Rewatch is an addon to help you monitor your healing-over-time (HoT) spells as a druid. There's an easy main window which you can move around, which will contain six bars for every target; a healthbar, energy-/rage-/manabar, lifebloom bar, rejuvenation bar, regrowth bar and a wild growth bar. Simply click a spell bar to cast that spell on that specific player and watch the clicked bar channel down as the corresponding HoT spell runs out.
Party- and raidhealing has never been so easy!
- Highly recommended usage with ''/cast [target=mouseover, exists, help] Lifebloom; Lifebloom'' macro!
- Check this page for the macro's I use: http://wow.curseforge.com/projects/rewatch/pages/macros/
- Automatically adds frames for party- and raidmembers.
- Click a healthbar to target that player.
- Click a spellbar to cast that spell on that player, and watch as the bar channels down as the HoT runs out.
- Spellbars are by default: Lifebloom, Rejuvenation, Regrowth and optionally Wild Growth.
- If enabled, spell buttons are by default: Swiftmend, Nature's Cure, Ironbark, Healing Touch and Efflorescence.
- Player frames will highlight aggro in red, poisons in green, and curses in purple.
- Alt-click on a healthbar to cast Nature's Cure on that player.
- Shift-click on a healthbar to Revive / Rebirth that player.
- Ctrl-click on a healthbar to cast Innervate on that player.
All of the important spells, right at a single click away. Told you it was easy!
Recommended are using mouse-over macro's, these make your life even easier. Just mouse-over the playerframe of the player you want to heal, and hit the keybind to your mouse-over macro. You can find these macro's here: http://wow.curseforge.com/projects/rewatch/pages/macros/.
You can adjust the AddOn to fit your needs in the options menu, accessible through the command '''/rewatch options''' or '''Esc > Interface > AddOns > Rewatch'''. Note that these options are not processed live; you will have to click '''Okay''' to save and confirm changes before they have effect. That means if you click '''Cancel''', all options will revert back. Exception to this are the bars- and framecolors, these are directly processed and have no undo feature.
Did you know?
- The cooldown of CR is displayed on the Wild Mushroom button.
- Rightclick the HP bar for some extra options: to remove this player, add his/her pet, or highlight for a quick view.
- The command '''/rewatch sort''' re-organises your frames, sometimes it's messed up after a few replacements in the raid.
- Limit the total number of frames in your Rewatch frame by using '''/rewatch maxPlayers [number]'''.
- Rightclick the main Rewatch frame to (un)lock it.
- Try some preset layouts using '''/rewatch layout'''.
- In the Highlighting options, add some aura's you need to be careful of. I'll fill this list myself over time by raiding, please feel free to contribute!
- Organise the player frames in columns instead of rows, so the frame will grow top-to-bottom instead of left-to-right!
- Bobn64 for his maintenance on this AddOn while I was gone!
- SJSlane for the support and testing with WoD!
- Bakkax for the quick code patches for Legion!
- Hee-seon (Korean)
- Thomas Friedrich (German)
- Didier ''Silvio'' Carmin (French)
- Jkon @ Tyrande (Spanish)
- alkiviad (Russian)
- Last version: 60006 at 2016-08-21
- Bugs or suggestions can be posted to the Rewatch addon page at http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/rewatch
- Fixed check for resto-only spells when creating buttons
- Added support for offspecs without resto affinity
- Removed some old spells and functionality (deprecated)
- Fixed refresh of Lifebloom bar when casting Regrowth / Healing Touch
- Added button configuration - add which ever spells you want, in the order you want, just the way you want!
- Removed ForcedHeight setting (replaced)
- Added "Organise frames in columns", where the behaviour of the setting "Number of player frames each lines" will apply to columns instead of rows
- Changed default layouts Normal and Compact to use "Organise frames in columns"
- Updated version for patch
- Fixed localizations
- Changed CooldownFrame_SetTimer to CooldownFrame_Set
- Removed glyph checks
- Added support for Flourish
- Fixed mana/rage/energy bar colouring
- Small fix in the incoming-heal-bar height
- Change ruRU localization encoding to UTF-8 without BOM (should fix Rewatch for Russian clients, now!)
- Border size fix, now it finally aligns properly!
- Background transparency fix, it's now solid when you want it to be!
- Fix incoming heals display
- Changed dead and out-of-range display of players
- Fixed Germination support, added a small bar inside the Reju bar to track it!
- Changed frame positioning, so Germination bar is properly shown and does not hide between the Reju bar
- Default Health bar colour changed
- Default frame background colour changed
- Now made health bar colouring with health deficiency scaling rather than fixed colours
- Changes mana bar to be 20% of the Healthbar height (used to be 4 pixels default)
- Override for "mana-blue" colour in the mana bar
- Removed strata tampering so it should no longer appear above WoW dialog boxes
- Some performance changes, there were some local variables sneaked in that could cause creeping memory issues
- More performance changes, now only calling GetIncomingHeals once (down from twice) with a player update
- Small fix where the presets in the Rewatch interface option menu could not set to Compact
- Extended slider range in various Rewatch settings to 300 (up from 150)
- Added Russian localization!
