | 2011 Sep 29
- Changed the TOC version to 40200 for the 4.2 patch.
TipTac Changes | 2010 Dec 06
- Fixed the option "Show Condenced Bar Values", it didn't work due to a typo on my part.
- Bars: Added new bar text option "Current Only". This setting will only show current value, not max.
- Included a new "Blizzard" layout, this will try and make the tooltip look like the default tooltip.
TipTac Changes | 2010 Dec 05
- Fixed an empty line issue with the addon XToLevel, and perhaps even more addons? This "fix" might have created new conflicts with other addons, please let me know if that is the case.
- Now supports the new "trivial" classification.
- A unit will no longer show as tapped (gray), if you are still able to get credit for attacking. This is done by using the function UnitIsTappedByAllThreatList().
- It's no longer possible to get the same tooltip modified by TipTac more than once. Every time a tooltip frame is added to the TT_TipsToModify list, it will check first if it has already been added.
- Will now properly use the default game font, even when it was changed during addon loading by another addon, after TipTac had loaded.
- Bars: Deficit value will no longer show "0" when at full health, instead it just shows nothing.
- Bars: Added new option bar text option "Values & Percent", which shows in the format "426 / 1567 (27%)".
- Bars: Removed bar text option "Auto Values".
- Bars: Option to show bar values in a condensed formated added. This causes numbers like "38795 / 52864" to be shown as "38.8k / 52.9k". The same as the old "Auto Values" option, but works for all settings.
- Colors: You can now select not to color the guild by reaction color, but instead by a configurable color.
TipTac Changes | 2010 Nov 23
- Updated TipTacTalents. Fixed some issues by no longer clearing the inspection unit after having recieved the inspection data.
- Optimised aura icon anchoring.
- Auras: Now support the "noCooldownCount" flag. With this new option, you can tell an addon such as OmniCC not to show the cooldown text on the auras.
- Fonts: Added option to configure the font size delta on the tooltip texts. By default this value is 2, which means header text is two font sizes larger than normal text, and small text is two sizes smaller than normal.
TipTac Changes | 2010 Nov 17
- Level estimation for enemy players more than 10 levels above you, are now estimated properly again. Since it uses the number of talent points spent, the level might be estimated incorrectly, and as you only gain a point every 2 level now, it can also show as one level short.
- WorldMapCompareTooltips added to the list of tooltips being modified.
- Updated TipTacItemRef, refer to its changelog for specific changes.
TipTac Changes | 2010 Nov 12
- Many updates and changes done to the TipTacItemRef addon. Please refer to its changelog for details.
- The "Quality Colored Border" option, which colors the tooltip border based on the item rarity, has been moved from the core TipTac addon, into TipTacItemRef.
TipTac Changes | 2010 Nov 10
- Will no longer mess with the functionality of chatframe hover link support of other addons, if disabled in TipTac.
- Fixed aura stack count text from resetting back to "Friz Quadrata TT", even if default gamefont had been changed by an addon.
- ItemRef: Fixed some issues introduced with the last release.
TipTac Changes | 2010 Nov 09
- Added new option to enable ChatFrame hover hyperlinks. This will show the tooltip from the chatframe, without having to click on the link first. You can find and enable it from the "Special" category page in the options.
- Major changes done to the TipTacItemRef addon, please refer to its changelog for details.
- You can now configure TipTacItemRef from ingame, if you have TipTac and TipTacOptions installed.
- Fixed an issue where an anchor set to mouse, would move even non default anchored tooltips to the mouse. This was an inconsistant behavor, if there are some who dislike this change, I should be adding a new option to override non default anchored tooltips instead. Please let me know if that is the case.
TipTac Changes | 2010 Oct 27
- Fixed a long standing issue, regarding a UnitAura() error that were happening for some people.
- Added fallback colors for some class colors, this should eliminate the odd lua error that could happen once in a blue moon.
- Updated TipTacTalents, refer to its changelog for details.
TipTac Changes | 2010 Oct 19
- Options: Fixed an error when using the mousewheel on a slider option.
- TipTacItemRef has been updated to fix an issue with linking achievements cross server.
