This is the followup addon of the very successful DroodFocus by Meranannon, now adapted for Legion compatibility.
Buffs / Debuffs tracker, energy monitor, combo points, and more. Works for all classes (it has default configurations for feral/guardian druids, other classes can configure their spell lists manually) .
DotTracker is especially created for Feral Druid's special handling of Rip, Rake, Thrash and Ashamane's Frenzy: Keeping track of the snapshotted damage buffs Tiger's Furor, Savage Roar and Bloodtalons. It directly informs you, if a new bleed effect is stronger or weaker than the old one with a circle in the upper right corner of the debuff icon. The icons begin to blink, when you can overwrite them without loosing tick time (pandemic timers). Three little dots at the bottom inform you, whether Tiger's Furor, Savage Roar and Bloodtalons were active when applying the dot
The addon includes the following (all are individually usable and configurable)
- A power bar: Energy, rage, mana, shi, ...
- Player's healthbar
- Target's healthbar with Time-to-die option
- Player's manabar
- Savage defense bar: status of charges (numbers and timer)
- Threatbar: Threat % on the target
- A combo bar: Number of combo points for the cat/rogue, lacerate stacks for the bear, runes for DK and holy power for paladins.
- Visual effects : Visual effects for proc (like Omen of Clarity). And your critical hits can also leave some traces of blood...
- Warning System: If a spell fails because you're too far or not behind your target, an icon will alert you (a cross if you're too far, a double arrow if you are in front of the target). Also pulses when you gain buff or/and debuff with the texture of debuff and his name.
- Cooldown: CD Timeleft is visible on bars and icons for each spell. And popup the icon of the ability whenever it becomes usable again.
- Buff / Debuff : For each buff / debuff scanned, a small icon (and / or status bar) shows the remaining time on the debuff, the number of stack, the cooldown, timeleft for next tick for Dot, etc... Buffs/Debuffs are filtered to manage your debuffs and / or all sources.
- Informations: Displaying real-time stats (Power attack, crit, etc...)
- Cast Bar : Show spell casting/channeling by your actual target.
Do you have a good feature idea and want to implement it? We are looking for contributors to keep the addon current and as feature rich as possible! Please write a PM on curseforge and send us your ideas!
Bugs and feature requests
Please use the project page on curseforge to submit a ticket with the bug or feature.
Spell IDs and dot power visualization
The displaying of the dot indicators (the three little circles in the icons for Rake, Rip, Thrash, Ashamane's Frenzy, Moonfire) for cat form depend on the correct choosing of spell IDs:
- Rake: 1822;155722
- Rip: 1079
- Thrash: 106830
- Ashamane's Frenzy: 210722;210723
- Moonfire: 8921;155625
- Thrash: 77758
- Moonfire: 164812
- Moonfire: 164812
Dot powers and talents/spells:
- Rake, Rip, Trash and Ashamane's Frenzy benefit from Savage Roar (if talent is chosen), Tiger's Fury and Bloodtalons (if talent is chosen)
- Moonfire benefits only from Savage Roar (if talent is chosen) and Tiger's Fury
The addon shows the dot indicators only if the corresponding spell benefits and the right talent is chosen!
The order of the dot indicators is from left to right: Tiger's Fury - Savage Roar - Bloodtalons
- 'options' to open configuration panel
- 'configmode' to switch configuration mode
- 'reset' to reset configuration to default
- 'buff' or 'debuff' to see a list of actuals buff/debuff with spellID in chat
Importing DroodFocus configuration
There is a feature to import DroodFocus configurations!
- Uninstall DroodFocus (but don't delete its settings file!)
- Install the latest version of DotFocus
- Use Explorer (PC) to go into your WOW directory. Go to "interface/addons/DotFocus".
- Copy the Folder "DroodFocus" from inside the DotFocus folder into "interface/addons".
- Start the game and check your addons. You should have the Addon "DotFocus" and an addon "DroodFocus (config importer for DotFocus)".
- Load your character
- Notice the text in your chat, giving you some further information ("DotFocus - DroodFocus importer loaded...")
- Type "/dfimport" in the chat.
- Enjoy. You can delete the "DroodFocus" folder you copied earlier to get rid of the text messages after startup.
Note: The importer loads the latest active DroodFocus configuration. When you have a set of configurations (e. g. for different specs) you have to use the complete DoodFocus addon to switch to one configuration after another, repeating for each the import steps mentioned above.
Explanation: DotFocus can not access the old DroodFocus options, because it is limited to its own config file. The little import addon we use has to be named DroodFocus so it can access the settings and write it to the DotFocus options. This is not the most comfortable method, but the best assistance we can give at the moment. If you encounter any problems, please send me a Ticket on curseforge together with the DroodFocus.lua config file from "WTF/Account/<accountname>/<server>/<character>/SavedVariables".
