Tidy Plates: Threat Plates - Version 8.5
Tidy Plates: Threat Plates (TPTP for short) is a theme for use with Tidy Plates. It offers a high amount of customization and tweaks to how your nameplates react and look. It also offers some unique features that are not available with any other nameplate addon. I've spent a considerable amount of time improving this addon and any comments or concerns about this addon are appreciated. I'm always looking for ways to improve this addon.
- SharedMedia support and many, many, options for name, health, level, and spell text. As well as all of the standard nameplate features such as castbar and icon, elite icons / textures, skull icons / textures, raid marks, and healthbar coloring/alpha/scale.
- Ace3 profiling.
- Low memory footprint.
- Threat system management.
- Automatic talent detection and role assigning for an easy out of the box setup.
- Customizable widgets.
- Customizable totem nameplates.
- Customizable nameplates for extra customization for specifically named units.
- /tptp - Displays options.
- /tptptoggle - Toggle Role from one to the other.
- /tptpdps - Toggles DPS/Healing threat plates.
- /tptptank - Toggles Tank threat plates.
- /tptpol - Toggles nameplate overlapping.
- /tptpverbose - Toggles addon feedback text.
- A considerable amount of information about options and its internal priorities are not gone into details. Most options that are enable or disable based will toggle off options that are no longer changeable once enabled or disabled. If you have any questions about options and what they do, feel free to leave a comment or PM me here for more information.
- Troubleshooting and FAQ
TPTP In Action:
- TouchyMcFeel: Tidy Plates and Threat Plates
- WoW AddOn Spotlight: Threat Plates- Warcraftic.com
- Nananea: Threat Plates Demonstration
8.5.2 (works with TidyPlates 6.18.11)
- Fixed a LUA error with absorbs on character when personal resource bar is enabled.
- Fixed a bug with custom text where "UNKOWN" was displayed for NPC units without role description.
8.5.1 (works with TidyPlates 6.18.11)
- Reworked transparency (formerly alpha) and scale configuration to make the priority in which settings are applied easier to understand.
- Added options to use threat scale and transparency in an additive way with general scale or transparency settings (and not replacing them completely in combat) [Ticket #138].
- Added an option to set the background of the nameplate's castbar (including color and transparency) [Ticket #135, PM].
- Added a feature to display absorbs at the healthbar of nameplates [Comment #479].
- Added an option to hide friendly nameplates while in combat (Nameplate Settings - Visibility - Hide Nameplates) [Comment #478].
- Added an option to force headline view on friendly nameplates while in combat (Nameplate Settings - Headline View - Force View By Status) [email request].
- Added new spells from Argus mobs to stealth widget ("Demonic Senses", "One With the Void", "Weapon Scope") .
- Added an option to force headline view for non-attackable enemy units (hostile, neutral) [Ticket #132].
- Added a (non-configurable) reaction color for unfriendly, non-attackable hostile units (orange/brown, used in the Argus introduction quests).
- Fixed a bug in custom nameplates that resulted in a LUA error when using "Restore Defaults".
- Fixed a bug in custom nameplates where custom color was not used although enabled [Ticket #139].
- Fixed a bug in the "Spec Roles" configuration that resulted in the list of active specs being empty.
- Fixed a bug (in TidyPlates) where a unit's name is not updated from "Unknown Entity" as soon as possible (only after, e.g., you mouseover the unit).
- Fixed a bug in aura widget 2.0 that prevented whitelisting/blacklisting spells with All/Not in "Mine" filter modes (bugfix from release 22.214.171.124).
- Fixed a bug for custom nameplates which resulted in a wrong scaling in headline view when "Custom Scale" was disabled.
- Upgrade integrated libraries to Ace3 Release-1166.
- Updated localizations for deDE (German), koKR (Korean, thanks to yuk6196) and zhTW (Traditional Chinese, big thanks to gaspy10).
126.96.36.199 (works with TidyPlates 6.18.11)
- Fixed a bug in aura widget 2.0 that prevented whitelisting/blacklisting spells with All/Not in "Mine" filter modes.
8.5.0 (works with TidyPlates 6.18.11)
- Fixes for compatibility with patch 7.3 (including temporary using Ace3 library version r1163-alpha until it gets updated to 7.3).
- Added on option to color names in healthbar view the same way as in headline view (see Nameplate Settings - Names) [Comment #464].
- Added an option to choose and color status text (health text) in healthbar view the same way as in headline view (see Nameplate Settings - Status Text) [Comment #464].
- Added new filter mode Blizzard for aura widget 2.0 which uses WoWs internal debuff filtering. Also, added a new option for this filter to show dispellable debuffs on friendly units [Ticket #131].
- Added an option to disable ThreatPlates for friendly nameplates and keep Blizzard default nameplates for these units [Comment #474].
- Added an option to set scale and alpha for casting units based on their reaction (friendly or enemy) [Commen #468].