- TipTacTalents was updated with a fix for the "InspectPaperDollFrame.lua" error that could happen when requesting inspect data.
TipTac Changes | 2010 Oct 14
- New release with an updated TipTacTalents to lessen some of the inspect requests it generated. View TipTacTalents changelog for specifics.
TipTac Changes | 2010 Oct 12
- Changed the TOC version to 40000 for the 4.0.1 pre Cataclysm patch.
- Updated TipTacTalents to be compatible with the changes to the Cataclysm API.
TipTac Changes | 2010 May 01
- The GameTooltip's statusbar texture is now also fixed for the tiling issue.
- Added new combat tip option named "Still Show Hidden Tips when Holding Shift". Using this option, allows you to still hide the tips in combat, but if you hold shift, it will ignore the setting.
TipTac Changes | 2010 Apr 13
- Delayed the hooking of "GameTooltip_SetDefaultAnchor" until the "VARIABLES_LOADED" event, as there seem to be a few addons calling the "GameTooltip_SetDefaultAnchor" for whatever reason, before the UI has even loaded.
- Vertical and horizontal tiling of the bar textures are now specifically set to false. This was apparently needed since the 3.3.3 patch.
TipTac Changes | 2010 Mar 25
- The health and power bars had stopped working correctly as of patch 3.3.3, this will no longer happen.
TipTac Changes | 2010 Feb 27
- Changed the TOC version to 30300 for the 3.3 patch.
TipTac Changes | 2009 Nov 28
- Added slash command "/tiptac" in addition to "/tip".
TipTac Changes | 2009 Aug 27
- Fixed the misplacement of debuffs relative to the tip, which was caused by the latest update.
TipTac Changes | 2009 Aug 26
- Colorblind mode will no longer affect the guild line of the tip now.
- Fixed a bug which could cause a "trying to anchor to itself" error, if the option "Only Show Auras Coming from You" was enabled.
TipTac Changes | 2009 Aug 14
- The "GameTooltip_SetDefaultAnchor" function is now hooked using a secure hook, to avoid the taint caused by changes in the 3.2 patch.
TipTac Changes | 2009 Aug 13
- Changed the TOC version to 30200 for the 3.2 patch.
- Options: Fixed a few problems with the color controls.
- No changes really, but a lot seems to be unable at ticking the "Load Addons Out of Date" checkbox at the character screen, so this is basically just a TOC bump...
TipTac Changes | 2009 May 26
- Rarity colored border for item tips should now work again.
- Removed some obsolete code.
- Reorganized some code, should be more optimised now.
- Added a secondary parameter to the "TipTac:AddModifiedTip(tooltip,noHooks)" function, if set to true, it will not hook the "OnHide" and "OnTooltipSetItem" scripts.
TipTac Changes | 2009 May 25
- The option to show an icon next to the tip for raid icon, faction icon or combat icon, has been split into three different options.
- A check is now made to see if the configured texture still exists, if not, it will be reset to default.
- Setting the option to only show auras coming from you, will now also show auras applied by your pet or vehicle.
- Fixed a bug with the option to show auras at the bottom, which caused debuffs to be positioned incorrectly.
- Reduced string garbage creation even further.
- The "TipTac:AddModifiedTip(tooltip)" function can now also takes a string as the tooltip parameter.
- Any frame can now register itself using "TipTac:AddModifiedTip(tooltip)", it no longer needs a global name, nor does it have to be a GameTooltip, any frame will do.
TipTac Changes | 2009 May 17
- Will not show someone targeting "" anymore. This seem to have been a change caused by patch 3.1, for some reason targettarget could return an empty string.
- Optimised the "Targeted by" function, will no longer generate so much string garbage.
- You can now configure the cache size in TipTacTalents, through the TipTac options.
- Should now work a little better together with colorblind mode, at least it will no longer replace the color blind mode line in the tooltip.
- Rage bar is no longer shown for units that actually has no power, that is for NPCs whose max rage is zero.
TipTac Changes | 2009 Apr 19
- Removed some debug information related to the mage's mirror images.
- Changed the aura options a little, it now uses the new caster unit return to detect your auras.
TipTac Changes | 2009 Apr 17
- Changed the TOC version to 30100 for the 3.1 patch.
