- added health macro (completing the main 4 macros (health, mana, buff food, bandage)
- tweaked order of items given
- added the buff food macro
- changed the order of items given slightly on the bandage and mana macros
- added the mana macro
- let me know if anything seems off with it
- this is bandage macro only
- please test this to verify it is working
- please give feedback on any issues, especially with zone specific bandages
- fixed combat taint
- fixed freezing
- added GMBuff
- update for MoP
- discontinue of GMMount and GMpet. There are enough alternatives.
- GMBuff is not yet updated. It will be added into the next upload
v.4.4.8 and 4.4.9
- toc update
- CreateMacro and Editmacro changed
- toc update
- minor adjustments
- Added Rogue Draught in GMHealth
- Added Tol Barad potions and bandage
- Added some stuff that was forgotten
- Thank to Mileg's efforts GMMount got an big upgrade. Adding the seahorse is in progress
- Added the scrolls to GMbattleElixer and GMGuardianElixer
- Added the health and Mana potions to GMHealth and GMMana
- Fixed a typo in GMBandage
- fixed hp and mana buffs (thanks Valdesca)
- Added even more Cataclysm stuff.
- Changes some buffs in GMBuff as some buffs are gone and some are new.
- GMMount is still not working correctly at the moment. I added the new mounts and when you bought the Flight Master's License most of your problems should be away.
- Added new Cataclysm stuff. Probably missed some stuff
- GMMount is not working correctly at the moment
- Fixed paladin mounts (Thanks Mileg)
- Fixed GMBuff
- GMMount will now choose between all ground/airmounts since speed now depends on skill.
- fixed GMHealthstone
- Fixed for 4.0.1
- Added Correction to handle Headless Horseman's mount.
- Added Rivendare's Deathcharger
- Removed all the spam from GMMt. Please put out the torches! If you want to make sure all your mounts have a chance to be used, type /gmmt debug=on (or debug=off to shut off debug mode). Sorry! Didn't know it would be that bad!
- Added 11 mounts to GMMount.
"Black Skeletal Horse"
"Great Golden Kodo"
"Swift Burgundy Wolf"
"Swift Purple Raptor"
"Swift Red Hawkstrider"
"White Skeletal Warhorse"
- These two give 0% land speed and won't come up as an option. Just removing the nag window.
- added GiveMeElixir! This is a BETA module. Look for GMBE and GMGE.
- GMMount changed to warn user about missing mount. Please post here if find a missing mount. Added 3.2 mounts.
- Fixed typo with GiveMeMount that caused macro to fail if user's best mount was normal-flyer.
- GiveMeMount changes: GMMt now has more functions.
-click: Random best mount
-right-click: Dismount (if mounted, even if flying), Hearth (if you are not mounted)
-Shift-Click: Random Second best mount (Slower, but useful if you are grouped with lower levels or cheap friends)
-Alt-Click: Random land mount (if flying mount is available.)
-Alt-Shift-Click: Random slow land mount. *Not available in flyable zones if you have your epic-flyers... (I ran out of macro space)
-GMHealth/GMMana changes: You can no longer open your crafting window in combat. This is to fix an issue if somebody binds ctrl-<key> to GMH or GMM. It will still open crafting window out of combat (but you can still click it to eat/drink).
Doubled the variables used in the mount macro from 5 to 10. This should allow for better randomization / use of all mounts, rather than just the first five flying / ground. Worked on fixing paladin mounts. Hopefully they will work correctly now, but I have no way to test it myself.
Added Chinese localization to GMMount macro. It still needs to be localized for German, French, and Spanish. Fixed mount macro not showing riding mount when flying into Dalaran. Added Salted Yeti Cheese to GMHealth macro.
Too many changes to list really. Read the description page for info.
Fixed Endless Potions hopefully, /fingerscrossed
Added Striped Yellowtail
Fixed problem with Endless Health and Mana Potions not reacting correctly.
