Mistra's Diablo Orbs
Mistra's Diablo Orbs provides the user with a clean, aesthetically pleasing, and functional center piece for monitoring player health and mana. The orbs are fully fleshed-out, with smooth animated fillings, and multiple textures.
For improvements, bug fixes, and feature request statuses, please visit: https://trello.com/b/rqA0gQ3N/mistra-s-diablo-orbs
This addon provides the following:
- Health and Mana Orbs - each with full custom user colorization and several textures to choose from.
- A Pet Orb - one compact unit to monitor pet health/mana, aesthetically matching the health and mana orbs.
- Power tracking - Monks, Shadow Priests, Paladins, Warlocks, Rogues, and Feral druids will have a power tracking frame that will animate whenever their resource is capped. (Holy Power, the various forms of Soul Shards, combo points, etc)
- Plethora of options - Users are able to pick their own colors and formatting whenever they want via a new, easy-to-use GUI.
- No third party libraries - This addon is usable from the get-go, out of the box, and looks good without requiring heavy configuration.
- Accessible author - I'm the same guy who made the oUF_D3Orbs_Lightweight addon, and I'm always available for thoughts on improvements, additions, and bug reports.
Thank you for using Mistra's Diablo Orbs!
Q & A
- Q: How do I change my orb colors?
- A: There are a couple of ways for you to access the orb menu. You can type /mdo in the chat window and press Enter, or you can click on the Minimap Button.
- Q: How do I move things around?
- A: Simply hold shift, and click and drag any orb or frame around. You can move things to your heart's content!
- Q: Can I disable the Pet Orb, or any other element of the orbs?
- A: Yes, of course. The only elements you cannot disable are the Health and Mana orbs. Every additional frame is a user choice, and is up to you to use!
- Q: My health dropdown is acting funny, I can't seem to find the "Combat" option. What gives?
- A: Dropdowns are a tad finicky in WoW. While I look into this issue, you can get around it by simply selecting the "Mana Orb" option, and then re-selecting "Health Orb." It'll show up!
If you have any questions, bug reports, or feedback, please don't hesitate to let me know! I can be reached here on Curse, on the forums, or on the project site. Please don't be afraid to ask me a question or give me a suggestion. I will try and stay as accessible as possible.
- July 24, 2016
- Revies orb value formatting - players can choose between truncated, comma separated, or raw values, per orb.
- July 20, 2016
- Fixes a problem with an Alpha animation's SetChange function. Blizzard has updated this function to SetToAlpha, and SetFromAlpha.
- July 19, 2016
- Updates Version Number
- Verified Working in Legion
- February 24, 2015
- Adds a menu item to enable or disable the smoothing animation on the orbs. Re-organizes menu.
- Fixes a bug that occurred when turning disabling the "Track Combat" check button
- Fixes a bug that caused player health values to be swapped with vehicles they are not in control of when the VEHICLE_IN_USE event fires
- October 16, 2014
- Fixes druid shapeshift bug - Blizzard re-ordered the numeric IDs for shape shift forms.
- October 15, 2014
- Support for 6.0.2 added.
- February 10, 2014
- Support for 5.4.2 added.
- The option to toggle the default player frame has been added.
- March 13, 2013
- Support for 5.2 added.
- February 1, 2013
- Fixed my goof up with file names. Sorry!
- January 31, 2013
- Fixed some naming conflicts with other addons that were causing certain textures to not appear.
- September 27, 2012
- Added additional text formatting options for the Health and Mana orbs, similar to the Pet Orb.
- September 26, 2012
- The Power Tracker frame will now give a more accurate display of Burning Embers for Destruction Warlocks.
- September 25, 2012
- The Power Tracker frame will now monitor Shadow Orbs for Shadow Priests.
- The Power Tracker frame will now monitor Chi for Monks.
- Fixed an issue preventing Druids from seeing their selected mana colors when shape shifted as a Moonkin.
- August 30, 2012
- Fixed a global namespace issue.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs Version 1.83||Release||7.0.3||4,270||Jul 24, 2016|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs Version 1.82||Release||7.0.3||5,520||Jul 20, 2016|
|Mistra||Release||7.0.3||2,783||Jul 19, 2016|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs Version 1.8||Release||6.1.0||46,627||Feb 24, 2015|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs v1.07r1||Release||6.0.2||20,875||Oct 16, 2014|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs v1.07||Release||6.0.2||3,066||Oct 15, 2014|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs v1.06r1||Release||5.4.2||26,136||Feb 10, 2014|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs v1.06||Release||5.4.2||145||Feb 10, 2014|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs v1.05r3||Release||5.2.0||24,137||Mar 13, 2013|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs v1.05r2||Release||5.1.0||4,021||Feb 1, 2013|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs v1.05r1||Release||5.1.0||640||Jan 31, 2013|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs v1.05||Release||5.1.0||5,771||Nov 28, 2012|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs v1.04||Release||5.0.5||6,332||Sep 27, 2012|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs v1.03||Release||5.0.5||539||Sep 26, 2012|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs v1.02||Release||5.0.5||605||Sep 25, 2012|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs v1.01||Release||5.0.4||2,331||Aug 30, 2012|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs v1.0||Release||5.0.4||1,276||Aug 29, 2012|