Garrison Mission Manager, v46
Best team selection
GMM adds 3 buttons on Class Hall mission page and in WoD's garrison and shipyard with top 3 suggestions. Clicking any of those button will set suggested team. Each button will show you success rate along with icons for XP bonus, GR/gold bonus, and reduced time. Suggestions will try to maximize success rate first, reward multiplier (garrison resources / gold) second, then XP bonus and then reduced time. Hovering over those buttons will show tooltip with suggested team.
GMM doesn't try to "guess" what followers/ships are the best or keep some internal list of calculations that would need updating - it simply checks all combinations of all followers and selects those that give best total success chance reported directly from WoW. This takes care of each and every trait and ability your followers have, present and future, without any need to update.
You can add followers to ignore list if you want. Select "GMM: Ignore" in right-click follower menu. Ignored follower will be dimmed with red overlay in followers list and won't be used in any calculated party.
People who love macros can access mission page buttons with commands below. GMM_Click only clicks visible buttons, so you can pack regular and shipyard mission buttons into same macro.
- /run GMM_Click("MissionPage1")
- /run GMM_Click("MissionPage2")
- /run GMM_Click("MissionPage3")
Other modes in same way with "MissionPageYield1" (2, 3), "ShipyardMissionPage1" (2, 3) and "ShipyardMissionPageYield1" (2, 3).
Blizzard's "Start Mission" buttons are accessible with:
- /run GMM_Click("StartMission")
- /run GMM_Click("StartShipyardMission")
A second set of 3 more buttons will appear on missions offering material (GR/Apexis/Oil) or gold rewards, showing best choices for maximizing those resources, sacrificing other optimizations like using lowest possible followers. Those teams are also optimized for long term gain - i.e. you could have lower success rate on individual missions, but your material/gold yield will be better on average over time.
Fully maxed followers
GMM will not suggest fully maxed teams on missions that only grant XP as long as you have unmaxed followers. If you don't have salvage yard and only have fully maxed followers GMM will not suggest teams for XP missions at all - this will be indicated by empty suggestion buttons on such missions. However when all your unmaxed are busy and if you do have salvage yard, GMM will send remaining maxed followers on those missions as well to allow you to hunt for salvage crates. This mode is indicated by salvage bag/crate icon appropriate for mission.
GMM will also check busy followers - those working, on mission, deactivated or otherwise unavailable right now. A set of 3 more "disabled" buttons in lower right corner will show best teams considering every available follower. Tooltip for those buttons will show currently unavailable followers in red and will show their status and remaining time if they're on mission.
Mission list improvements
Best teams at a glance
GMM adds a top team button to each mission on mission list page in both main garrison building and naval mission table in your shipyard so you can see at a glance which missions you could reliably do with your current followers. Clicking this button will take you to mission page and automatically sets suggested team.
Mission expiration time will be shown in lower left corner of each mission's button. Since XP-only missions don't present any unique rewards, they won't be tracked to reduce clutter in UI, except for rare missions that offer huge rewards with low level requirements. Time on missions with less than 8 hours remaining will be shown in red.
More prominent item level
You don't really want to know that all your item level missions are level 100. Item level on such missions will no longer be tucked in parenthesis below big 100, but will instead just replace level 100 indicator completely. Item levels will also have a slightly brighter color to make those missions stand out, as they usually offer better rewards.
Missions that require more followers or garrison resources than you currently have will be dimmed out to let you concentrate on missions that you can do.
Individual mission page improvements
Worker follower warnings
Followers with appropriate profession traits can boost working orders in production buildings. Since patch 6.1, follower must be in the building at the moment when each individual order completes to boost output. When you add a follower to the party on a mission screen a warning will appear bellow follower's portrait if you have appropriate building where he can work so you won't accidentally send on follower on a long mission that you wanted to put in a building. If there's no orders in progress, warning will be shown in yellow with just a name of building. If there are orders in progress, warning will be in red and will show time until next completed order and number of remaining orders in addition to building's name.
Wowhead mission link
A new button is added to the left of mission title that will copy to the chat Wowhead link to the mission.
Follower list/portrait/details page
Item level indicator
Seeing that all your followers are level 100 is mostly useless - what you really care about is what is their ilevel. Even Blizzard's UI shows follower ilevels on mission party screen when you add them to mission. GMM adopts those special indicators and expands them to follower portraits in all followers lists. It will also display ilevels on mission page even if mission don't require it, so it will be easier to see who you're sending on mission and if those followers would better be used elsewhere. Maxed (675) ilevel will also be colored green so it is easier to see unmaxed followers in the list who you'd want to upgrade.