- Please don't run both DotFocus and DroodFocus in parallel! You can safely deactivate DroodFocus and just use DotFocus.
- Rake from stealth shows sometimes the remaining duration of the stun instead of the Rake debuff (the debuffs have the same id and name and are not distinguishable)
- Applying damage increasing effects after executing Ashamane's Frenzy makes the addon display AF as if with applied with that damage increasing effect (Ashamane's Frenzy is not applied once on the target per click but 15 times in a row)
tag 93a53cf75ba747b4fd2181e37d750d6041e14e0f v1.5.1
Author: Micah <[email protected]>
Date: Tue Jun 13 21:20:46 2017 +0200
Author: Micah <[email protected]>
Date: Tue Jun 13 21:20:17 2017 +0200
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|v1.5.1||Release||7.2.5||5,828||Jun 13, 2017|
|v1.4.2||Release||7.2.0||5,462||May 28, 2017|
|v1.3.2||Release||7.2.0||10,223||Mar 28, 2017|
|v1.2.18||Release||7.1.5||10,271||Jan 27, 2017|
|v1.2.15||Beta||7.1.5||6||Jan 27, 2017|
|v1.2.12||Beta||7.1.5||1,843||Jan 26, 2017|
|v1.2.11||Beta||7.1.5||6||Jan 26, 2017|
|v1.2.10||Beta||7.1.5||12||Jan 26, 2017|
|v1.2.3||Release||7.1.5||8||Jan 26, 2017|
|v1.2.1||Beta||7.1.5||4,193||Jan 22, 2017|
|v1.1.39||Release||7.1.0||11,911||Nov 21, 2016|
|v1.1.37||Release||7.1.0||8||Nov 21, 2016|
|v1.1.34-nolib||Release||7.1.0||716||Nov 20, 2016|
|v1.1.34||Release||7.1.0||119||Nov 20, 2016|
|v1.1.33-nolib||Release||7.1.0||3||Nov 20, 2016|
|v1.1.32||Release||7.1.0||11,989||Oct 26, 2016|
|v1.1.31||Release||7.0.3||7,393||Oct 17, 2016|
|v1.1.30||Release||7.0.3||5,233||Oct 12, 2016|
|v1.1.29||Release||7.0.3||12,115||Sep 16, 2016|
|v1.1.28||Release||7.0.3||4,981||Sep 8, 2016|
|v1.1.27||Release||7.0.3||1,470||Sep 6, 2016|
|v1.1.26||Release||7.0.3||739||Sep 6, 2016|
|v1.1.24||Release||7.0.3||87||Sep 5, 2016|
|v1.1.23||Release||7.0.3||134||Sep 5, 2016|
|v1.1.22||Release||7.0.3||1,179||Sep 4, 2016|
|v1.1.21||Release||7.0.3||742||Sep 4, 2016|
|v1.1.20||Release||7.0.3||840||Sep 3, 2016|
|b1.1.19||Beta||7.0.3||53||Sep 3, 2016|
|b1.1.18||Beta||7.0.3||114||Sep 3, 2016|
|b1.1.17||Beta||7.0.3||48||Sep 3, 2016|
|v1.1.16||Release||7.0.3||703||Sep 3, 2016|
|v1.1.15||Release||7.0.3||972||Sep 2, 2016|
|v1.1.14||Release||7.0.3||83||Sep 1, 2016|
|v1.1.13||Release||7.0.3||53||Sep 1, 2016|
|v1.1.12||Release||7.0.3||289||Sep 1, 2016|
|v1.1.11||Release||7.0.3||1,122||Aug 30, 2016|
|v1.1.10||Release||7.0.3||702||Aug 29, 2016|
|v1.1.9||Release||7.0.3||844||Aug 26, 2016|
|v1.1.8||Release||7.0.3||102||Aug 26, 2016|
|v1.1.7||Release||7.0.3||88||Aug 26, 2016|
|v1.1.6||Release||7.0.3||26||Aug 26, 2016|
|v1.1.3||Release||7.0.3||191||Aug 26, 2016|
|v1.1.2||Release||7.0.3||91||Aug 26, 2016|
|v1.1.1||Release||7.0.3||211||Aug 25, 2016|
|v1.1.0||Release||7.0.3||418||Aug 23, 2016|
|v1.0.10||Release||7.0.3||140||Aug 22, 2016|
|v1.0.9||Release||7.0.3||191||Aug 22, 2016|
|v1.0.8||Release||7.0.3||325||Aug 19, 2016|
|v1.0.7||Release||7.0.3||44||Aug 19, 2016|
|b1.0.6||Beta||7.0.3||52||Aug 19, 2016|
|b1.0.5||Beta||7.0.3||128||Aug 19, 2016|
|b1.0.4||Beta||7.0.3||33||Aug 19, 2016|
|v1.0.3||Beta||7.0.3||118||Aug 19, 2016|