A simple Combo Point display that shows how many points you have. Has support for the anticipation talent.
To move the display boxes, Alt+drag the leftmost box.
Slash command: /scp
/scp color - Opens a window to let you change color of the combo point frame.
/scp scale <number> - Sets the scale of the bar. Numbers between 0.5 and 3 are recommended. Sample usage: /scp scale 1.5
/scp alpha <number> - Sets the alpha value of combo points. Default value is 1.0, values must be between 0.2 and 1.0.
/scp nocombat on|off - Whether the boxes should be shown outside combat or not.
/scp reset - Resets the addon settings back to the default. Useful if you for example accidentally dragged the frame outside the screen.
/scp anticipation_color - Opens a window that lets you change the color of the anticipation boxes.
/scp anticipation_scale <number> - Change the scale of the anticipation boxes.
/scp anticipation_position above|below|overlap|replace|off - Change the position of the anticipation boxes relative the combo point boxes. Set to off to disable the anticipation functionality.
Interested in translating my addons? Send me a PM!
- Some code restructuring.
- Fixing a Lua error which could occur when using the Deeper Stratagem talent.
- TOC updated for 7.0
- Updated for legion, including fix for the Deeper Stratagem and Anticipation talents.
- Fixed a bug where the color picker frame might not work as it should.
- TOC updated for 6.2
- Now has to option to change the alpha value of combo points. Use /scp alpha <number>
- Improved anticipation detection.
- TOC updated for 6.1
- Anticipation stacks will not be shown in overlap or replace mode unless you have 5 combo points.
- Anticipation stacks can now replace or overlap the combo points. This is is disabled by default, to enable it, type /scp anticipation_position overlap or /scp anticipation_position replace
- Fixed a LUA error which could rarely occur with the Anticipation talent.
- Combo points now remain visible even if you have no target since they are no longer target bound.
- TOC updated for 6.0.
- Updated For Warlords of Draenor to recognize cat form.
- Fixed a bug where the combo point bar would not always appear for low level druids.
- TOC updated for 5.4
- TOC updated for 5.3
- TOC updated for 5.2
- Anticipation should now work properly with more locales. Anticipation is now supported for English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian clients.
- TOC updated for 5.1
- The Anticipation talent is now supported! Your anticipation stacks will appear as a second bar above the normal one. If you want to move it to below use /scp anticipation_position below, or use /scp anticipation_position off to disable it.
- Some minor cleanup.
- Support for the Anticipation talent is being tested. Please let me know if you find any errors or everything is working correctly.
- To see the new list of slash commands, simply type /scp
- Now supports hiding the bar out of combat with zero combo points. This is disabled by default, to enable it, type /scp nocombat off
- Several minor fixes
- Initial release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|v1.6b||Release||7.0.3||1,268||Aug 23, 2016|
|v1.6a||Release||7.0.3||11,897||Jul 20, 2016|
|v1.6||Release||7.0.3||4,533||Jul 19, 2016|
|v1.5f||Release||6.2.3||26,343||Dec 30, 2015|
|v1.5e||Release||6.2.0||23,105||Jun 24, 2015|
|v1.5d||Release||6.1.0||9,949||Apr 26, 2015|
|v1.5c||Release||6.1.0||8,760||Mar 8, 2015|
|v1.5b||Release||6.1.0||6,016||Feb 24, 2015|
|v1.5a||Release||6.0.3||6,401||Jan 30, 2015|
|v1.5||Release||6.0.3||4,039||Jan 21, 2015|
|v1.4b||Release||6.0.3||5,386||Jan 6, 2015|
|v1.4a||Release||6.0.2||10,774||Oct 21, 2014|
|v1.4||Release||6.0.2||3,795||Oct 14, 2014|
|v1.3.4||Release||5.4.0||13,439||Sep 10, 2013|
|v1.3.3||Release||5.3.0||3,111||May 22, 2013|
|v1.3.2||Release||5.2.0||2,559||Mar 5, 2013|
|v1.3.1||Release||5.1.0||2,079||Dec 4, 2012|
|v1.3||Release||5.1.0||563||Nov 28, 2012|
|v1.1||Release||5.0.4||1,779||Aug 31, 2012|
|v1.0||Release||5.0.4||638||Aug 29, 2012|