Upgrade items summary and use buttons
Each follower page on follower tab in main garrison building now shows complete list of all your armor and weapon upgrades. You can click on buttons to instantly use any item on current follower or activate "unidentified" upgrades - those with yellow arrow. Buttons that can no longer upgrade current follower will be automatically disabled and dimmed. Items that would be too much wast on current follower - i.e. +6/+9 upgrades that waste 3 or more levels and 615/630/645 upgrades that provide less than 7 levels - are dyed yellow and will need shift-click to prevent accidental use. Thanks to that you can do things like spam-clicking +9 upgrades and be sure that GMM will stop when you should switch to lesser upgrades near cap.
When you access ship builder, you'll see a number of each type of ships you have in chat window, so you can quickly decide what to build.
Mass set/remove followers to work in buildings
GMM adds buttons at garrison architect table that will allow you to automatically mass-assign all available workers to buildings or mass-remove them. Note that Blizzard throttles follower assignment/removal, so it could take a second or two to finish. Be sure to wait for buttons to switch states and usual follower assign/remove click sound before leaving architect table. GMM will always prefer the best follower for building - that is, with highest level available, because that influences actual yield and will not select lower level followers when higher level follower is busy. If you have several same level followers, GMM will select free follower with lowest ilevel. Tooltips on the buttons will show which follower will be added/removed from each building. If best intended follower is not available - e.g. on the mission, it will be show in orange on assign button tooltip. Buildings that have a slot but don't have suitable followers at all will be shown in red.
WoD garrison/shipyard landing page
After GMM is loaded (i.e. you've opened any garrsion interface or landing page at least once), right clicking the minimap button will show WoD garrison/shipyard landing page even if you already have Class Hall.
If you have any display addon that supports LDB modules - e.g. Titan Panel or FuBar - GMM adds a module that for now will show list of buildings with followers both as icons on panel and tooltip similar to that on mass "Remove" button to help you quickly asses if your follower is working in those buildings that don't have readily visible indication like Lumber Mill, Garden or Mine or to remind you that some of your followers are assigned when you're hanging at mission table. The tooltip will also include list of buildings that you have no followers for in red. Note that GMM only loads on-demand with Blizzard's garrison UI, so you won't see display or even module itself listed in available modules list until you load garrison UI by interacting with any garrison facility - e.g. mission or architect table. You can also simply click "garrison report" on your minimap to load it.
GMM aims to be fast and lightweight, keeping CPU and memory use to the minimum.
Garrison Mission Manager, v47
- Party for missions without bonus loot will be optimized to have as little "extra" success over 100% as possible.
- Always send at least one champion on Class Hall missions.
- Support and optimize for teams that don't fill all slots on Class Hall missions in case you don't have enough free followers or if it would be simply a waste to send more than necessary.
- Internal clean-up and preparations for troop count and unnecessary overmax (yeah, that's how Blizzard calls it) optimization.
- Consider salvage yard level only when calculating party for WoD followers - fixes long standing "misfeature" of showing salvage crates in shipyard and any possible future problems with Class Hall.
- Reliably detect max level followers in party calculation.
- Right-clicking minimap button AFTER GMM was loaded (i.e. after you've seen mission table or already opened landing page at least once) will show WoD garrison lading page even if you have Class Hall.
- Only calculate parties on mission page, fixes error on Combat Ally page.
- Update/fix ignoring followers in WoD garrison and updating their list after that to use new API.
- Handle cases when API returns nothing, not even empty list for followers - it seems this happens when you skip WoD garrison/shipyard and go directly to Legion.
- Class Hall support: buttons on individual mission's page.
- Show loot items in shipyard on small attachment to button on naval map.
- Update to Legion API changes; cleanup some old compatibility stuff. (Known minor UI problem: shipyard mission buttons are sticking through debriefing screen.)
- Show fleet summary in chat on accessing ship building NPC. (screenshot)
- Treat blockade ship mission status as non-XP reward too, allowing full epic teams to be deployed even if you still have ships to level up.
- Expose /run GMM_Click("StartShipyardMission").
- Follower upgrade items' buttons/summary. (screenshot)
- Treat legendary ship mission status as non-XP reward, allowing full epic teams to be deployed even if you still have ships to level up.