- Colour for incoming heals is slightly better visible
- Fixed a few defaults
- Fixed where highlighting Clearcasting also procs from other druids in your group
- Fixed refreshing of Lifebloom by Regrowth/Healing Touch
- Changed the entire way combat lockdown is checked and re-wrote the mechanism to refresh the frames
- Prevented AI party members from generating errors during the Proving Grounds
- Changed the default layout to Minimal (now called Normal), the Compact is renamed back to Compact
- Altered margins and borders slightly, again
- Added a method to change layout presets; /rew layout (normal|compact|classic)
- Changed default colours of de Lifebloom and Rejuvenation bars
- Clearcasting now turns all Regrowth buttons white as highlighting, instead of the full frame
- Fixed an issue when adding players to the frame while in combat
- Removed preset layout popup
- Added preset layout buttons to the Advanced options window
- Changed the default layout to Compact (now called Normal), the original default is now called Classic
- Replace Nourish button with Wild Mushroom button
- Removed Lifebloom stacking mechanism and options
- Added Rejuvenation stacking mechanism and options (NOT YET TESTED - I'M STILL 90 LOL)
- Clearcasting now colours the Rewatch frame GREEN as indication
- Fiddled with the layout margins and borders a little bit
You can see the full changelog at http://wow.curseforge.com/projects/rewatch/pages/changelog/.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Rewatch 60006||Release||7.0.3||822||Aug 21, 2016|
|Rewatch 60005||Release||7.0.3||423||Aug 19, 2016|
|Rewatch 60004||Release||7.0.3||1,104||Aug 4, 2016|
|Rewatch 60003||Release||6.0.3||7,404||Jan 6, 2015|
|Rewatch 60002||Release||6.0.3||1,040||Dec 31, 2014|
|Rewatch 60001||Release||6.0.3||1,110||Dec 21, 2014|
|Rewatch 60000||Beta||6.0.3||55||Dec 17, 2014|
|Rewatch 50507||Release||5.4.0||6,668||Sep 24, 2013|
|Rewatch 50506||Release||5.4.0||831||Sep 16, 2013|
|Rewatch 50505||Release||5.1.0||4,165||Dec 5, 2012|
|Rewatch 50504||Release||5.0.5||1,567||Nov 14, 2012|
|Rewatch 50503||Release||5.0.5||703||Nov 12, 2012|
|Rewatch 50502||Release||5.0.5||134||Nov 11, 2012|
|Rewatch 50501b||Release||5.0.5||1,670||Oct 15, 2012|
|Rewatch 50501||Release||5.0.5||326||Oct 14, 2012|
|Rewatch 50500||Release||5.0.5||826||Oct 11, 2012|
|Rewatch 50409||Release||4.2.0||17,004||Jul 4, 2011|
|Rewatch 50408||Release||4.2.0||2,497||Jun 29, 2011|
|Rewatch 50407||Release||4.1.0||4,395||May 16, 2011|
|Rewatch 50406||Release||4.1.0||3,618||Apr 27, 2011|
|Rewatch 50405||Release||4.0.6||2,394||Apr 22, 2011|
|Rewatch 50404||Release||4.0.6||5,580||Feb 9, 2011|
|Rewatch 50403||Release||4.0.1||8,107||Oct 30, 2010|
|Rewatch 50402||Release||4.0.1||53||Oct 29, 2010|
|Rewatch 5.4.1||Release||4.0.1||658||Oct 18, 2010|
|Rewatch 5.4||Release||4.0.1||64||Oct 14, 2010|
|Rewatch 5.3.1||Release||3.3.5||954||Jul 10, 2010|
|Rewatch 5.3||Release||3.3.0||101||Mar 17, 2010|
|Rewatch 5.2.11||Release||3.3.0||31||Mar 9, 2010|
|Rewatch 5.2.10||Release||3.3.0||39||Feb 28, 2010|
|Rewatch 5.2.9||Release||3.3.0||80||Dec 9, 2009|
|Rewatch 5.2.8||Release||3.3.0||47||Dec 9, 2009|
|Rewatch 5.2.7||Release||3.2.0||76||Aug 5, 2009|
|Rewatch 5.2.6||Release||3.1.0||73||Jun 28, 2009|
|Rewatch 5.2.5||Release||3.1.0||22||Jun 6, 2009|
|Rewatch 5.2.4||Release||3.1.0||55||Apr 15, 2009|
|Rewatch 5.2.3||Release||3.0.9||49||Mar 26, 2009|
|Rewatch 5.2.2||Release||3.0.9||20||Mar 25, 2009|
|Rewatch 5.2.1||Release||3.0.9||44||Feb 19, 2009|
|Rewatch 5.2||Release||3.0.8||34||Feb 9, 2009|
|Rewatch 5.1||Release||3.0.8||30||Jan 30, 2009|
|Rewatch 5.0.2||Release||3.0.8||24||Jan 25, 2009|
|Rewatch 5.0.1||Release||3.0.8||24||Jan 24, 2009|
|Rewatch 5.0||Release||3.0.8||23||Jan 22, 2009|
|Rewatch 4.1.5||Release||3.0.3||28||Dec 23, 2008|
|Rewatch 4.1.4||Release||15||Dec 8, 2008|
|Rewatch 4.1.3||Release||3.0.3||18||Dec 4, 2008|
|Rewatch 4.1.2||Release||3.0.2||18||Oct 24, 2008|
|Rewatch 4.1.1||Release||3.0.2||28||Oct 18, 2008|
|Rewatch 4.1||Release||3.0.2||26||Oct 17, 2008|
|Rewatch 4.0||Release||2.4.3||183||Oct 13, 2008|
|Rewatch 3.0||Release||2.4.3||46||Aug 25, 2008|
|Rewatch 2.0||Release||2.4.2||28||Jul 10, 2008|
|Rewatch||Release||2.4.2||18||Jul 6, 2008|
|Rewatch||Release||2.4.2||26||Jul 5, 2008|