- Tips for a mage's mirror images should now show.
- Been doing some code cleanup and optimisation. The string garbage created should now be lower.
- No longer hooks the "GameTooltip_UnitColor" function, this means that the option to color player names by class color, will no longer work without TipTac Appearance.
- The temporary Auctioneer (LibExtraTip) workaround has now been removed. Thanks to the guys behind Auctioneer for looking into this and fixing it.
TipTac Changes | 2009 Mar 26
- The Auctioneer workaround should now work again.
- If you have TipTacTalents installed, you can now configure it through the TipTac options under the "Talents" category.
- Options: Moved a few options around to make room for the new "Talents" tab.
TipTac Changes | 2009 Mar 22
- Removed a blinking aura cooldown bug that could happen when the tip was resized.
- Options: Changing the bar texture or height now also changes the default tooltip health bar.
- Options: Fixed a problem where you couldn't change some color options, and trying to would generate a Lua error.
- Options: New option added to colorise the border based on the unit's reaction. This option will override the option for class colored border.
- Many options now work without TipTac Appearance enabled.
- Options: Removed the "Hook Special Tips" option. If there is a reason you really don't want certain tips hooked, you'll have to remove them editing the Lua, look for "TT_TipsToModify".
- Added a new layout preset named "Solid Border".
- If an addon is using the tooltip's fadout function for non units, TipTac will no longer stop the fadeout from happening.
- The unit status text, such as afk, dnd or dc, has been moved to the end of the name, instead of before.
- Added the function "TipTac:AddModifiedTip(tooltip)" which allows for other addons to "register" tooltips to be modified with the TipTac style. Normally you could just add these to the "TT_TipsToModify" list, but if tips added to that list are dynamically loaded, it wont work. This new function will.
- Redesigned the anchoring options. The new anchoring might be more confusing at first, but it will allow you to control the tip a lot better than previously. There are now four anchors, unit and non-unit tips in both the world and on frames. Also, the previously named "Smart" anchor is now called "Parent" anchor.
- The tip icon will now also show if a unit is in combat. The other states, raid and pvp icon, will take priority though.
- Removed the "values in kilo" option for the bar text and replaced it with a better "Auto Values" option. This will show the values as normal, in kilo or mega, depending on the values.
- Tips should no longer occationally appear without the TipTac Appearance, as if the option was off.
TipTac Changes | 2009 Mar 19
- Fadeout for group members out of range should no longer happen prematurely.
- Options: Now uses my shared libraries for options factory and dropdown menus. Makes things a little easier to update and to add new options in the future.
- When adding the names of those from the group targeting a mob, it will now let the tooltip do auto line breaks, this should make it look better.
- The problem with text getting hidden behind TipTac's own health and manabar has finally been fixed. About time, I know!
- Options: An option to enable a workaround for Auctioneer / Informant has been added under the "Special" category.
- Added the "QuestGuru_QuestWatchTooltip" tooltip to the ones getting modified.
TipTac Changes | 2009 Mar 17
- The fadeout issue related to TipTacTalents, was not actually fixed in the previous version, even though it was in the changelog. This has now been properly fixed. This was only a problem if the fadeout wasn't overridden.
- Fixed a problem where tips were not shown, if the tip was shown from a unitframe with a concated unit, such as "targettarget".
- There was a problem for worldframe unit tips on players/pets who were in your group, this caused the tips not to fadeout. This issue has now been fixed.
TipTac Changes | 2009 Mar 16
- Optimized some of the fadeout code, it will now also work even if you have disabled the TipTac Appearance.
- Occasionally the TipTac fadeout could get halted because of an update from TipTacTalents, I've fixed this by not allowing TipTacTalents to call "GTT:Show()" to resize the tip during fadeout.
- Fixed some fadeout problems for certain Unit Frames, they should now fadeout properly according to the settings of TipTac.
- Changed some of the default values for the settings, into how I want TipTac to be looking off the bat.
- Optimized the coloring of background and border for the reaction, class colored border, and item rarity border color options. Also fixed a few problems related to this, that sometimes prevented the proper coloring for signs and other world objects.
- Added a "deficit" option for the bar text drop down.
