This addon hides all NPCs while track humanoids is enabled. As a result only player tracking dots are displayed on the minimap.
- /hide npc - to disable npc tracking
- /hide friendly - to disable npc and friendly players tracking
- /hide reset - reset tracking to default
- /hide toggle - will enable/disable hiding according to last setting (npc or friendly)
- The addon will now remember your setting after logout
This addon hides the npc tracking dots but if you mouse-over the minimap you will still see the names of the NPCs due to API limitation. Also I couldn't hide the arrows that show whether NPCs are below or above you. If I hide the arrows it will hide them for players too.
v1.22 - Re-added /toggle command - Altitude triangles hidden - Neutral NPCs hidden v1.21 - Updated slash commands - Fixed a bug that won't load the last setting on login v1.2 - Updated for Legion - Added feature to hide friendly players - Changed chat commands v 1.1 - Fixed hiding resource icons on the minimap. Now the resources are properly displayed. (eg: mineral veins, herbs, etc) v 1.0 - initial release