Deus Vox Encounters (DXE) is a boss mod inspired by RDX. It is designed to be functional, efficient, and customizable, so you can change what you want and how you see this addon.
I would like to donate
Click here to donate to Deus Vox Encounters (DXE) your contribution will really help developing the addon.
- Automated: Activation, starting, and stopping of encounters is automatic
- Flexible alert system:
- Customizable timer bars
- Spell icons
- And more...!
- Customizable full screen flashes
- Customizable sounds: Packaged with 18 distinct ones
- All alerts can be adjusted for all encounters
- Audio countdowns can be activated for certain encounter alerts
- Customizable timer bars
- Raid Icons: Marking on important events with an icon of your choosing
- 3D Arrow: Directional arrows tells you where to go on important events
- Two types:
- Away: Directs you to run from a player or a location
- Toward: Directs you to run to a player or a location
- Ability to play a sound when shown
- Displays your distance, to a player or location, in game yards
- Two types:
- Encounter Pane
- Boss health tracking gives you more awareness of fights
- Engage timer tells you how long you've been fighting
- Shortcut buttons provides easier access to common commands
- Conditions to show the pane only when you want to
- Version Check: View addon and encounter versions of raid members
- Distribution System: Allows you to send encounters to the raid or individual players
- Profile System: Switch settings between your characters
- Modular Design: Encounters are loaded in appropriate zones
- SharedMedia support
When you first login with this AddOn you will see a black transparent rectangle with a blue bar labeled 'Default', called the encounter pane, in the center of your screen. Shift+Click on it to move it. From left to right you will see:
- Stop Icon: Halts the current encounter (you should rarely have to do this)
- Menu Icon: Opens the configuration dialog
- Lock Icon: Toggles frame anchors
- Windows Icon: Opens a drop down menu to show interface windows
Also, if you ever hide the pane and can't get it to show, type /dxe to open the configuration dialog. There is also a minimap icon.
Warlords of Draenor Update
- Encounters: Highmaul, BlackRock Foundry and Hellfire Citadel have been implemented.
- Party Module: Party support has been added.
- World Boss Module: World Bosses support has been added.
- Features: More new Alert Options and Spell descriptions on Options.
- Highmaul: All bosses
- BlackRock Foundry: All bosses
- Hellfire Citadel: All bosses
- Warlords of Draenor Party: All bosses
- World Boss: All bosses
Please visit the localization page to translate in-game phrases. It is open to anyone with an account. The most important phrases are the chat triggers for bosses, because they start encounters. However, not all encounters are started by chat triggers. The rest of the phrases are for display purposes. The following languages need a maintainer:
- Korean (koKR)
- Russian (ruRU)
- Simplified Chinese (zhCN)
- Spanish (esES)
- Traditional Chinese (zhTW)
- Brazilian Portuguese (ptBR)
- Latin American Spanish (esMX)
- Code/Inspiration - RDX, BigWigs, DBM
- Coding and Testing - Mäev
- Pane Buttons - Kassay
- Translations - Pettigrow (frFR), Junkie/Fearendon (deDE), horws (ruRU), and everyone else
2015-12-25 21:45:21 +0000
Tagging as v704
---- Updated DBM and BigWigs fake versions.
---- Added flashing taskbar icon also for whispers and entering combat.
---- Tweaked Break code.
---- Fixed sometimes world bosses module couldn't be loaded.
---- Added support for reverse raid icon marking.
- Hellfire Citadel:
---- HellfireAssault: Fixed "attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'delta' (a string value)" error.
---- HellfireAssault: Changed default sound for Incinerate Interrupt inform warning.
---- IronReaver: Tweaked Artillery tracking and improved some radar range.
---- Kormrok: Added missing Residue tracking and tweaked Mythic code.
---- FelLordZakuun: Tweaked Seed of Destruction Mythic.
---- Gorefiend: Added new inform alert for Shadow of Death on you and a center bar of 5s for better knowing when you will enter the stomach.
---- Council: Tweaked Mythic code.
---- TyrantVelhari: Added missing spell id for Edict of Condemnation for Mythic (thanks Tom65789).
---- Xhulhorac: Tweaked cooldowns.
