Places a pin on the World Map and Minimap for every known Netherwing Egg spawn location. Each pin has a tooltip with a detailed location description.
Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Português Brasileiro, Русский, 한국어, 繁體中文, 简体中文
How to Use
Instal: Like any other AddOn. Set up: Works 'as is'. For options enter '/ne', '/eggs', '/netherwing', '/netherwingeggs' in chat.
Over 100 unique & documented spawn locations!
The eggs spawn in three locations in Shadowmoon Valley in Outland. The Netherwing Fortress has 12 possible locations. The Netherwing Ledge has over 30 spawn points and the Netherwing Mines have almost 60 locations.
A couple of these locations have been sourced from Wowhead or unverified sources and they have been noted as such. The remainder have been directly verified by this author and/or from screen caps provided by users of this AddOn.
Mine and ledge map icons are NOT muddled together
😃 Resize the World Map / Minimap pin icons
😃 Choice of 13 pin icons
😃 If the nest is out of range of the Minimap, the icon will hover at the border to indicate direction
😃 Map Tooltips
😃 Chat links
😃 World Map correctly excludes the Mine locations (unlike other websites/AddOns)
😃 Mini-Map correctly excludes Ledge / Mine locations as necessary (unlike other websites/AddOns)
😃 No Ace libraries = no bloat
😃 Ultra small cpu/memory footprint
A special icon (with tooltip) displays the optimal location you should stand for fast completion of the Not-So-Friendly Skies... daily.
Pay close attention to the Dragon Eye icon 😉
You may link your finds to friends and guild members. Click in the Edit Frame of your chat channel, be it Whisper, General, Guild, whatever. From the Mini-Map or World Map hold the mouse over the egg location with the Control Key held down. Done! Format will be (x,y) [Netherwing Egg link] "Location information".
If You Like Netherwing Eggs
While adventuring, map your way with X and Y and keep track of Sunrise & Sunset, pickup a great raptor pet with Adorable Hatchling Nests, search for Netherwing Eggs, hunt for achievement critters and NPCs with Rare Love, try Tip to enhance your Tooltips, go the Hard Yards, the most accurate way to measure distance, use This Scampi Happening for fish flavoured Tooltips, or Yarrr for pirate Tooltips, and instal Let Minnow to show off your fishing poles! You Cod Do Batter for fishing achievements and you'll need Dark Soil for The Tillers friendships. When you turn geek, turn to Fibonacci! Who wipes? We Don't Wipe, an excellent DPS maximiser!
">Cookies, Beer & Donations
It is all about the cookies and beer although, and don't let Gallywix know about this, a "thank you" in the comments section fuels my programming appetite and is very much appreciated. And then, you could cut straight to Donate because as Gallywix would say... "time is money, friend". 😊
== v1.20 - 19th June 2017
* 1 x Double precision in the Fortress
* Zeroed alpha immediately Minimap frames are allocated = no more "flashing" or "stuck" icons on login
== v1.19 - 9th May 2017
* 1 x NEW MINE! (An unverified Ledge had similar coordinates so it was deleted)
* 1 x mine and 1 x Fortress now double precision
* Standardised with other of my AddOns: When Control key is down, NO NEED for "show coordinates" option to be on. I.e. link in chat (with coordinates) regardless
* Visibilty check for index  before Hide/Show of all icons = aids efficiency / fps
* Menu allows an option to be enquired upon and not just changed
* "Macro Commands" in the command menu, whilst technically correct, has been renamed to the more sensible "Commands"
* Double quotes used by both World Map and Minimap in chat, for consistency
== v1.18 - 29th April 2017
* Now using unregister/register code for GetCurrentMapAreaID as per some other AddOns. This to solve a Reputation mouse over bug in the Character frame!