- Using custom horde and alliance icons now (from CleanIcons - Thin) instead of build-in ones to social widget.
- Improved consistency of names and status/custom/health text configuration between healthbar and headline view.
- Fixed a LUA error in combo point widget in certain situations when combo points were updated.
- Fixed a bug with quest widget where the quest indicator was hidden when one of several quests on the unit was completed.
- Fixed a bug in status text Everything/NPC Role, Guild, Level where level was not show for players.
- Fixed a LUA error in names coloring for friends and guild members [Ticket #133].
- Fixed a bug with headline view for custom nameplates where health was used exclusively for status text and the actual setting from the options was ignored.
- Fixed a bug with custom nameplates where headline view was used, although globally disabled.
- Fixed a bug with "Filter by Spell" in aura 2.0 widget. Filtering with keywords "All", "My", and (new) "Not" should now work as expected (see https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/tidy-plates-threat-plates/pages/help) [Comment #486].
8.4.2 (works with TidyPlates 6.18.11)
- Added options to change symbol style and color (based on type of quest) to quest widget [Comment #433].
- Added an option to use a custom color for the target's healthbar (Nameplate Settings - Healthbar View) [Comment #460].
- Added an option to hide or show threat feedback when not in an instance. Also, fixed some localization bugs [Comment # 434].
- Fixed a LUA error related to the visibility settings of units triggered by enemy players turning to neutral, e.g., when using a flight path [Ticket #124].
- Fixed a bug with quest widget not being updated immediately after entering a world quest area.
- Added new spell Vigilant to stealth widget.
- Restructured lots of internal stuff in various files (default settings, SavedVariables handling, AceAddon handling).
- Upgrade integrated libraries to Ace3 Release-1158, LibSharedMedia-3.0 7.1.0.
8.4.1 (works with TidyPlates 6.18.11)
- Fixed a LUA error bug in the aura 2.0 widget when sort order "None" was selected [Comment #451].
- Fixed a bug in the aura widget where the aura filter was not used after switching the active theme to ThreatPlates in TidyPlates.
- Fixed bugs in localization deDE (German).
8.4.0 (works with TidyPlates 6.18.11)
- ThreatPlates v8.4 introduces a new default look and feel. A dialog asking if it should be used as default will be shown after the first login.
- Added fully customizable headline view (name-only) (added configuration options and removed dependency to TidyPlatesHub) [Ticket #34, #119, Comment #345, #338].
- Added off-tank mode to threat system (with own color, scale, and opacity for mobs tanked by off-tank) [Ticket #9,Comment #339].
- Added new filter options to aura widget 2.0 for whitelist and blacklist mode: use All and My before a spell name or ID to whitelist or blacklist a spell based on the caster [Comment #385, email request].
- Added a new widget for showing the resource or power of target units (mana, rage, or alternate power for bosses) [Request from WowInterface].
- Added an option to enable clickthrough for friendly and enemy nameplates [Comment #370, #375].
- Added an option to change scaling and opacity (alpha) for casting, mouseover and target units [Comment #363].
- Added option to show or hide mini (minor) mobs (with own scale and opacity).
- Added Earthbind totem which was added in patch 7.1 and fixed bug with Earthquake totem using incorrect spell ID. Also, totems in the options dialog are now sorted by type and name.
- Added an option to hide the hatched overlay on the castbar for uninterruptable casts [Ticket #122, Comment #381].
- Added an option to social widget to color the healthbar of friends' and guildmates' nameplates in a custom color.
- Added an option to social widget to show a faction icon for players and NPCs [Ticket #115].
- Added new spells to stealth widget and improved performance of aura scanning.
- Target and mouseover glow in headline view can be disabled now [Comment #360].
- Visibility of unit types can be configured in more details now.
- Scaling and opacity can not be defined based on unit type (friendly, hostile, player, NPCs, and so on) [Ticket #118].
- Reduced disabling of options based on other settings in the options dialog.
- Removed anchoring options as positioning is based was never based on actual healthbar anyways (but some internal frame). Also, improved consistence for size/scale options.
- Improved consistency for coloring, scaling and opacity between healthbar and headline view, totems and custom nameplates.
- Reworked healthbar coloring and fixed several errors.
- Fixed a bug with Blizzard nameplates reappearing in certain situations.
- Fixed a bug with custom nameplates not using the correct scaling and opacity when "Disable Custom Scale/Alpha" was enabled.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the personal resources bar from showing up when ThreatPlates was enabled. [Comment #402].
- Fixed a bug where nameplates where shown in an incorrect order in relation to their distance [Ticket #106].
- Fixed several inconsistencies in the options dialog (mostly naming and layout of UI elements).
- Fixed several inconsistencies in the configuration for custom nameplates (settings as well as the interaction with the threat system).
- Fixed configuration inconsistencies with threat glow and threat system.
- Fixed a bug with button "Restore Defaults" in custom nameplates which now actually restores default settings.
