If you're like me, you do a lot of questing in multiple zones. But after a while, trying to find the best item to vendor-trash from the quest reward items is a pain.
So, I wrote Quest Reward! It will automatically select the best item to vendor when you finish a quest! You can still look the other items over, in case one of them is an upgrade, so no need to worry about it giving you the wrong item!
But for those of us who don't need upgrades, and just want to vendor the quest reward, this add-on is invaluable!
All of my Addons can now be downloaded from one convenient spot!
Visit https:bitbucket.org/Kjasi/kjasis-wow-addons to get the latest versions and even updates that haven't been released!
Please hit the donate button to keep me in the game! I also accept WoW tokens! Message me on Battletag Kjasi#1526 to arrange a meet-up!
- Updated for 6.1
- Updated for 6.0
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't get the proper ID number when questing.
- TOC Update for 5.1
- Corrected revision numbers.
- Bugfix for Level Limiter
- Bugfix for item selection error
- Bugfix for missing Library
- 5.0 Update!
- Added a Quest Level limiter, which limits QuestReward to quests with levels that are 3 or more below your character's current level. You can disable this functionality with /qr questlvl off. The Limiter does not effect Max-level characters. It will always be "off" for them. This will work across all expansions of the game; It doesn't matter if your account is Original, BC, WotLK, Cata or MoP.
- Added LibKjasi library.
- 4.3 Update
- 4.2 Update
- Added a commandline to turn off QuestReward. Type /questreward (or /qr) "off" to disable this addon, or "on" to reenable it.
- Automatically selects the Turkey Shooter daily reward during Pilgrim's Bounty.
- Fixed a bug that would occure if the addon couldn't find an item's link.
- Official Update for 4.0.1!
v1.2.5 Cata 01
- Updated ToC for Cataclysm
- Added Compatability with Watto to autosell Quest Reward items with the rest of Watto's Junk. Changing the Highlighted item will disable the Autosell function. (Requires Watto version 1.2 or higher!) Items in Watto's Autosell list will not survive a reload.
- Updated for Patch 3.3!
- Quest Reward will now always select the Champion's Purse from the Argent Tournament quests.
- Fixed a bug that would cause an error if none of the items had sell values.
- Also fixed a bug if two items had the same value.
- Initial Release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|QuestReward v1.3.6||Release||6.1.0||5,011||May 10, 2015|
|QuestReward v1.3.5||Release||6.0.3||1,831||Dec 28, 2014|
|Version 1.3.4a||Release||5.1.0||5,727||Dec 2, 2012|
|Version 1.3.4||Release||5.1.0||778||Nov 30, 2012|
|Version 1.3.3||Release||5.0.5||1,266||Nov 16, 2012|
|Version 1.3.2||Release||5.0.5||1,939||Sep 11, 2012|
|Version 1.3.1||Release||5.0.4||688||Sep 10, 2012|
|Version 1.3.0||Release||5.0.4||449||Sep 9, 2012|
|Version 1.2.9||Release||4.3.0||2,492||Mar 18, 2012|
|v1.2.6||Release||4.0.1||6,885||Oct 12, 2010|
|Version 1.2.5||Release||3.3.0||1,065||Dec 10, 2009|
|Version 1.2||Release||3.3.0||257||Dec 9, 2009|
|Version 1.1||Release||3.2.0||640||Nov 6, 2009|
|Version 1.0||Release||3.2.0||243||Nov 4, 2009|