HunterHelper is a lightweight addon that helps you, the talented hunter, by increasing your situational awareness while you're in combat. It is based on the excellent ViperNotify addon, by Angelnorn, and is essentially an extension of that addon, posted with her permission. As of v1.81, this addon is localized in English, Spanish, French and German.
HunterHelper provides the following notifications:
- You have entered combat without a pet
- Your pet is growling when it shouldn't be, or isn't growling when it SHOULD be
- Your pet is set to Passive or Aggressive, both of which can cause problems in groups
- Your pet is low on health or has died
Each of these warnings can be enabled, disabled, customized and "snoozed" (temporarily suspended for a time).
HunterHelper sits in the background and notifies you in each of these situations by displaying a message to the screen, either as combat text or as a raid-style warning. It is fully customizeable and includes a configuration interface, as well as a variety of console commands (type "/hh" for a list).
See the included "readme.txt" for more information and frequently-asked questions.
- Updated TOC for WoW 7.2
- Updated Ace3 to the latest version