- Fixed a bug with the dialog shown when using Threat Plates the first time on a character that prevented the TidyPlates options from being shown after pressing "No".
- Fixed a bug with the dialog shown when using Threat Plates the first time on a character that showed the dialog even when ThreatPlates was already active.
- Fixed a bug with quest widget where the quest indication was only shown when unit tooltip was progress-based ("- Prisoners freed: x/y"), but not when progess information was missing ("- Control Orb)".
- Upgrade integrated libraries to LibSharedMedia-3.0 7.0.1, Ace3 Release-r1151, AceGUI-3.0-SharedMediaWidgets r57-release.
- Updated localizations for enUS, deDE (German), and koKR (Korean, big thanks to yuk6196).
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|8.5.2||Release||7.3.0||6,998||Oct 22, 2017|
|8.5.1||Release||7.3.0||19,667||Oct 21, 2017|
|8.5.1-Beta1||Beta||7.3.0||1,424||Oct 13, 2017|
|188.8.131.52||Release||7.3.0||62,851||Oct 1, 2017|
|8.5.0||Release||7.3.0||95,241||Aug 28, 2017|
|8.5.0-Beta1||Beta||7.2.5||810||Aug 26, 2017|
|8.4.3-Beta5||Beta||7.2.5||1,464||Aug 19, 2017|
|8.4.3-Beta4||Beta||7.2.5||16||Aug 19, 2017|
|8.4.3-Beta3||Beta||7.2.5||1,638||Aug 6, 2017|
|8.4.3-Beta2||Beta||7.2.5||249||Aug 6, 2017|
|8.4.3-Beta1||Beta||7.2.5||473||Aug 5, 2017|
|8.4.2||Release||7.2.5||75,511||Jul 23, 2017|
|8.4.2-Beta1||Beta||7.2.5||1,460||Jul 15, 2017|
|8.4.1||Release||7.2.5||84,218||Jun 16, 2017|
|8.4.0||Release||7.2.5||38,969||Jun 13, 2017|
|8.4.0-Beta8||Beta||7.2.0||2,140||Jun 5, 2017|
|8.4.0-Beta7||Beta||7.2.0||2,236||May 25, 2017|
|8.4.0-Beta6||Beta||7.2.0||1,957||May 19, 2017|
|8.4.0-Beta5||Beta||7.2.0||1,915||May 14, 2017|
|8.4.0-Beta4||Beta||7.2.0||979||May 13, 2017|
|8.4.0-Beta3||Beta||7.2.0||2,251||May 5, 2017|
|8.4.0-Beta2||Beta||7.2.0||3,093||Apr 14, 2017|
|8.4.0-Beta1||Beta||7.2.0||2,774||Apr 1, 2017|
|8.3.4||Release||7.2.0||108,557||Mar 29, 2017|
|8.3.3||Release||7.1.5||65,024||Mar 9, 2017|
|8.3.3-Beta1||Beta||7.1.5||2,001||Mar 4, 2017|
|8.3.2||Release||7.1.5||60,392||Feb 18, 2017|
|8.3.1||Release||7.1.5||62,557||Jan 28, 2017|
|8.3.0||Release||7.1.5||15,662||Jan 27, 2017|
|8.3.0-Beta3||Beta||7.1.5||4,477||Jan 13, 2017|
|8.3.0-Beta2||Beta||7.1.0||4,080||Jan 3, 2017|
|8.3.0-Beta1||Beta||7.1.0||3,314||Dec 27, 2016|
|8.2.5||Release||7.1.0||92,600||Nov 25, 2016|
|8.2.4||Release||7.1.0||77,627||Oct 29, 2016|
|8.2.3||Release||7.0.3||70,629||Oct 14, 2016|
|8.2.2||Release||7.0.3||67,489||Sep 27, 2016|
|8.2.1||Release||7.0.3||20,662||Sep 26, 2016|
|8.2.0||Release||7.0.3||40,061||Sep 23, 2016|
|8.2.0-Beta2||Beta||7.0.3||6,415||Sep 18, 2016|
|8.2.0-Beta1||Beta||7.0.3||3,607||Sep 17, 2016|
|8.1.4||Release||7.0.3||53,166||Sep 14, 2016|
|8.1.3||Release||7.0.3||42,567||Sep 9, 2016|
|8.1.2||Release||7.0.3||6,372||Sep 9, 2016|
|8.1.1||Release||7.0.3||15,644||Sep 8, 2016|
|8.1||Release||7.0.3||36,181||Sep 5, 2016|
|8.010-Beta||Beta||7.0.3||6,986||Sep 2, 2016|
|8.009-Beta||Beta||7.0.3||6,027||Sep 1, 2016|
|8.008-Beta||Beta||7.0.3||6,854||Aug 30, 2016|
|8.007-Beta||Beta||7.0.3||245||Aug 30, 2016|
|6.008||Release||5.1.0||759,452||Nov 27, 2012|