Mage Nuggets is a utility with many useful nuggets to make the lives of mages easier.
The Fire Nugget tracks Fireblast and Phoenix's Flames cooldown and charges as well as Cumbustion's cooldown. The Fire Nugget can be activated by casting Fireblast. The Fireblast icon will change to a fire border when at max stacks indicating that you should use a charge the next chance you get. The Fire Nugget will auto hide after 30 seconds of no Fireblast activity. The Fire Nugget can be resized or disabled in the Mage Nuggets option menu.
You will be notified when you acquire a Mage proc via a proc monitor and combat text. The proc monitors track the duration of the proc and help you never miss a proc. Examples: Hot Streak, Arcane Missile, Brain Freeze, Fingers of Frost
Portal and Teleport Menu:
Click the mini-map button to display portals, teleports and hearthstone. Teleports and portals can take up tons of bar space and this will fix that. If you do not wish to use the mini-map button simply make a macro with "/magenuggets ports" and drag it to your bars. This will give you all of your ports, teleports, and hearthstone on one hotbar button.
Right clicking the stat monitor will bring up a menu to select which stats to display.
Works for all classes and specs.
This is not just a generic stat monitor showing your basic stats. It is a powerful raid utility and will help any class maximize their DPS. Staying in range of buffs and auras, timing cooldowns and procs and many other uses that the stat monitor provides are all vital to maximizing your DPS.
- Attack Power
- Mana Regen
Mage Cooldown Monitor:
Tracks all major and minor Mage cooldowns. Any spell can be removed from the tracked cooldowns by adding it in the MN Cooldown Monitor option menu.
Mirror Image Timer:
A timer will be displayed showing exactly when your Mirror Images expire. Your threat is neutral while your images are active and the timer helps manage when to drop your aggro.
Cauterize Cooldown Tracker:
Tracks the cooldown on your Cauterize ability, allowing you to know when you can be safe from insta death.
The Polymorph Monitor shows your current Polymorphed target and the duration of the spell. You will be notified when someone breaks your Polymorphed mob.
- Displays stealable buffs on enemies that you have targeted. Some buffs were just ment to be stolen and this helps you find them. If you don't have Spellsteal on your bars, you will.
- Notifies you when you successfully steal something via combat text and the chat console and tells you what you stole in a linkable format.
When Slow Falling a party member a editable message will be sent to notify them that they have been Slow Falled. Hardly anyone notices when you slowfall them. Why let such a wonderful spell go to waste.
Arcane Blast Monitor
- Displays the count of arcane blasts currently up and a status bar showing the duration of the stack.
- Arcane Blast Cast Time Tracker, Will display your Arcane Blast cast time and will display "Capped" if you manage to get your Arcane Blast cast time lower then your global cool down.
Proc and Mirror Image sound
Customizable sounds for procs and mirror images. Add your own sounds or songs or use the default. Also works for Moonkin Treants. This option is off by default. Go to the sound tab in the Mage Nuggets options to add your own sounds or songs. Simply copy your sound file, such as a mp3 or wav, into the magenuggets/sounds/ folder. Trimming your sounds to 30 seconds is advised as it will stop playing the exact time your Images or treants expire.
Displays who Innervated you and sends them a editable message thanking them for their kind deed. Druids need love to.
Time Warp and Bloodlust:
You will be notified which Mage or Shaman's bloodlust you are affected by.
Allows you to zoom the camera out past the default range for maximum situational awareness.
Download "Mobile Energy" addon for a movable mana\energy bar.
- Purge Monitor: Displays purgeable buffs on your current target. Lets you know what spells you have purged in a linkable format.
- Hex Monitor
- Hibernate Monitor
- Eclipse Monitor and Cast Boxes added (See Mage Nugget Options > Moonkin)
- Cooldown Monitor for Starfall and Treants added (See Mage Nugget Options > Cooldowns)
- Custom Treant sounds and the stat monitor also works for Moonkin. The stat monitor includes all Moonkin talents, auras and procs and will display your actual stats in real time. You can use the default sound for your Treants or use your own. Simply copy a sound file such as a mp3 to your mage nugggets/sounds/ folder. Trim your sound to 30 seconds so it stops playing when your Treants expire.
