eXtreme Unit Buttons
Help and usage can be found here http:xub.abits.biz/
This highly configurable mod allows players to associate buttons to unit frames. It is meant as a replacement to GroupButtons which stopped functioning with the 2.0 patch in December 2006. The mod extends the capabilities of GroupButtons by providing these additional features:
- an unlimited number of buttons per unit frame
- Buttons which turn on/off depending on the amount of damage a unit has
- Buttons which are dimmed if a unit as that buff or a related buff applied.
- Buttons which appear when a debuff is applied to a unit.
- Buttons which allow you to have any type of "/" slash or macro command on a button
- A variety of a modes for different activities in the game. For example, a set of buttons for soloing, buttons for instances, buttons for raids, buttons for specific bosses (such as Baron Geddon in MC (to all priests to debuff), buttons for PvP, etc.
- Assign buttons to unit frames that when clicked cast spells on different units. This feature allows, for example, buffs and heals for the player unit to appear within the target buttons to minimize the amount of mouse movement between buttons.
- Works for any kind of non-casting classes; specifically warriors and rogues.
Original author Elenesski, then modified by Tayedaen, then maintained by Paladindrome, and now updated by abinning
If the file has not been approved yet you can download it here: https:wow.curseforge.com/addons/extreme-unit-buttons/files/
Updated TOC, fixed cooldown error.