A macro-based action bar addon. It can stand on its own or supplement any other action bar addon or even the default Blizzard UI.
"Feel the power of the macro side..." A WoW 5.x Mists of Pandaria addon.
Be sure to check out the Optional Ion Addons to give you additional control
over UI elements other than buttons using the Ion UI configuration framework.
- An unlimited number of macros, create as many bars/buttons as you want/need per character!
- Are you a keybinder extreme? Use the button storage area for all your macros/keybinds! No buttons on screen needed!
- Are you a clicker extrodanaire? As many buttons on the screen you want where you want, when you want!
- Macros the size of Texas! Up to 1024 characters in length!
- Maul's unique mouseover key-binding system - where the mouseover binding system was born!
- Many other of the favorite desired bar addon features and then some!
- Button Facade support!
- Every button in Ion is a macro button by default and in many ways they behave like normal action buttons. Buttons can also be set to be "action" or "pet" buttons.
Commands - Type /ion alone to display a list of available commands, which are:
- menu: Toggle the main menu
- storage: Open the button storage area
- create: Create a blank bar
- delete: Delete the currently selected bar
- config: Toggle configuration mode for all bars
- add: Adds buttons to the currently selected bar (add or add #)
- remove: Removes buttons from the currently selected bar (remove or remove #)
- edit: Toggle edit mode for all buttons
- bind: Toggle binding mode for all buttons
- scale: Scale a bar to the desired size.
- snapto: Toggle SnapTo for current bar
- autohide: Toggle AutoHide for current bar
- shape: Change current bar's shape
- name: Change current bar's name
- strata: Change current bar's frame strata
- alpha: Change current bar's alpha (transparency)
- alphaup: Set current bar's conditions to 'alpha up'
- arcstart: Set current bar's starting arc location (in degrees)
- arclen: Set current bar's arc length (in degrees)
- columns: Set the number of columns for the current bar
- padh: Set current bar's horizontal padding
- padv: Set current bar's vertical padding
- padhv: Adjust both horizontal and vertical padding of the current bar incrementally
- showgrid: Toggle the current bar's showgrid flag
- x: Change current bar's horizontal axis position
- y: Change current bar's vertical axis position
- state: Toggle states for the current bar (/mac state <state>). Type /mac statelist for vaild states
- statelist: Print a list of valid states
- load: Load a profile
- lock: Lock buttons
Just remember:"With great flexibility comes great configuration..."- Maul
Trinity/Trinity Bars Note: Read: Of mages, multiboxing and macros...mmm?
Ion, a World of Warcraft® user interface addon.
Copyright© 2006-2012 Connor H. Chenoweth, aka Maul
Helium 2.1.1 - Bug fixes
Helium 2.1 - Update to WOW 7.2 - Removed legacy morph spell code - Removed legacy trap launcher code - Code clean up - Reworked Rogues stealth bars to use the stance setting. This should allow them shadow dance to change bars correctly. This change will probably result in lost old style stealth layouts. - Added a Shadow Dance bar state for Subtlety rogues when using the "Stealth" bar state. This allows for a separate Stealth and Shadow Dance bars to be used. Users can opt to remap the Stealth bar to the Shadow Dance state if they want a single bar state. - Fix for issue where dragging a item to the bar when the editor was open would overwrite the home state macro. - Fixed issue where macro text would not clear between bar states. - Fixed some issues with flyouts not generating correctly. - Added flyout macro generator to the button editor window.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Helium_2.1.1||Release||7.2.0||548||Apr 16, 2017|
|Ion-Core.Helium 2.0.1||Release||7.0.3||1,502||Aug 16, 2016|
|Ion - Hydrogen12.1||Release||6.1.0||2,880||Feb 25, 2015|
|Hydrogen-9||Beta||5.4.7||3,208||Apr 8, 2014|
|Hydrogen-8||Beta||5.4.7||577||Mar 31, 2014|
|Hydrogen-7||Beta||5.4.0||2,040||Oct 29, 2013|
|Hydrogen-6 Beta||Beta||5.3.0||1,880||May 21, 2013|
|Hydrogen-3 Beta||Beta||5.1.0||2,377||Nov 27, 2012|
|Hydrogen-2 Beta||Beta||5.0.4||1,787||Aug 30, 2012|
|Hydrogen-1 Beta||Beta||5.0.4||298||Aug 29, 2012|