Main idea of addon - reducing amount of raid leader work on tracking cooldowns. In time of addon creation I knew only one addon for tracking CDs - Track Cooldowns. But it shows only CDs.
This addon's goal - show all available cooldowns of raid (and even group, if u turn it on) depending of player's spec. So if u have restor druid, u will see tranquility, that has 3 min cd.
If you want to help with others localizations or have good idea, how increase quality of addon, you can always contact me [email protected]
PS. If u'll find spells, that are not in base, but rather good for tracking, or u'll find that some spells don't work (Guardian of Ancient Kings and Reincarnation are unable to track now, hope blizzard will fix it), u can always try to write me ^^
PPPS.Due the reason, that addon became so impossible strong need to say about it's capabilities.
- My guild mate love to use this addon with "bar"-style, when u see cooldowns graphically. To turn it on go to "Expert" and turn on 2 options: "enable bars" and "enable background" and don't forget to "redraw" (in the top of settings screen).
- You should choose amount of groups to track (if u have replacement that sit in raid). It can be changed in "Expert" section.
- You should also turn off all spells that u don't need in "Spells" section. There are a lot of different not usefull spells, mostly because some use this addon on arenas, so I decided to include mostly all players' spells in game.
- Perhaps you wanna turn on tracking special talents for players. For example very usefull Healing tide totem and Hand of Purity, to turn it on go to expert settings, there choose "Add talents", there u can choose player class, name and spec (I advise not to add talent for all specs if player used to change spec). Don't track all talents, add just that one, that u'll use (too many not usefull information decrease quality of this information and makes it not usefull). If u want to delete talent from tracking, u should go "Expert"->"Manual settings". There u can by turning off/on checkbox (or even deleting from memory) turn on/off spell tracking.
- If u want to add special spell, that not in base of addon (for example Jeeves), or to add some spell to another category for current player, u can always use rather uncomfortable "Expert"->"Manual settings"
- One very interesting moment. Currently a lot of raids or bosses, where u need special information. For example information about battle ressurects u need almoust in every fight, about aoe-heals in 70%, and in one special boss u need to know as more direct cooldowns as u can. Ofcourse it's very hard to configure addon for all this sittuation without spaming screen with not usefull information. That's why I advise to use such powerfull tool like profile managment. You just press "create from" for creating new profile and u'll have same settings, where u can turn on/off special information to addon. Then u just change before bosses profile and use that information, that u need just for this boss.
- Spells add for legion
- Clean up from old spells, just need now to check 887 spells to add new...
- Code clean up for using in idea
- Clean up main categories spells, left 8, 9, 10 and add new
- Finish filling talent list
- Generate new talents list (clean up warrior, paladin, hunter, others in queue)
- Update .toc file
- Update talent list for spec detection
- Fix selected talents inspection
- Clean up addon code
- Add tracking for new ressurect system
- Run with no errors on Legion (new spell will be later)
- Soft renew common spell list
- Major version up
- Update talent spells list for warlock, priest, paladin, druid
- Update talent spells list for mage, shaman, hunter
- Update talent spells list for monk, dk, rogue
- Update talents detection through inspection
- Renew dk and shaman spec detection
- Delete grid support
- Increase capacity of talent spells
- Update talent spell list for warrior
- Update version
- Remove Symbiosis
- Check for old speels, now they won't bother you
- Nature's Swiftness is no longer a talent, and is now an ability learned by Balance and Restoration Druids at level 30
- Silencing Shot is no longer a talent and is now an ability that replaces Counter Shot for Marksman Hunters
- Guardian of the Ancient Kings (Holy) now has a cooldown of 3 minutes (down from 5 minutes)
- Bladestorm's cooldown has decreased to 60 seconds (down from 1.5 minutes).
- Vigilance no longer transfers damage to the Warrior. The talent now reduces amount of damage the target takes by 30% for 12 seconds.
- Mannoroth's Fury is no longer a passive ability. Mannoroth's Fury now has a duration of 10 seconds with a 60 second cooldown, and increases the area of area-of-effect by 500% and increases damage by 100% for Hellfire, Immolation Aura, Rain of Fire, and Seed of Corruption.
- Howl of Terror is no longer a talent and is now a baseline skill for all Warlocks.
- Demonic Breath is a new talent replacing Howl of Terror. The Warlock sends out a cone of Shadow damage, snaring targets, has a 20-second cooldown.
- Healing Tide Totem is no longer a talent and is a baseline ability for all Shamans. Additionally, this totem will now heal 12 raid members (up from 5) when used in a 25-player instance.
- New Talent (shamans): Rushing Streams. Rushing Streams replaces Healing Tide Totem talent, increases healing done by Healing Stream Totem by 15%, and causes the totem to heal 2 targets at once.
