Adds a tracker to the tooltip of your artifact weapons. If you are progressing on unlocking the extra colour tints on your artifact weapons, your current achievement progress will be displayed on mousing-over.
Most weapons now have "advanced tracking": if you have not unlocked the base hidden appearance, selected tracking will be displayed in that weapons tooltip. This may be reputation, artifact knowledge or hidden quest/achievement flags.
- You can deactivate the tooltips with /hat off
- You can re-enable it with /hat on
- You can toggle the "advanced tracking" on/off, while leaving the original tint tracking, with /hat adv
- You can now force the colour variant tracking to show even without the base colour unlock with /hat force. This may be useful if you have already unlocked some colours via another weapons.
- Colour options can be toggled between coloured and white using /hat colour (or /hat color if American English is more your thing)
- You can now track bosses for your Mage tower skin.
- NEW: Also tracks RBG wins. Since I am not a PvP player, feedback would be appreciated as this feature has not been extensively tested.
- Use /hat mage to toggle tracking display.
- Use /hat apbar to toggle the display of teh default Artifact power XP bar.
Dungeon names for the Mage Tower are now localised.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|HiddenArtifactTracker||Release||7.3.0||7,852||Oct 13, 2017|
|HiddenArtifactTracker||Release||7.3.0||4,376||Oct 12, 2017|
|HiddenArtifactTracker_7_3_e.zip||Release||7.3.0||7,514||Oct 7, 2017|
|HiddenArtifactTracker||Release||7.3.0||10,771||Sep 19, 2017|
|HiddenArtifactTracker||Release||7.3.0||10,555||Sep 6, 2017|
|HiddenArtifactTracker||Release||7.3.0||8,473||Sep 2, 2017|
|HiddenArtifactTracker||Release||7.3.0||5,878||Sep 1, 2017|
|HiddenArtifactTracker||Release||7.3.0||8,010||Aug 30, 2017|