---- Mannoroth: Tweaked cooldowns and added raid icon marking for Mark of Doom and Wrath of Guldan.
---- Archimonde: Fixed announce countdown for Nether Banish.
---- Archimonde: Added tracking for Mythic Overfiend spawn and cooldown.
---- Archimonde: Added tracking for Touch of Shadows cooldown and inform warning alert.
---- Archimonde: Fixed alot of cooldowns in Mythic.
---- Archimonde: Improved radar for Shadow Burst.
---- Archimonde: Added tracking for Desecration/Light of the Naaru.
---- Archimonde: Added 10 yards radar for Mark of the Legion.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|v704||Release||6.2.3||11,296||Dec 25, 2015|
|v704-nolib||Release||6.2.3||95||Dec 25, 2015|
|v702||Release||6.2.0||4,515||Aug 19, 2015|
|v702-nolib||Release||6.2.0||53||Aug 19, 2015|
|v701||Release||6.2.0||1,162||Aug 16, 2015|
|v701-nolib||Release||6.2.0||109||Aug 16, 2015|
|v700||Release||6.2.0||1,387||Aug 12, 2015|
|v700-nolib||Release||6.2.0||42||Aug 12, 2015|
|v699||Release||6.2.0||1,708||Aug 5, 2015|
|v699-nolib||Release||6.2.0||47||Aug 5, 2015|
|v697||Release||6.2.0||1,802||Jul 29, 2015|
|v697-nolib||Release||6.2.0||29||Jul 29, 2015|
|v696||Release||6.2.0||594||Jul 28, 2015|
|v696-nolib||Release||6.2.0||103||Jul 28, 2015|
|v694||Release||6.2.0||1,712||Jul 20, 2015|
|v694-nolib||Release||6.2.0||29||Jul 20, 2015|
|v693||Release||6.2.0||870||Jul 19, 2015|
|v693-nolib||Release||6.2.0||24||Jul 19, 2015|
|v692||Release||6.2.0||920||Jul 18, 2015|
|v692-nolib||Release||6.2.0||28||Jul 18, 2015|
|v691||Release||6.2.0||499||Jul 17, 2015|
|v691-nolib||Release||6.2.0||18||Jul 17, 2015|
|v690||Release||6.2.0||296||Jul 17, 2015|
|v690-nolib||Release||6.2.0||23||Jul 17, 2015|
|v689||Release||6.2.0||1,302||Jul 14, 2015|
|v689-nolib||Release||6.2.0||24||Jul 14, 2015|
|v688||Release||6.2.0||1,440||Jul 10, 2015|
|v688-nolib||Release||6.2.0||28||Jul 10, 2015|
|v687||Release||6.2.0||1,302||Jul 7, 2015|
|v687-nolib||Release||6.2.0||32||Jul 7, 2015|
|v686||Release||6.2.0||821||Jul 6, 2015|
|v686-nolib||Release||6.2.0||24||Jul 6, 2015|
|v685||Release||6.2.0||969||Jul 5, 2015|
|v685-nolib||Release||6.2.0||45||Jul 5, 2015|
|v684||Release||6.2.0||809||Jul 4, 2015|
|v684-nolib||Release||6.2.0||16||Jul 4, 2015|
|v683||Release||6.2.0||790||Jul 3, 2015|
|v683-nolib||Release||6.2.0||20||Jul 3, 2015|
|v682||Release||6.2.0||67||Jul 3, 2015|
|v682-nolib||Release||6.2.0||13||Jul 3, 2015|
|v681||Release||6.2.0||929||Jul 2, 2015|
|v681-nolib||Release||6.2.0||13||Jul 2, 2015|
|v680||Release||6.2.0||928||Jul 1, 2015|
|v680-nolib||Release||6.2.0||102||Jul 1, 2015|
|v679||Release||6.2.0||985||Jun 30, 2015|
|v679-nolib||Release||6.2.0||29||Jun 30, 2015|
|v678||Release||6.2.0||952||Jun 29, 2015|
|v678-nolib||Release||6.2.0||15||Jun 29, 2015|
|v677||Release||6.2.0||765||Jun 28, 2015|
|v677-nolib||Release||6.2.0||17||Jun 28, 2015|