== v1.17 - 16th April 2017
* Added Ledge 69.67, 84.34
* +1 double precision
* Mine 73.80,85.99 now says south-south-east from south-east
== v1.16 - 28th March 2017
* Patch 7.2 Update
== v1.15 - 21st March 2017
* Lots more Double precision in Fortress / Mine / Ledge. Now over 80% completed as double precision
* 1 x Distance estimation recalibrated
* Moved 3x unverified from mine to Ledge as they seem more likely there
* Deleted one unverified which was quite close to a verified
== v1.14 - 4th March 2017
* New FPS preservation code requires a fudge for when players log into "unusual" zones such as Moonglade
* Adjustments to a few locations from single to double precision. About 75% are double now
* Minor tweaks to locations, +/- 1/00th for example
* The Not-So-Friendly Skies... Tooltip would error from minimap due to bad array index
== v1.13 - 29th January 2017
* Typo in a description
* Coding error causing chat link truncation from the World Map. Doh! (Mini-map no problems)
== v1.12 - 26th January 2017
* Possibly improve impact of this AddOn on higher FPS players who also have lots of Minimap stress
* Remove "world" from the "h" command description
* Tighten the testing to prevent multiple egg links in chat
* Also check for nil return values from GetItemInfo for the eggs. Extremely rare but possible right after a log in
== v1.11 - 13th January 2017
* Prevent player from linking the same location more than once into a chat edit frame, same as I did with my AHN AddOn
* A couple of new locations so now over 100
* More double precision recordings (done with me shrunken with Nogger and standing, centred, on the eggs). Now over 70% completed
* Changed a reference to "metres" to yards.
* Adjusted some distance calculations (using my Hard Yards AddOn)
* A previously Unverified is now verified
== v1.10 - 11th January 2017
* Added ability to send a link to a channel actively being edited
* Map Coordinates can appear in Tooltips. They will always appear in chat
* Usual titivation with coordinates. 58% now double precision
* One less generic Wowhead entry
* Raptor Eye changed to Dragon's eye as it just seems a more appropriate title
* Added L["Show / Hide map coordinates"] command
== v1.09 - 6th January 2017
* New locations added. We have hit 100!
* Existing locations to double precision - now more than 50% complete!
* Localisation for "Please stand here, facing north."
* Localisation for "Dragonmaw Fortress"
* Now shows Tooltips when inside a room in Dragonmaw Fortress
== v1.08 - 4th January 2017
* I found 73.21,84.28 in the mine
* I found 70.71,85.68 in the mine
* Unverified location 68.13,81.81 now verified per reports by Shimatta123 and Chaosrde
* Unverified location 72.27,86.39 now verified per report by Shimatta123
* Double precision in many more locations
* Removed unverified mine at 68,85 - totally lacking in precision and probably impossible location
* LUA function calls localised
* zhTW added!
* Much more language Localisation (all that remains is the text descriptions)
* Overhauling of chat commands
* Use new schema for loading in saved variables (auto delete of redundant saves)
* Standardisation of coding across my AddOns to facilitate updates/maintenance
* Now remembers setting for "hide" and "show"
* Choosing the Raptor Eye now results in the eye "looking" at you and occasionally blinking!
== v1.07 - 25th October 2016
* Version update to support Patch 7.1 "Return to Karahzan"
== v1.06 - 1st October 2016
* New Netherwing Ledge locations / verified location from SuchRenzi: 65.63,87.73 (Mine,new), 71.56,84.11 (Mine,verified), 67.88,85.44 (Mine,New)
* Commenced recording to TWO decimal places
== v1.05 - 15th September 2016
* New Netherwing Ledge location 64.0,86.0 from Dave Walden
== v1.04 - 4th September 2016
* New Netherwing Ledge location 66.1, 83.9 from Dave Walden
* Removed 65,84 and 78,83 as unlikely. Both were "Unverified"
== v1.03 - 23rd July 2016
* New mines location
* Interface Version now 70000
== v1.02 - 14th July 2016
* Localised SetMapToCurrentZone
* Language support commenced. Initially four phrases/words
* Added break to mouseover tooltip test "for" loop
* Few minor text enhancements
* Couple of new locations
* Some unverified/Wowhead now personally verified
== v1.01 - 6th July 2016
* Improved the scaling factors for horizontal and vertical within the mine
* New / verified spawn points. On the Ledge but mostly in the mine
* Minor tweaks to a couple of previously wowhead/unverified locations - 1/10 of a map point
== v1.00 - 29th June 2016
* Initial release