Added Taiwanese localization
Changed the way Endless Health and Mana Potions react.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|GMX 6.0.3e||Release||6.0.3||1,572||Nov 9, 2014|
|GMX 6.0.3d||Beta||6.0.3||100||Nov 8, 2014|
|GMX 6.0.3c||Beta||6.0.3||77||Nov 4, 2014|
|GMX 6.0.3b||Beta||6.0.3||76||Nov 3, 2014|
|GMX 4.5.1||Release||5.0.5||1,373||Oct 5, 2012|
|GMX 4.5.0||Release||5.0.5||342||Oct 1, 2012|
|GMX 4.4.10||Beta||5.0.4||116||Sep 24, 2012|
|GMX 4.4.9||Release||4.3.0||2,101||Dec 1, 2011|
|GMX 4.4.8||Beta||4.3.0||170||Nov 30, 2011|
|GMX 4.4.7||Release||4.1.0||1,699||May 3, 2011|
|GMX 4.4.6||Release||4.0.3a||1,706||Jan 21, 2011|
|GMX 4.4.5b||Release||4.0.3a||1,471||Dec 12, 2010|
|GMX 4.4.5a||Release||4.0.3a||771||Dec 10, 2010|
|GMX 4.4.5||Release||4.0.3a||769||Dec 9, 2010|
|GMX 4.4.4||Release||4.0.3a||955||Nov 26, 2010|
|GMX 4.4.3||Release||4.0.1||1,274||Oct 18, 2010|
|GMX 4.4.2||Release||4.0.1||43||Oct 15, 2010|
|GMX 4.4.1||Release||4.0.1||69||Oct 15, 2010|
|GMX 4.3.2||Release||3.2.0||261||Aug 24, 2009|
|GMX 4.3.1||Release||3.2.0||71||Aug 19, 2009|
|GMX v4.3.0||Release||3.2.0||23||Aug 18, 2009|
|GMX 4.2.1||Release||3.1.0||50||Jul 21, 2009|
|GMX 4.2||Release||3.1.0||44||Jul 17, 2009|
|GMX 1.5.5 beta||Release||3.0.9||96||Mar 4, 2009|
|GMX 1.5.4||Release||3.0.9||76||Feb 15, 2009|
|GMX 1.5.3 beta||Release||3.0.9||99||Feb 14, 2009|
|GMH 3.3.1||Release||3.0.3||259||Jan 16, 2009|
|GMH 3.3.0||Release||3.0.3||61||Jan 13, 2009|
|GMH 3.2.9||Release||3.0.3||120||Dec 29, 2008|
|GMH 3.2.8||Release||3.0.3||33||Dec 28, 2008|
|GMH 3.2.7||Release||3.0.3||111||Dec 26, 2008|
|GMH 3.2.6||Release||3.0.3||26||Dec 25, 2008|
|GMH 3.2.3||Release||3.0.3||52||Nov 26, 2008|
|Give Me Health 3.2.2.B1||Beta||3.0.3||114||Nov 8, 2008|
|Give Me Health 3.2.1||Release||3.0.2||20||Oct 31, 2008|
|Give Me Health 3.2.0||Release||3.0.2||27||Oct 26, 2008|
|Give Me Health 3.1.5||Release||3.0.2||120||Oct 23, 2008|
|GMH 3.1.1||Release||3.0.2||109||Oct 22, 2008|
|GMH 2.4.1||Release||2.4.0||43||Apr 16, 2008|
|GMH 2.4.0||Release||2.4.0||23||Apr 4, 2008|
|GMH 2.3.2 BETA||Beta||2.3.2||30||Jan 21, 2008|
|GMH 2.3.1 BETA||Beta||2.3.2||64||Jan 11, 2008|
|GMH 2.3.0||Release||2.3.0||90||Nov 30, 2007|
|GMH 2.2.2||Release||2.2.3||26||Oct 16, 2007|
|GHM 2.2.1||Release||2.2.0||435||Sep 27, 2007|
|GMH 2.2.0||Release||2.2.0||20||Sep 26, 2007|
|GMH 2.1.2||Release||2.1.3||20||Aug 12, 2007|
|GMH 2.1.1a||Release||2.0.1||58||Jul 20, 2007|
|GMH 2.1.1||Release||2.1.2||60||Jul 4, 2007|