- Increment support version of game
- Anti-Magic Zone DK has been redesigned. The talent now reduces magic damage taken in the area-of-effect by 40% for 3 seconds, there is no longer a cap on total damage absorbed, and the ability no longer scales with strength.
- Master of Ghouls DK now reduces the cooldown of Raise Dead by 60 seconds.
- Deterrence hunters now has a 3-minute cooldown (up from 2 minutes) but has 2 charges.
- Disengage hunters now has a cooldown of 20 seconds (down from 25 seconds).
- Readiness hunters has been removed.
- Evasion rogues now increases dodge chance by 100% (was 50%), cooldown has been reduced to 2 minutes (down from 3 minutes), and duration has been reduced to 10 seconds (down from 15 seconds).
- Shadowstep rogues now has a reduced cooldown of 20 seconds (down from 24 seconds).
- Astral Shift shaman now has a cooldown of 90 seconds, down from 120 seconds.
- Healing Tide Totem shamans is no longer a talent and is a baseline ability for all Shamans. Additionally, this totem will now heal 12 raid members (up from 5) when used in a 25-player instance.
- New Talent: Rushing Streams shamans. Rushing Streams replaces Healing Tide Totem talent, increases healing done by Healing Stream Totem by 15%, and causes the totem to heal 2 targets at once.
- Add support for spells with charges (now need to redo all spells with it and add support for palladin's multicharges from talent)
- Strangulate (DK) have now 60s CD
- Asphyxiate (DK) have now 30s CD
- Cyclone (feral druids) have now 20s CD
- Dispersion (druid symbiosis) have now 3m CD
- Mass Entanglement (druid) have now 30s CD
- Typhoon (druid) have now 30s CD
- Nature's Vigil (druid) have now 90s CD
- Silencing Shot (hunter) have now 24s CD
- Wyvern Sting (hunter) have now 45s CD
- Greater Invisibility (mage) have now 90s CD
- Ice Floes (mage) have now 45s CD
- Avenging Wrath (paladin) in retri spec now have 2m CD
- Blind (rogue) have now 2m CD
- Cloak of Shadows (rogue) have now 60s CD
- Smoke Bomb (rogue) now a raid CD (-20% dmg for 5s in 8yard radius)
- Elemental Mastery (shaman) now have 90s CD
- Spirit Walk (shaman) now have 60s CD
- Kil'jaeden's Cunning (warlock) is now passive talent
- New spell (monk) Nimble brew
- New talent (monk) Ring of Peace
- Chi wave (monk) now have 15s CD
- Chi burst (monk) now have 30s CD
- Charging Ox Wave (monk) now have 30s CD
- Updating main addon also force update grid module if turned on
- Grid integration, search new options in expert settings and then in your grid addon
- Fix CD for prot warrior shield wall
- Fix CD for disc priest barrier
- I know problems with with CDs' reset on Lei Shi and Tsulong, will think how to fix it in future
- Update .toc for 5.1
- Stable release
Changes from 5.1 patch
- Mass dispel from symbiosys CD increase to 60sec (up from 15)
- Stampeding Shout provided by Symbiosis has been reduced to 5 minutes (down from 10m)
- Ring of Frost now has a 45 second cooldown (up from 30 sec)
- The cooldown of Blind has been reduced to 90 seconds (down from 3 min)
- Avatar's duration has increased to 24 sec (up from 20 sec)
- The cooldown of Intimidating Shout has increased to 90 sec (up from 60 sec)
- The duration of Solar Beam has been reduced to 8 seconds (down from 10 sec)
- Tanks again gains from symbiosys defence abilities (warriors Savage Defense, monks Survival Instincts, dks Might of Ursoc, paladins Barkskin)
- Reset 5min+ CDs after wipe on raid boss enc
- Auto scan talents now turned on by defenition
- Still working on grid integration
- Fix problem with sorting function in automatic talent scaning system
- Fix problem with drawing manual spell/talent/symbiosys spell if some group of spells is turned off
- New auto scan talents system
- Track list of symbiosys that cathed addon
- Minimap icon
- Check symbiosys buffs after staring combat for checking spell casts, that addon didn't catch through combat log (some delay to prevent lagging from redraw addon at combat start [this function delete symbiosys, that added through combat log and add through buffs checking])
- Lightspring (priest spell) correctly start cd for Lightwell
- Symbiosys changes 2012-10-18
- Some fixes in .toc file not to be outdtated addon
- Unable to track moment of warlocks' ressurect, so return to SPELL_CAST_START trigger (will start CD of spell even if player stopped casting;/)
- Again enable click through spells' frame if option "Spells' tooltips" is turned off
- Some modifications in addon files
- Show CDs even if player is dead
- Update symiosys for hotfixes October 2.
