SpartanUI was originally designed to free your screen by moving a majority of the interface elements to the bottom. While that is still the core focus of the primary addon and configuration it has become much more since MoP.
Whats new in SpatanUI 4.0
- Starting with SpartanUI 4.0.0 SpartanUI has begun to introduce a fully theme-able system giving you multiple looks and styles.
- Completely modular so that you, the user can use only the pieces you want and give you the complete control over your UI.
- Faster releases, the 8 months between the last 3.x release and 4.0 was due to the massive rebuild of many internal systems. The new themes are not done. The new Components are not done, nor are all the new components done being added. Now that the core has been rebuilt the plan is to get more updates out faster.
Think something is missing? Is there that one thing keeping you from using SpartanUI? Please let me know, your comments and suggestions are what drive the development. Without your suggestions I can only add stuff based on my play style.
With the launch of SpartanUI 4.0 curse comments have been disabled. SpartanUI's Site is now live. Bug Tracker is live there as well. Few points i want to mention
- This has been done as it gets really old having a dozen comment areas, forums, and sites to check. Having it all in one place will allow me to better manage issues and will help your question not go unnoticed.
- I get the same dozen question a bazillion times, having my own site will make it a lot easier to get those common questions answers faster.
- /sui (Shows options window)
- /spin (Toggles Spin Cam)
- /sui version (Shows which version of SpartanUI you are using)
- /suimove (Move Unit Frames)
I found a bug how do i tell you? How do i request a feature?
Please, submit a new bug report via our website.
Q. I changed a option but nothing changed.
A. Some of the a lot options for Raid/Party Frames require a /reload to be done after changing them. This is something that is being worked on to reduce the need for and will be soon prompting for when it must be done.
2016-07-29 04:54:36 -0500
- - Cleanup of old upgrade code, old users will be prompted to use the Setup assistant. - Profile Switching fixed - Show Solo for Raid frames fix - Minor Setup Assistant Tweaks.
- Conflict fix
- - Leave Vehicle Button position - Transparent Raid Frames now listen to the health display mode
- General Unit frame improvments/fixes for many classes.
- Minimal Style bug fix for moving frames Minor Graphical tweak for Transparent frames Removed Options from oUF_MovableFrames. (not needed anyways) Hot's Display order tweak based on usage / Uptime.
- New user bug fixes. Style added to Setup Assistant More options added to Auto Sell Setup Screen AutoTurnIn enabled by default on Setup Screen Spin Cam bug fix
- Minimal Frames Bug Fix
- Tansparent Bugfix for special ability icons.
- Added new setup system.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|4.2.2-Release-3-g775ef47||Release||7.0.3||1,018||Jul 30, 2016|
|4.2.2-Release||Release||7.0.3||4,045||Jul 29, 2016|
|4.2.1-Release||Release||7.0.3||7,075||Jul 29, 2016|
|4.2.0-Release-8-g3e1aa30||Beta||7.0.3||28||Jul 29, 2016|
|4.2.0-Release-6-gb42b663||Beta||7.0.3||183||Jul 28, 2016|
|4.2.0-Release-1-g14cbb62||Beta||7.0.3||277||Jul 27, 2016|
|4.2.0-Release||Release||7.0.3||16,915||Jul 26, 2016|
|4.2.0-Beta-1-g18664da||Beta||7.0.3||90||Jul 25, 2016|
|4.2.0-Beta||Beta||7.0.3||402||Jul 24, 2016|
|4.1.2-Release-1-g9fff8d6||Release||7.0.3||15,012||Jul 24, 2016|
|4.1.2-Release||Release||7.0.3||1,328||Jul 24, 2016|
|4.1.2-Beta-2-ge4c1633||Beta||7.0.3||4||Jul 24, 2016|
|4.1.2||Release||7.0.3||12,726||Jul 22, 2016|
|4.1.1-Release-1-gd4549d9||Release||7.0.3||15,686||Jul 21, 2016|
|r20160720054751||Release||7.0.3||18,231||Jul 20, 2016|
|r20160720015912||Release||7.0.3||9,581||Jul 19, 2016|
|r20160623061156||Release||7.0.3||4,599||Jun 23, 2016|
|r247-nolib||Release||6.2.3||1,012||Nov 14, 2015|
|4.1-r247||Release||6.2.4||161,925||Nov 14, 2015|
|4.1-r243||Beta||6.2.2||421||Nov 1, 2015|
|4.1-r243-nolib||Beta||6.2.2||34||Nov 1, 2015|
|4.0-r233||Release||6.2.2||44,912||Sep 20, 2015|
|r233-nolib||Release||6.2.2||102||Sep 20, 2015|
|4.0-r230-nolib||Release||6.2.2||35||Sep 20, 2015|
|4.0-r230||Release||6.2.2||4,773||Sep 20, 2015|
|4.0-r226-nolib||Release||6.2.2||59||Sep 18, 2015|
|4.0-r226||Release||6.2.2||7,808||Sep 18, 2015|
|4.0-r223||Release||6.2.2||2,826||Sep 17, 2015|
|r223-nolib||Release||6.2.2||14||Sep 17, 2015|
|4.0-r222-nolib||Release||6.2.2||8||Sep 17, 2015|
|4.0-r222||Release||6.2.2||494||Sep 17, 2015|
|4.0-r221-nolib||Beta||6.2.2||9||Sep 17, 2015|
|4.0-r221||Beta||6.2.2||80||Sep 17, 2015|
|4.0-R219-nolib||Release||6.2.2||20||Sep 17, 2015|
|4.0-R219||Release||6.2.2||3,371||Sep 17, 2015|
|r213||Beta||6.2.2||448||Sep 12, 2015|
|r213-nolib||Beta||6.2.2||20||Sep 12, 2015|
|r200-nolib||Beta||6.2.0||54||Aug 31, 2015|
|r200||Beta||6.2.0||454||Aug 31, 2015|
|r189||Beta||6.2.0||855||Jul 18, 2015|
|r189-nolib||Beta||6.2.0||27||Jul 18, 2015|
|r187||Beta||6.2.0||90||Jul 18, 2015|
|r187-nolib||Beta||6.2.0||9||Jul 18, 2015|
|r182-nolib||Beta||6.2.0||45||Jul 11, 2015|
|r182||Beta||6.2.0||324||Jul 11, 2015|
|r181||Beta||6.2.0||775||Jul 1, 2015|
|r181-nolib||Beta||6.2.0||36||Jul 1, 2015|
|3.3.4||Release||6.0.3||180,154||Jan 1, 2015|
|3.3.4-nolib||Release||6.0.3||293||Jan 1, 2015|
|3.3.3d||Release||6.0.3||18,477||Dec 29, 2014|