Extended Vendor UI extends the vendor interface, increasing the number of items visible per page, making it a little easier to find the items you're looking for. It also adds search and filtering functionality, and a button to quickly vendor all unwanted junk items.
- Width of the vendor interface (and number of items visible per page) doubled.
- Item names on both merchant and buyback tabs are colored according to the item's quality.
- Search box to quickly find items by name.
- Filter options to dim out/hide unusable items, already-known recipes, and equipment of sub-optimal armor types (e.g. leather for plate wearers)
- Button to quickly vendor various types of unwanted items (configurable):
- Poor (grey) quality items
- Common (white) quality weapons and armor
- Equipment that your class can never wear due to lack of proficiency (e.g. plate items or 2-handed axes for cloth wearers) or class restrictions (only affects BoP items)
- Equipment that is not the optimal armor type for your class (e.g. leather for plate wearers) - (only affects BoP items)
- Bind-on-Pickup recipes that the character already knows
- [MAJOR] Fixed an issue that would cause loading screens to hang.
- Fixed an issue preventing two-handed weapons from appearing when the "All" and "Two-Handed" weapon slot filters are selected.
- Interface version updated for patch 7.2.5.
- Fixed a lua error that occurs with vendors that sell currency or other non-standard items.
- Added new appearance-related filtering options:
- Option to only show transmogrifiable armor slots (chest, shirt, tabard, etc.) and weapons
- Option to hide items for which the player has already collected the appearance (only hides an item if the appearance is collected from that item; shared appearances collected from alternate sources will not hide an uncollected item)
- The quick vendor confirmation dialog now shows a maximum of 50 items, and indicates how many items are omitted if the list exceeds the limit. The quick vendor functionality remains unchanged.
- The merchant frame now refreshes whenever the player purchases an item.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Extended Vendor UI 1.6.2||Release||7.2.5||6,431||Jul 15, 2017|
|Extended Vendor UI 1.6.0 [Legion]||Release||7.0.3||12,317||Jul 28, 2016|
|Extended Vendor UI 1.6.0 [Legion]||Release||7.0.3||88||Jul 28, 2016|
|Extended Vendor UI 1.5.4 (WoD Compatible)||Release||6.0.1||14,699||Sep 10, 2014|
|Extended Vendor UI v1.5.2||Release||5.4.0||5,551||Sep 12, 2013|
|Extended Vendor UI v1.5.1||Release||5.3.0||2,968||Jun 1, 2013|
|Extended Vendor UI v1.5.0||Release||5.3.0||1,357||May 26, 2013|
|Extended Vendor UI v1.4.15||Release||5.3.0||973||May 24, 2013|
|Extended Vendor UI v1.4.14||Release||5.2.0||1,832||Apr 28, 2013|
|Extended Vendor UI v1.4.13||Release||5.2.0||2,339||Mar 6, 2013|
|Extended Vendor UI v1.4.12||Release||5.1.0||2,506||Dec 17, 2012|
|Extended Vendor UI v1.4.11||Release||5.0.5||2,424||Nov 19, 2012|
|Extended Vendor UI v1.4.10||Release||5.0.5||1,500||Nov 5, 2012|
|Extended Vendor UI v1.4.9||Release||5.0.5||1,778||Oct 1, 2012|
|Extended Vendor UI v1.4.8||Release||5.0.4||1,543||Sep 3, 2012|
|Extended Vendor UI v1.4.7||Release||5.0.4||921||Aug 31, 2012|
|Extended Vendor UI v1.4.5||Release||5.0.4||496||Aug 30, 2012|
|Extended Vendor UI v1.4.4||Release||5.0.4||653||Aug 28, 2012|
|Extended Vendor UI v1.4.3||Release||5.0.4||286||Aug 28, 2012|
|Extended Vendor UI v1.2.6||Release||4.3.4||706||Aug 24, 2012|
|Extended Vendor UI v1.2.5||Release||4.3.4||124||Aug 23, 2012|