Randomly selects a fishing pole every time you cast.
Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Português Brasileiro, Русский, 한국어, 繁體中文, 简体中文
You are the complete angler of Azeroth. It is now time for you to prove your worth to others. Cast with pride as other adventurers look on with envy!
No sooner have you bagged your catch than you have instantly selected a fresh pole and cast, all with a single button click. You, my friend, have swag!
Exalted with The Anglers and The Kalu'ak? Of course! Been rewarded by Nat Pagle for fishing rare fish of Azeroth? Naturally! Acquired Seth's finely crafted pole? De rigueur! And is that a rare Jeweled Fishing Pole in your bags? You betcha!
Poles gaining dust, unloved in your bank? It is time you fished with real swag and Let Minnow will let others know you have got it all!
How to Use
Instal: Like any other AddOn. Set up: Works 'as is'. For configuration enter '/lm', '/minnow', '/letminnow' in chat.
Note:Let Minnow creates a macro called "Fishing". Use that macro every time you want to cast. If you already had a macro called "Fishing" then delete it and /reload the game.
/lm to see a menu of possible commands.
/lm o to toggle 'on' or 'off'. Default is 'on'. Use '/lm o ?' to see the current setting. Great for situations where you must use the same pole (e.g. some fishing dailies). Can be done while fishing.
/lm y to toggle 'on' or 'off to yell the name of your equipped pole, you exhibitionist you! Default is 'on'. Use '/lm y ?' to see the current setting. For the more reserved who wish to discreetly fish, a simple "/lm y" has you covered.
Note: You need at least one fishing pole in your bags at any time. UI limitations mean that poles in your bank cannot be equipped.
If You Like Let Minnow
Nobody can resist an adorable Raptor Hatchling pet or the magnificent Netherwing Drake and Long-Forgotten Hippogryph mounts. You'll of course need Dark Soil for The Tillers friendships and a Loose Pebble for your Dog! While fishing you'll wonder if This Scampi Happening? Oh, but it is! Why not Let Minnow about your fishing poles and you surely Cod Do Batter with your fishing achievements. While adventuring, map your way with X and Y coordinates and always go the Hard Yards measuring distance. Have some fun with Yarrr for pirate Tooltips or turn geek with Fibonacci. See all the hidden game asset IDs with Tip or Enumerate your frames. Achievement critters and NPCs receive some Rare Love and keep track of Sunrise & Sunset.
Cookies, Beer & Donations
It is all about the cookies and beer although, and don't let Gallywix know about this, a "thank you" in the comments section fuels my programming appetite and is very much appreciated. And then, you could cut straight to Donate because as Gallywix would say... "time is money, friend". 😊
== v1.11 - 3rd September 2017
* TOC version bump for Patch 7.3 Shadows of Argus
* PlaySoundKitID removed as of Patch 7.3.0. Replaced by PlaySound
== v1.10 - 19th June 2017
* Added Underlight Angler fishing pole
== v1.09 - 18th May 2017
* Able to now enquire upon configuration settings
* "Macro Commands" replaced by "Commands"
== v1.08 - 29th March 2017
* Patch 7.2 Update
== v1.07 - 11th January 2017
* Small changes to standardise the code across my AddOns. Makes it easier to manage bulk changes
== v1.06 - 3rd January 2017
* Now yells your Fishing Pole so everyone knows how l33t you are!
* Remove text colours from global pool
* Standardisation of coding across my AddOns to facilitate updates/maintenance
== v1.05 - 1st November 2016
* Typo/misnamed function name when requesting "ver" command
* Remove all caps "On" and "Off" message
== v1.04 - 25th October 2016
* Version update to support Patch 7.1 "Return to Karahzan"
== v1.03 - 23rd July 2016
* Interface Version now 70000
== v1.02 - 1st June 2016
* Localise EditMacro
* Chat commands to turn LetMinnow "off" or "on"
* Let Minnow informs you upon loading whether it is "on" or "off"
== v1.01 - 27th May 2016
* Increased attempts from 125 to 150 and removed chat error message
* Actionbar / macro icon now changes depending upon the pole you most recently equipped!
* Tokenised the macro string and macro name to allow for easy player editing
== v1.00 - 30th April 2016
* Initial release