- An option to hide the default health bar has been added, this is of course on by default. But if you for some reason want to disable the internal health/mana bars in TipTac and just use the default one, it is now possible.
- Options: The minimum value on the Backdrop Edge Size option has been lowered from eight to zero.
- Options: A new "Solid" border texture has been added.
- Added partial support for ClassColors, there is no call back function registered though.
- Corrected a small incorrect bar offset value for when both the health and mana bar was shown.
- Added "QuestHelperTooltip" to the list of tips to modify in appearance.
- Options: New drop down option added for "Name Type". Here you can select either "Name only", "Use player titles" or "Copy from original tip". If you have another addon such as flagRSP, which changes the name in the tip, pick the "Copy from original tip" option.
- An Auctioneer workaround for the "jumping anchor", has been added, but it is not enabled by default as the Informant tip doesn't have a constant name. But feel free to go to line 1126 in "TipTac\core.lua" and uncomment the line to see if it works for you.
- The TipTacAnchor is now visible the first time TipTac is run.
TipTac Changes | 2009 Mar 12
- [Fixed Release] Fixed a problem where the tip wasn't cleaned up sometimes when showing tips from the minimap, signs and certain other places.
- [Fixed Release] If the default fadeout isn't overridden by TipTac, the tip should now keep the proper size while fading out.
- TipTac will no longer incorrectly tile the backdrop textures.
- Removed some old code that would show raid icons on the line that shows the target. This no longer worked after the tip was changed to use the GameTooltip, and could under certain conditions due to a little bug in WoW cause the Star raid symbol to show.
- The aura icons will no longer show a border around them. If anyone prefers the old way, let me know, and I will add an option for it.
- The cooldown on auras will no longer show above the buff application count.
- Improved the fadeout function, it now works a lot better, although if you do see tips not fading out, I've added an option to disable the fadeout override of the GameTooltip that TipTac does. Please give feedback on how this works for different setups and unit frames.
TipTac Changes | 2008 Dec 05
- It is now possible to show and move the TipTacAnchor from the options again.
- Fixed an anchor bug when the non unit anchor was set to mouse, which also made unit tips anchored to the mouse.
- The raid icons will now actually work properly!
TipTac Changes | 2008 Dec 03
- Added raid and faction icon to the tip, this will show the raid icon or faction icon, alliance, horde or pvp (free for all).
- Included a new addon in the TipTac compilation, TipTacItemRef. What this does in short, is to modify the tip that shows when you click a link in chat, please refer to the readme in the TipTacItemRef directory for more info.
- Fixed a fade out problem for some unit frames when the interface option "Beginner Tooltips" was enabled.
- Added back the "Reaction as Text" option which got lost in the remake of TipTac during the last releases.
- The new "ShoppingTooltip3" has been added to the tips getting modified.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|16.10.27||Release||7.1.0||175,784||Oct 27, 2016|
|16.08.30||Release||7.0.3||171,757||Aug 30, 2016|