- Extend currency multiplier handling to Oil and Apexis. In case they ever appear on same mission priority is Apexis > Oil > GR.
- Show item level and quality on mission rewards.
- Show expiration timer on all rare missions, including XP ones (previously was: on all non-XP missions) - their huge boost for leveling is worth watching.
- Best team buttons on naval map for each mission.
- Add team buttons to ship mission pages.
- TOC update for 6.2.
- Fix v6.2 compatibility problem that could affect users with some other addon pre-filling party before GMM's analysis.
- v6.2 compatibility. Runs on both 6.2 and pre-6.2, so you can safely upgrade before maintenance.
- Don't show "level 100" indicator in mission list on missions that require ilevel. Instead just show mission ilevel in same big font and with slightly brighter color to make the easier to see at a glance.
- Always show ilevel under follower portrait regardless if mission requires it or not to make it easier to see training of followers you're about to send on mission.
- Color maxed follower ilevel (675) in green to make it easier to see who you still need to upgrade.
- Mission list now shows expiration time on all non-XP missions in lower left corner of each button.
- Warning for follower that have matching building slot under party portrait on mission page now warns in yellow for buildings without active work orders too.
- Clicking red button in mission list now automatically sets best party on mission page.
- Some optimizations to try to use less important followers (i.e. leveled/traited) that could be used on other missions.
- Copy Wowhead mission link to chat button to the left of mission name on mission page.
- Silently skip LDB loading if no LDB is avaialble.
- Gold yield mode: same as already available GR yield mode - it will prefer bigger gold bonus to any other optimizations and will risk lower chance if "Treasure Hunter" trait compensates lower success chance in the long run. Gold yield teams are shown on same set of buttons where GR yield appears on GR missions.
- "Unavailable" team buttons will show non-GR boosted teams on GR reward missions too.
- Updated follower work orders warning to 6.1 changes: it now shows when order is currently in progress and show time to next order and amount of remaining orders.
- Some runtime/memory optimizations.
- Fix team tooltips causing errors on some configurations.
- New set of suggestions considering all followers, including currently unavailable.
- Team button tooltips showing team composition and follower status on currently unavailable followers.
- Minor performance and best team selection improvements.
- TOC Interface version bump.
- Fix some more minor building detection problem caused by early load and expand detection to buildings that have slots but no followers.
- Show on assign button and LDB module tooltips buildings that have slots but no followers in red, change busy followers color to orange.
- Add support for detecting buildings if some other addon (e.g. Broker Garrison) forced Blizzard's Garrison UI to start on game load. Otherwise GMM would disable features that depend on knowing what buildings you have in your garrison - i.e salvage mode and auto-assign/remove.
- /run GMM_Click("StartMission") shortcut for macros.
- LDB module to show currently working followers.
- Fix some more auto-assign errors with incorrect detection of free or busy best follower candidates.
- Fix auto-assign incorrectly preferring busy follower if it had lower ilevel and was further down in list.
- Fix auto-assign button didn't noticing changes in follower status in realtime like tooltip does - it would refuse to auto-assign back followers that were working when you opened architect table.
- When several followers of same level available to be assigned to building, select lowest ilevel among free followers.
- Allow fully maxed teams on XP missions when player have Salvage Yard and all unmaxed followers are busy.
- Fix tooltip errors on mass assign/remove buttons.
- Mass assign/remove buttons on garrison architect table screen.
- Prefer lowest level/ilevel followers among otherwise identical results.
- Use special ilvl border for portrait and force abbreviated text - helps Chinese client against ilevel string overflowing out of frame.
- Save/restore followers set in party on mission page for better compatibility with addons that pre-seed party (like MP).
- Show iLevel instead of maxed level directly on follower portrait in all lists, just like it works in party on mission page.
- Refresh shipment data when calculating alert about followers for orders, or it'd be stuck on info you've last seen on garrison landing page.
- Detect and alert below follower's party portrait on mission page if there are orders ready in building that this follower could boost.
- GR yield mode - add a second set of buttons with best average GR yield on relevant missions.
- Dim missions if you don't have enough GR to start as well.
- Fix forgotten settings save - ignored followers are now remembered.
- Remove XP bonus icons from buttons with maxed out parties.
- Follower ignore support.
- Fix all event handling related lags.
