Introducing Ion - Version 3 "Lithium"
Ion is a macro-based action bar addon. It can stand on its own or supplement any other action bar addon or even the default Blizzard UI.
Ion comes with four modules that can be used for a full featured action bar experience. These modules are optional, but it is highly recommended that they be used for the best experience.
- Ion features an unlimited number of macros. You can create as many bars/buttons as you want/need per character!
- Are you a keybinder extreme? Use the button storage area for all your macros/keybindings! No buttons on screen needed!
- Are you a clicker extraordinaire? As many buttons on the screen you want where you want, when you want!
- Macros the size of Texas! Up to 1024 characters in length!
- Maul's unique mouse-over key-binding system - where the mouse-over binding system was born!
- Many other of the favorite desired bar addon features and then some!
- And, importantly, MASQUE support!
Ion contains a graphical bar editor that allows for a nearly endless customization of bar shape, size, orientation, etc, that has neither limitations on max number of bars nor the number of buttons per bar. Further all of the options found in the graphical bar editor can also be set using the below command structure:
Type /ion alone to display a list of available commands, which are:
- menu: Toggle the main menu
- storage: Open the button storage area
- create: Create a blank bar
- delete: Delete the currently selected bar
- config: Toggle configuration mode for all bars
- add: Adds buttons to the currently selected bar (add or add #)
- remove: Removes buttons from the currently selected bar (remove or remove #)
- edit: Toggle edit mode for all buttons
- bind: Toggle binding mode for all buttons
- scale: Scale a bar to the desired size.
- snapto: Toggle SnapTo for current bar
- autohide: Toggle AutoHide for current bar
- shape: Change current bar's shape
- name: Change current bar's name
- strata: Change current bar's frame strata
- alpha: Change current bar's alpha (transparency)
- alphaup: Set current bar's conditions to 'alpha up'
- arcstart: Set current bar's starting arc location (in degrees)
- arclen: Set current bar's arc length (in degrees)
- columns: Set the number of columns for the current bar
- padh: Set current bar's horizontal padding
- padv: Set current bar's vertical padding
- padhv: Adjust both horizontal and vertical padding of the current bar incrementally
- showgrid: Toggle the current bar's showgrid flag
- x: Change current bar's horizontal axis position
- y: Change current bar's vertical axis position
- state: Toggle states for the current bar (/mac state <state>). Type /mac statelist for vaild states
- statelist: Print a list of valid states
- load: Load a profile
- lock: Lock buttons
Ion, a World of Warcraft® user interface addon.
Copyright© 2006-2017 Connor H. Chenoweth, aka Maul
Lithium 3.1.0 -New big feature The XP bar has gained support for showing Artifact XP as well as Honor Points -Right click the bar to access the new functionality -Code cleanups, Code movements, organizition, the works.
Lithium 3.0.9 -Fixed the ZoneAbilityBar to actually work, and also to properly disappear after entering an area where it can't be used. -Fixed the VehicleLeave functionality of the "Extra Bar" such that it will actually function as a working button, and it also will actually abort your flight now. -Lots and Lots of code changes and improvements. -Merging of all Localization related settings into the main addon. -Fix localization bugs. -Remove unnecessary calls to GetFileName(), which allowed me to remove that library decreasing the size of the addon by ~90%, and making it much lighter weight memory wise.
Lithium 3.0.6 -Fix issue with curse deleting all Strings -Disable for the time being crowd sourced translations, as they were causing lots and lots of errors. This is something that I really want to get going in a future version, but for now I just need things to work while I clean house. As of right now, only English and German is working. I would love to get more languages translated, and patches are fully welcome over on the github.
Lithium 3.0.5 -Fixing packaging errors and reorganizing the repo Lithium 3.0.4 -Fix Localization issue. Curse was adding in a non-functional set of localizations that was breaking everything. Bad Curse!
Lithium 3.0 -Bug fixes and library updates