|16.08.24||Release||7.0.3||79,554||Aug 24, 2016|
|16.07.23||Release||7.0.3||118,925||Jul 23, 2016|
|16.07.21||Release||7.0.3||50,952||Jul 21, 2016|
|15.12.07||Release||6.2.3||184,155||Dec 7, 2015|
|15.07.02||Release||6.2.0||148,870||Jul 2, 2015|
|15.03.04||Release||6.1.0||118,881||Mar 4, 2015|
|15.01.14||Release||6.0.3||120,089||Jan 13, 2015|
|14.10.16||Release||6.0.2||194,618||Oct 15, 2014|
|14.10.15||Release||6.0.2||58,675||Oct 14, 2014|
|14.05.24||Release||5.4.8||156,615||May 24, 2014|
|13.09.21||Release||5.4.0||216,905||Sep 21, 2013|
|13.05.22||Release||5.3.0||135,743||May 22, 2013|
|13.04.17||Release||5.2.0||80,399||Apr 17, 2013|
|13.02.19||Release||5.1.0||111,980||Feb 19, 2013|
|12.10.30||Release||5.0.5||158,679||Oct 30, 2012|
|12.09.29||Release||5.0.5||112,815||Sep 29, 2012|
|12.09.05||Release||5.0.4||104,648||Sep 5, 2012|
|12.09.01||Release||5.0.4||65,175||Aug 31, 2012|
|12.08.30||Release||5.0.4||55,434||Aug 29, 2012|
|12.05.20||Release||4.3.4||140,695||May 20, 2012|
|11.09.29||Release||4.2.0||509,589||Sep 29, 2011|
|10.12.06||Release||4.0.3a||534,899||Dec 6, 2010|
|10.12.05||Release||4.0.3a||62,888||Dec 5, 2010|
|10.11.23||Release||4.0.3a||137,699||Nov 23, 2010|
|10.11.17||Release||4.0.3||110,958||Nov 17, 2010|
|10.11.12||Release||4.0.1||96,710||Nov 12, 2010|
|10.11.10||Release||4.0.1||60,725||Nov 10, 2010|
|10.11.09||Release||4.0.1||415||Nov 9, 2010|
|10.10.27||Release||4.0.1||1,064||Oct 27, 2010|
|10.10.19||Release||4.0.1||791||Oct 19, 2010|
|10.10.14||Release||4.0.1||1,178||Oct 14, 2010|
|10.10.12||Release||4.0.1||599||Oct 12, 2010|
|10.05.01||Release||3.3.3||38,969||Apr 30, 2010|
|10.04.13||Release||3.3.3||500||Apr 13, 2010|
|10.03.25||Release||3.3.0||629||Mar 25, 2010|
|10.02.27||Release||3.3.0||626||Feb 27, 2010|
|09.11.28||Release||3.3.0||1,177||Nov 28, 2009|
|09.08.27||Release||3.2.0||912||Aug 27, 2009|
|09.08.26||Release||3.2.0||98||Aug 26, 2009|
|09.08.14||Release||3.2.0||133||Aug 14, 2009|
|09.08.13||Release||3.2.0||99||Aug 13, 2009|
|09.05.26||Release||3.1.0||329||May 26, 2009|
|09.05.25||Release||3.1.0||94||May 25, 2009|
|09.05.17||Release||3.1.0||99||May 17, 2009|
|09.04.19||Release||3.1.0||2,087||Apr 19, 2009|
|09.04.17||Release||3.1.0||79||Apr 17, 2009|
|09.03.26||Release||3.0.9||136||Mar 26, 2009|
|09.03.22||Release||3.0.9||102||Mar 22, 2009|
|09.03.19||Release||3.0.9||51||Mar 18, 2009|
|09.03.17||Release||3.0.9||99||Mar 16, 2009|
|09.03.16||Release||3.0.9||144||Mar 16, 2009|
|09.03.12 Fixed||Release||3.0.9||64||Mar 12, 2009|
|09.03.12||Release||3.0.9||179||Mar 12, 2009|
|08.12.05||Release||3.0.3||101||Dec 5, 2008|
|08.11.10||Release||3.0.3||53||Nov 9, 2008|
|08.11.09||Release||3.0.3||29||Nov 9, 2008|
|08.10.23||Release||3.0.2||66||Oct 23, 2008|
|08.10.16||Release||3.0.2||67||Oct 18, 2008|
|08.04.06||Release||2.4.0||2,131||Apr 6, 2008|
|08.03.26||Release||2.4.0||71||Mar 28, 2008|
|08.03.21||Release||2.3.3||73||Mar 21, 2008|
|08.02.24||Release||2.3.3||52||Feb 24, 2008|
|08.02.06||Release||2.3.3||44||Feb 6, 2008|
|08.01.30||Release||2.3.3||50||Jan 30, 2008|
|08.01.25||Release||2.3.3||521||Jan 24, 2008|
|08.01.17||Release||2.3.2||50||Jan 16, 2008|
|07.12.26||Release||2.3.0||68||Dec 26, 2007|
|07.12.06||Release||2.3.0||52||Dec 5, 2007|
|07.11.30||Release||2.3.0||60||Nov 30, 2007|
|07.11.27||Release||2.3.0||47||Nov 27, 2007|
|07.09.27||Release||2.2.0||66||Sep 26, 2007|
|07.08.11||Release||2.2.0||147||Aug 11, 2007|