- Dispel Monitor: Displays dispellable buffs on your target. Lets you know what you dispelled in a linkable format
- Shackle Undead Monitor
- Customizable Power Infusion notify message
- Customizable Guardian Spirit notify message
- Customizable Pain Suppression notify message
PLEASE READ IF HAVING PROBLEMS
If you are unable to get options to stick after logout, please make sure you have the latest version and delete the two mage nuggets files in the folder:
World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<AccountName>\<ServerName>\<CharName>\SavedVariables\
When combustion is about to come off cooldown (less than 10 seconds) the combustion icon will blink.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|5.5.7||Release||7.3.0||9,707||Sep 22, 2017|
|5.5.6||Release||7.1.0||83,697||Nov 20, 2016|
|5.5.5||Release||7.1.0||29,902||Nov 12, 2016|
|5.5.4||Release||7.0.3||66,490||Sep 8, 2016|
|5.5.3||Release||7.0.3||5,108||Sep 8, 2016|
|5.5.2||Release||7.0.3||12,068||Sep 7, 2016|
|5.5.1||Release||7.0.3||12,717||Sep 6, 2016|
|5.5.0||Release||7.0.3||24,923||Sep 4, 2016|
|5.4.0||Release||7.0.3||25,337||Sep 1, 2016|
|5.3.1||Release||7.0.3||29,385||Aug 28, 2016|
|5.3.0||Release||7.0.3||38,367||Aug 12, 2016|
|5.2.7||Release||7.0.3||18,907||Aug 10, 2016|
|5.2.6||Release||7.0.3||28,081||Aug 3, 2016|
|5.2.5||Release||7.0.3||10,106||Aug 2, 2016|
|5.2.5b||Beta||7.0.3||430||Aug 1, 2016|
|5.2.4||Release||7.0.3||18,333||Jul 31, 2016|
|5.2.3||Release||7.0.3||14,084||Jul 30, 2016|
|5.2.2||Release||7.0.3||12,976||Jul 29, 2016|
|5.2.1||Release||7.0.3||7,910||Jul 28, 2016|
|5.2.0||Release||7.0.3||4,459||Jul 28, 2016|
|5.1.7||Release||7.0.3||11,902||Jul 27, 2016|
|5.1.6||Release||7.0.3||14,557||Jul 26, 2016|
|5.1.5||Release||7.0.3||13,407||Jul 25, 2016|
|5.1.4||Release||7.0.3||7,561||Jul 25, 2016|
|5.1.3||Release||7.0.3||10,169||Jul 24, 2016|
|5.1.2||Release||7.0.3||11,928||Jul 24, 2016|
|5.1.1||Release||7.0.3||6,665||Jul 23, 2016|
|5.1.0||Release||7.0.3||3,278||Jul 23, 2016|
|5.0.3||Release||7.0.3||13,556||Jul 23, 2016|
|5.0.2||Release||7.0.3||3,542||Jul 22, 2016|
|5.0.1||Release||7.0.3||4,480||Jul 22, 2016|
|4.5.3||Release||6.2.2||115,916||Oct 5, 2015|
|4.5.2||Release||6.2.2||13,715||Oct 3, 2015|
|4.5.1||Release||6.2.2||13,661||Oct 1, 2015|
|4.5||Release||6.2.2||9,418||Sep 30, 2015|
|4.4.9||Release||6.0.3||122,084||Feb 10, 2015|
|4.4.8||Release||6.0.3||47,726||Jan 25, 2015|
|4.4.7||Release||6.0.3||37,614||Jan 18, 2015|
|4.4.6||Release||6.0.3||83,745||Nov 25, 2014|
|4.4.5||Release||6.0.3||20,806||Nov 24, 2014|
|4.4.4||Release||6.0.3||712||Nov 24, 2014|
|4.4.3||Release||6.0.3||47,873||Nov 16, 2014|
|4.4.2||Release||6.0.2||69,241||Oct 19, 2014|
|4.4.1||Release||6.0.2||7,072||Oct 18, 2014|
|4.4||Release||6.0.2||565||Oct 18, 2014|
|4.3.2b||Beta||6.0.2||416||Oct 18, 2014|
|4.3.1||Release||6.0.2||26,057||Oct 17, 2014|
|4.3||Release||6.0.2||1,823||Oct 17, 2014|
|4.2||Release||6.0.2||20,827||Oct 16, 2014|
|4.1||Release||6.0.2||27,877||Oct 15, 2014|