What does this AddOn do?
This plugin adds a toggle option to visually change the timers of the auras near the minimap. Instead of plain text it will use a status bar.
Do you read the comments?
I try to read comments as often as possible, but please don't use the comment section for bug reports. Bug reports in comments will be ignored.
How do I report a bug or request a feature?
Please use the Ticket Tracker.
Credit: Hydra, Cutepally
1.50, December 1st 2016
- [CHG] Using a static class color will now work for different classes using the same profile. The color will change to the correct class.
1.49, October 25th 2016
- [CHG] Updated interface version for patch 7.1.
1.48, July 19th 2016
- [CHG] Bumped interface version for Legion.
1.47, September 25th 2015
- [CHG] Changing settings no longer requires a reload to take effect.
1.46, July 14th 2015
- Update ToC for patch 6.2.
1.45, February 25th 2015
- Update ToC for patch 6.1.
1.44, November 4th 2014
- [FIX] Prevent error caused by ElvUI creating a duplicate empty icon when using temp. enchants.
1.43, October 14th 2014
- Bump toc for patch 6.0.2
1.42, May 8th 2014
- [NEW] Add options which allows the user to choose which texture to use for statusbar and backdrop, if any.
- [NEW] Add option which allows the user to choose which color to use for statusbar backdrops.
1.41, April 16th 2014
- [FIX] Issue with debuff statusbar borders being darker than the icon border has been fixed.
1.40, April 16th 2014
- [NEW] Add spacing option to statusbars which allows the user to in-/decrease the space between icon and statusbar.
1.39, January 18th 2014
- [FIX] Fix error with temporary weapon enchants.
1.38, January 18th 2014
- [NEW] Options which allows the user to customize color of text based timers have been added.
- [NEW] Option which allows the user to control when an aura goes into decimal form has been added.
- [NEW] Add native support for the ExactAuras addon. Additional color settings are available for the timer format that addon provides.
1.37, December 4th 2013
- [NEW] Add option to choose position of the statusbar (Top, Bottom, Left, Right).
- [NEW] Add option to change statusbar width (when position is set to Left or Right)
- [CHG] Re-arrange the GUI a little bit.
1.36, September 17th 2013
- [FIX] Fix a bug which caused auras to not turn to text based timers when duration went below the set threshold.
1.35, September 10th 2013
- [NEW] Option added which allows you to choose a static color for the statusbars.
1.34, August 26th 2013
- [CHG] Rewritten for ElvUI v6.24.
- [CHG] No longer forces text based timers to be hidden since they can be moved in ElvUI.
1.33, June 2nd 2013
- [CHG] Remove plugin header with information about me and my plugins.
- [CHG] Increase default Text Threshold for debuffs to 10 seconds.
- [FIX] The Statusbar Height option now also affects Temporary Enchants.
1.32: Fix error when swapping a weapon with a temporary enchant on it for a weapon with no temporary enchant.
1.31: Add option to control the height of the statusbar and bump TOC for patch 5.3.
1.30: Information update, locales updated, bump TOC.
1.29: Information update, bump TOC.
1.28: Remove LibElvUIPlugin-1.0 library which is now included with ElvUI. Update recommended!
1.27: Update LibElvUIPlugin-1.0 library. Fixes a bug. Updating is recommended!
1.26: Update LibElvUIPlugin-1.0 library.
1.25: Config has been rewritten to make use of the new LibElvUIPlugin-1.0 library.
1.23: Bug fixes.
1.22: Fix lua error, tweak size and position of statusbar, toc bump for 5.1.
1.21: Preparation for the new PixelPerfect mode in ElvUI.
1.2: Added option to set threshold for buffs, debuffs and temporary enchants separately.
1.12: Locale update.
1.11: Fix lua error when logging in with temporary enchant active.
1.1: Added option to disable status bar for auras with no duration. Added option to allow status bar timers to turn into text if duration goes below user defined threshold.
1.0: Initial upload.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|v1.50||Release||7.1.0||60,413||Dec 1, 2016|
|v1.49||Release||7.1.0||27,519||Oct 25, 2016|
|v1.48||Release||7.0.3||58,775||Jul 19, 2016|
|1.47||Release||6.2.4||39,805||Sep 25, 2015|
|1.46||Release||6.2.0||15,223||Jul 14, 2015|
|1.45||Release||6.1.0||23,380||Feb 25, 2015|
|1.44||Release||6.0.3||26,127||Nov 4, 2014|
|1.43||Release||6.0.2||9,811||Oct 13, 2014|
|1.42||Release||5.4.8||16,451||May 8, 2014|
|1.41||Release||5.4.7||3,666||Apr 16, 2014|
|1.40||Release||5.4.7||402||Apr 15, 2014|
|1.39||Release||5.4.2||7,302||Jan 17, 2014|
|1.38||Release||5.4.2||58||Jan 17, 2014|
|1.37||Release||5.4.1||4,169||Dec 4, 2013|
|1.36||Release||5.4.0||5,286||Sep 17, 2013|
|1.35||Release||5.4.0||2,164||Sep 10, 2013|
|1.34||Release||5.3.0||1,989||Aug 26, 2013|
|1.33||Release||5.3.0||3,303||Jul 2, 2013|
|1.32||Release||5.3.0||1,254||Jun 27, 2013|
|1.31||Release||5.3.0||2,720||May 20, 2013|
|1.30||Release||5.2.0||1,726||May 4, 2013|
|1.29||Release||5.2.0||1,242||Apr 29, 2013|
|1.28||Release||5.2.0||3,652||Mar 14, 2013|
|1.27||Release||5.2.0||1,425||Mar 11, 2013|
|1.26||Release||5.2.0||1,621||Mar 6, 2013|
|1.25||Release||5.2.0||1,405||Mar 2, 2013|
|1.23||Release||5.1.0||3,646||Jan 2, 2013|
|1.22||Release||5.1.0||2,817||Nov 27, 2012|
|1.21||Release||5.0.5||2,651||Oct 17, 2012|
|1.2||Release||5.0.4||1,991||Sep 7, 2012|
|1.12||Release||5.0.4||224||Sep 6, 2012|
|1.11||Release||5.0.4||71||Sep 6, 2012|
|1.1||Release||5.0.4||31||Sep 6, 2012|
|1.0||Release||5.0.4||119||Sep 3, 2012|