Little Battler helps you train your Battle Pet team in PvE battles. Currently, it lets you quickly see:
- Pet Tamers and Beasts of Fable that you have not yet fought today.
- Pet Tamers' battle pets and their abilities.
- The pets you used to defeat the tamer in the past.
Also included are a number of small UI tweaks to improve the general pet battling experience:
- Skip the "Are you sure?" confirmation when challenging Pet Tamers.
- Automatically accept Tamer daily quest rewards.
- Automatically equip your Safari Hat when challenging Tamers.
- Keeps your pet Journal sorted between logins.
- Use pet healing abilities and items, as well as pet XP boosts directly from the pre-battle gossip dialog.
- Quality borders and selected ability highlighting in the default pet battle UI are updated immediately rather at the beginning of the next turn.
You can also view a video of Little Battler in action on YouTube.
Have a great idea for a feature, or experiencing some problems? Leave a comment below.
- Patch 7.0.3 compatibility update.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|1.12||Release||7.0.3||2,780||Jul 31, 2016|
|1.11||Release||6.2.2||3,034||Oct 12, 2015|
|1.10||Release||6.2.2||754||Oct 4, 2015|
|1.9.1||Release||6.0.3||3,776||Nov 2, 2014|
|1.9||Release||6.0.2||1,438||Sep 27, 2014|
|1.8||Release||5.4.8||1,760||Jun 15, 2014|
|1.7||Release||5.4.8||874||May 29, 2014|
|1.6||Release||5.4.7||941||Mar 20, 2014|
|1.5||Release||5.4.7||361||Mar 5, 2014|
|1.4||Release||5.4.2||499||Feb 12, 2014|
|1.3||Release||5.4.2||550||Dec 23, 2013|
|1.2||Release||5.4.1||299||Dec 1, 2013|
|1.1||Release||5.4.1||129||Nov 26, 2013|
|1.0||Release||5.4.1||45||Nov 24, 2013|