- Fix stop in mission list when you only have free maxed out followers and all missions after first XP-only reward is not calculated.
- Fix dimming spilling over to active missions
- Add global unregistering support for AceEvent-3.0. Removes lag while working with Gear Grinder and any other Ace3 addon.
- Add top team to each mission on mission list screen
- Dim missions that require more followers than you really have
- Deprioritize maxed out followers on follower XP reward missions, less - better; full maxed teams completely disallowed
- Expose support for macroing button clicks
- Add support for unregistering events in FollowerLocationInfo addon - otherwise it'd cause GMM to lag just as Blizzard UI did
- Fix performance: stop Blizzard UI from following follower move in/out party and try to re-process/re-draw entire followers list on each. Keep in mind that 3 followers mission analyze could easy produce up to thousand moves.
- Fix problem with material multiplier priority/icon shown on money reward missions
- Add XP/GR/time bonus icons to buttons
- On-demand loading with Garrison UI
- Fix problem with successive setting of parties that have same follower in different position leaving an empty slot until you press button second time.
- Initial implementation: suggestions at mission page.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|v47||Release||7.0.3||183,553||Sep 20, 2016|
|v46||Release||7.0.3||241,749||Sep 15, 2016|
|v45||Release||7.0.3||262,620||Sep 8, 2016|
|v44||Release||7.0.3||158,556||Sep 5, 2016|
|v43||Release||7.0.3||158,240||Sep 3, 2016|
|v42||Release||7.0.3||146,512||Sep 2, 2016|
|v41||Release||7.0.3||138,833||Aug 31, 2016|
|v40||Release||7.0.3||337,893||Aug 2, 2016|
|v39||Release||6.2.2||750,704||Nov 12, 2015|
|v38||Release||6.2.0||495,888||Jul 23, 2015|
|v37||Release||6.2.0||201,759||Jul 14, 2015|
|v36||Release||6.2.0||199,328||Jul 7, 2015|
|v35||Release||6.2.0||225,859||Jun 30, 2015|
|v34||Release||6.2.0||137,058||Jun 28, 2015|
|v33||Release||6.2.0||172,303||Jun 25, 2015|
|v32||Release||6.2.0||238,569||Jun 24, 2015|
|v31||Release||6.1.0||125,699||Jun 22, 2015|
|v30||Release||6.1.0||284,554||May 15, 2015|
|v29||Release||6.1.0||365,752||Mar 25, 2015|
|v28||Release||6.1.0||299,099||Mar 6, 2015|
|v27||Release||6.1.0||196,873||Mar 3, 2015|
|v26||Release||6.1.0||170,098||Feb 28, 2015|
|v25||Release||6.1.0||21,915||Feb 28, 2015|
|v24||Release||6.1.0||198,964||Feb 25, 2015|
|v23||Release||6.0.3||277,801||Feb 18, 2015|
|v22||Release||6.0.3||299,014||Feb 3, 2015|
|v21||Release||6.0.3||112,757||Feb 1, 2015|
|v20||Release||6.0.3||276,711||Jan 21, 2015|
|v19||Release||6.0.3||174,489||Jan 18, 2015|
|v18||Release||6.0.3||237,409||Jan 12, 2015|
|v17||Release||6.0.3||44,679||Jan 12, 2015|
|v16||Release||6.0.3||418,038||Dec 23, 2014|
|v15||Release||6.0.3||75,153||Dec 22, 2014|
|v14||Release||6.0.3||237,743||Dec 16, 2014|
|v13||Release||6.0.3||102,988||Dec 15, 2014|
|v12||Release||6.0.3||281,156||Dec 5, 2014|
|v11||Release||6.0.3||54,621||Dec 5, 2014|
|v10||Release||6.0.3||147,954||Dec 2, 2014|
|v9||Release||6.0.3||87,250||Dec 1, 2014|
|v8||Release||6.0.3||95,538||Nov 30, 2014|
|v7||Release||6.0.3||108,342||Nov 27, 2014|
|v6||Release||6.0.3||95,161||Nov 25, 2014|
|v5||Release||6.0.3||62,849||Nov 23, 2014|
|v4||Release||6.0.3||3,557||Nov 22, 2014|
|v3||Release||6.0.3||1,951||Nov 22, 2014|
|v2||Release||6.0.3||3,936||Nov 21, 2014|
|v1||Release||6.0.3||1,980||Nov 21, 2014|