Add-on scan bags for items to use, open, learn etc. When find new proper item it create click-able button like action bars. If there is more than one item only one of them is placed on button, when button is clicked then another item is placed on button etc. Button then can be clicked again to use that another item. Take it as some sort of alert "Hey you have new stuff to use!".
This is now extended to "Quest Items" it could complement click-able button in "Quest watch frame" with two advantages, buttons are always at same place, are bigger and what else can have hot-key assigned. What more, some items starts "Quest" and then you get alert "Hey there is item starting quest in your bags!" in form of button with big yellow "!", just click that new button to accept quest.
- Create single button to click on to combine/open/use/lockpick item in bags.
- Create button bar to click on quest items if any.
- Button can have assigned hot-key to be able use keyboard short-cut, via Game Menu Key Bindings.
- When click to use item add-on will continue to scan bags and change to next usable item in your inventory.
- Add-on take care if you have enough items to combine if not then item is not assigned to button.
- If there is no usable item known by add-on it will hide button. Except when is configured to show fake button (good for repositioning)
- Is possible skip item (remove from button) by right-click, when no other items are found then all skipped items are placed back on button. Skip can be configured to last whole session until relog. It is configurable via slash command /nop skip or from Game Menu, Interface, AddOns.
- Is possible permanently blacklist item (remove from button) by CTRL right-click, this permanent blacklist can be cleared via slash command "/nop clear" or from Game Menu, Interface, AddOns.
- Is possible remove permanently blacklisted item just one with /nop unlist itemID. ItemID come from query via /nop list.
- Few items can be used only in proper zone. Two items are designed only for garrison mine. Some items can be used only in "Salvage yard".
- Quest items. For each quest item in bags is added separate button. Direction and number buttons per row can be configured in Game Menu, Interface, AddOns. This part is taken from Quest Item Bar made by Nickenyfiken and ZidayaXis. I loved that add-on and original authors have no plans to maintain it. I did adopted core functionality from that add-on.
- Auto-accept and auto-turnin quests from new Quest Tracker.
- All items used with standard "Open" spell
- Archaeology artifacts
- Leather-working scraps (Ruined, Knothide, Borean, Savage, Raw Beast)
- Salvage bags, armor and weapons boost from follower’s missions
- Pet Supplies
- Items where is possible combine lesser one items into something else
- Fishing catches where fishes are sliced into meat.
- Crafting plans,recipes,designs etc. in fact all learnable profession items
- Looted items generating garrison resources on use
- Scribe's Research Notes and Abrogator Stone Cluster
- Miner's Coffee (number of stacks can be configured in options) and Preserved Mining Pick in Garrison mine
- Pets and toys.
- Rogues now have placed locked lock-boxes on button, according to level of lock-picking skill. 1st click lock-pick and second click open. Can be configured in options, is enabled by default
- Artifact power, Ancient Mana, Order hall mission rewards
- Items used for standing gain, be warned addon deosn't check actual standing so if item is consumed on exalted staning it become void.
Let me know item names to add to wish list. I will grow list as I find items suitable to add. Please I need people who will send me translations for nop-locale-enUS.lua to other languages. Localized SubZones are in for deDE, esES, esMX, frFR, itIT, koKR, ptBR, ruRU, zhCN and zhTW.
Actually all buttons can be skinned (see screen shots), by default skin is disabled. Addon has build-in Masquee support for skinning or use build-in own ElvUI like skin. Skinning can be toggled via Game Menu, Interface, AddOns or via slash command /nop skin. If you move button to place where you can't see him, or move, then it can be reset to middle of screen via slash command /nop reset. Is possible lock in place button via Game Menu, Interface, AddOns or slash command /nop lock.
Original idea behind this add-on come from [email protected]_EU who did make single button for all items containing description "Use: Open ....", I did extend it into all usable items.
- None known.
- Preserved Mining Pick and Miners's Cofee as well all items using Aura check fix, should be shown only in proper sub-zone and map without zone unlock setting influence.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|nop-r0726.zip||Release||7.2.0||4,190||Apr 18, 2017|
|nop-r0724.zip||Release||7.2.0||1,288||Apr 17, 2017|
|nop-r0722.zip||Release||7.2.0||2,800||Apr 12, 2017|
|nop-r0720.zip||Release||7.2.0||1,298||Apr 12, 2017|
|nop-r0718.zip||Release||7.2.0||3,178||Apr 2, 2017|
|nop-r0716.zip||Release||7.2.0||2,424||Mar 31, 2017|
|nop-r0714.zip||Release||7.2.0||2,408||Mar 29, 2017|
|nop-r0712.zip||Release||7.2.0||3||Mar 29, 2017|
|nop-r0710.zip||Release||7.1.5||4,309||Feb 8, 2017|
|nop-r0708.zip||Release||7.1.5||2,314||Feb 5, 2017|
|nop-r0706.zip||Release||7.1.0||4,663||Dec 22, 2016|
|nop-r0704.zip||Release||7.1.0||2,422||Dec 18, 2016|
|nop-r0702.zip||Release||7.1.0||2,878||Dec 11, 2016|
|nop-r0700.zip||Release||7.1.0||2,595||Dec 7, 2016|
|nop-r0628.zip||Release||7.1.0||1,262||Dec 7, 2016|
|nop-r0624.zip||Release||7.1.0||113||Nov 27, 2016|
|nop-r0622.zip||Release||7.1.0||3,781||Nov 15, 2016|
|nop-r0620.zip||Release||7.1.0||3,974||Oct 27, 2016|
|nop-r0618.zip||Release||7.0.3||3,307||Oct 20, 2016|
|nop-r0616.zip||Release||7.0.3||2,590||Oct 16, 2016|
|nop-r0614.zip||Release||7.0.3||3,439||Oct 1, 2016|
|nop-r0612.zip||Release||7.0.3||3,127||Sep 19, 2016|
|nop-r0610.zip||Release||7.0.3||2,932||Aug 31, 2016|
|nop-r0608.zip||Release||7.0.3||3,246||Jul 21, 2016|
|nop-r0606.zip||Release||7.0.3||1,925||Jul 19, 2016|
|nop-r0604.zip||Release||6.2.4||1,917||Jul 3, 2016|
|nop-r0600.zip||Release||6.2.4||1,846||Jun 13, 2016|