- Show profile management in /hcd command
- Add 90 lvl talents and spells for: shaman and rogue (no talents O_o), druid, deathknight, paladin, warrior, mage, priest, warlock
- Add symbiosys management
- Some optimisations in addon, should work much faster
- Still working on hunter and monk 87+ lvl spells
- Fixes in localization
- Add debug mode for configuration spells out of raid
- Work in groups too
- Color setting fix
- Add function to turn on tooltips for spells
- Localization fixes for monks and druids
- Add possibility to turn off server's names in CDs
- New manual spell interface
- Add interface for fast adding talents for tracking
- Finaly all telents (without 90 lvl talents) for all classes
- Possibility to add talents through manual interface
- Some modifications in manual interface
- Pandas version incoming
- Update spell list for shamans
- Update spell list for priests
- Update spell list for rogues
- Update spell list for warriors
- Update spell list for mages
- Update spell list for druids
- Update spell list for warlocks
- Update spell list for paladins
- Update spell list for hunters
- Update spell list for monks
- Update spell list for deathknights
- Fix long names again ;/
- Hide/show function now works correctly
- Redraw script now available from /hcd command (for possible crashes)
- Self announce works correctly
- Add announce CD start
- Fix long names
- Now spells from one category are trigger correctly (like Stampeding Roar in bear or cat form)
- Now all spells! (ok, ok, almoust all, so if you didn't find some, you can always write comment on curse or somewere else)
- Fix turning debug mod for everyone in last release, now turn on only for my characters.
- Add buttons turn all on/off in spells groups
- Fix align "from bottom to top"
- Now hide function also hide active spell's container
- Correctly turn on/off active spell's container
- Fix mistakes in russian localization
- Fix mistakes in generating options for frame's containers (can nil previous settings)
- Fix showing CD in active spell's frame, when group of cooldowns is turned off
- Added more spells (full spell list will be updated later)
- Now spells in config are grouped by class and have spell popup
- Cancel drawing spell in active spell's frame by mouse click (to remove spells, that are not interesting or long such as bloodlust or army of DK).
- Fix problems with saving settings of spell containers
- Background + bars for spell's containers (need to be turned on!)
- Fix problems on profile change
- Change BigWigs announce
- Add option to turn off names in active spells' frame
- Add new dialog frame to make individual spell configuration
- Add spec detection for rest classes (warlock, hunter, rogue)
- Add config for usual size of spell icon
- Add announce through DBM/DXE/BigWigs
- Fix problems with "1:00"
- Add announce ready spells
- More exact timer on last 16 seconds (will be available for configure in future)
- Move another place configuration of frame for casting spells
- Remove holy shok from spell list (no only in debug mode)
- Correctly working lock/unlock functions
- More CDs (that are moslty unusefull )
- Disable rebirth Shaman - not possible to track without oRA
- Added frame for casting spells
- Anchor frames now have captions (type of spell group)
- Added localization enUS.
- Added configuration of font.
- Added configuration of colors, that used for painting.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Release-r83||Release||7.0.3||902||Sep 6, 2016|
|r82||Beta||7.0.3||13||Sep 3, 2016|
|Release-r74||Release||6.0.3||2,640||Jan 3, 2015|
|Release-r69||Release||6.0.2||1,151||Oct 16, 2014|
|r68||Beta||6.0.2||118||Oct 12, 2014|
|Release-r65||Release||5.2.0||2,782||Mar 6, 2013|
|Release-r61||Release||5.1.0||1,325||Nov 29, 2012|
|Release-r51||Release||5.0.5||961||Oct 7, 2012|
|Release-r49||Release||5.0.5||155||Oct 5, 2012|
|Release-r45||Release||5.0.5||233||Sep 18, 2012|
|Release-r39||Release||5.0.5||89||Sep 17, 2012|
|Release-r34||Release||5.0.5||210||Sep 12, 2012|
|0.0.10.r18||Release||4.3.0||681||Mar 14, 2012|
|0.0.9.r15||Release||4.3.0||230||Feb 13, 2012|
|0.0.8.r14||Release||4.3.0||71||Feb 12, 2012|
|0.0.7||Release||4.3.0||94||Feb 8, 2012|
|0.0.6||Release||4.3.0||81||Feb 6, 2012|
|0.0.5||Release||4.3.0||85||Feb 2, 2012|
|0.0.4.1||Beta||4.3.0||26||Feb 1, 2012|
|0.0.4||Release||4.3.0||63||Jan 30, 2012|
|0.0.3||Release||4.3.0||65||Jan 29, 2012|
|0.0.2||Release||4.3.0||46||Jan 28, 2012|