FascistGnome (previously known as N@#$Gnome) is a small addon that sets your raid straight. Whenever you initiate a readycheck, it will scan to see who in your raid is buffed with a flask or well fed buff and whisper the people who are not. When the readycheck is over, it will print a summary in your chat frame.
Since lots of losers complained about the N@#$Gnome name, I've recreated the addon as FascistGnome. If you complain about this name as well, then may a thousand locusts ravage your fields and hungry bears eat your face.
Gnarfoz (Christian Wiese) <email@example.com>
2016-07-31 14:07:58 +0200
Dry-coded Legion updates
Gnarfoz (Christian Wiese):
- Add Legion flasks
- Some more TOC adjustments
- Fascist Blizzard at it again with the TOC# changes
- Don't need the LibStub TOC
- Move LibStub out of the no-lib-strip section
- Remove LibStub from .pkgmeta
- Hard-embed LibStub, as intended
- Pick up new localizations
- Separate expiry warnings for food and flask (mostly because people are dumb and can't read)
- Fascist Blizzard imposing TOC changes upon poor users!
- Good bye MoP, hello WoD
- Moved the party functionality to the animation system. Random placement still done manually, improvements welcome.
- Sadly, disable the party functionality. UIFrameFlash is an internal Blizzard function that we're not supposed to use, and it taints like a pro. If someone wants to re-implement this some other way, go ahead.
- - add Crystal of Insanity to flasks
- - remember kids, don't sleep and code
- - disable Cataclysm flasks - add "whisper outside of instances" toggle, defaults to off - TOC to the hand
- - 5.0.x fixes - added mop flasks - added "whisper in lfr" option (default: disabled)
- Fix .pkgmeta tags.
- Don't whine at people who are simply out of range for us to see the expiration time of their buffs.
- toc bump
- Disable WotLK/TBC flasks.
- Add cataclysm flasks.
- Add a subtitle wrapper so that everyone can read the glorious description even if they use a bigass font.
- Add lib strips.
- Use the localization system.
- Err, really fix drycode error.
- Fix drycode error.
- Fix bloopers.
- Added a new expire warning for food or flask if there is less than 5 minutes left at ready check. Untested.
- Initial commit, renamed N@#$Gnome since some ignorant people whined and the project was magically deleted.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|1.1||Release||7.0.3||83||Jul 31, 2016|
|1.1-nolib||Release||7.0.3||1||Jul 31, 2016|
|1.0||Release||6.0.3||288||Dec 16, 2014|
|1.0-nolib||Release||6.0.3||7||Dec 16, 2014|
|r13-nolib||Release||4.2.0||20||Jun 30, 2011|
|r13||Release||4.2.0||519||Jun 30, 2011|
|r12-nolib||Release||4.2.0||15||Jun 28, 2011|
|r12||Release||4.2.0||69||Jun 28, 2011|
|r11-nolib||Release||4.0.3a||29||Jan 21, 2011|
|r11||Release||4.0.3a||297||Jan 21, 2011|
|r9||Release||4.0.1||218||Nov 8, 2010|
|r9-nolib||Release||4.0.1||26||Nov 8, 2010|
|r8||Release||4.0.1||172||Oct 25, 2010|
|r8-nolib||Release||4.0.1||19||Oct 25, 2010|
|r6||Release||4.0.1||24||Oct 17, 2010|
|r4||Beta||4.0.1||20||Oct 17, 2010|
|r3||Beta||4.0.1||22||Oct 15, 2010|
|r2||Release||3.3.5||45||Oct 3, 2010|