MMO-Champion Feedback Topic: click here
F.A.Q. search before posting a comment: https:wow.curseforge.com/addons/details/pages/faq/
Is an AddOn for deep combat analysis, relying with a bunch of bundled plugins, it's capable to give all the information you need on few clicks. It also is easy to use with a clean and dynamic interface:
- left click: open the details window, or, open the report window depending on what's being shown.
- shift + left click: report only that line.
- right click: open the bookmark panel - select what you want to see.
- shift + right click: open a panel for segments shortcut.
- ctrl + right click: close the window.
- main menu: select the mode to use, Everything: shows everything, Standard: show only raid or party members, Plugins: use a plugin.
- segments menu: select between overall data, current and other past fights.
- display menu: select the display, e.g., healing done, damage, cooldowns, etc.
- report button: click to report.
- reset button: clears all data.
Some features which you will find in Details!:
- native multi window support, you can open and close them on-the-fly, also has support for key binds.
- reads all combat log data, store and display it to you in rectangular bars very well made and shaped.
- has a fast engine for data capture not hurting your frame rate, specially during heroism/bloodlust.
- support custom displays where you can create your own display, or, import one from others.
- beautiful design.
- dynamic overall data, you may only reset the overall or set rules for auto reset on new bosses or instance.
- love nature and the animals.
- tons of plugins, e.g. threat meter, encounter analysis, tank debuffs, etc.
- can measure dps/hps using encounter time like warcraft logs or individual player active time.
- easy to use displays with bookmark on right click, full info with a simple mouse hover over a bar.
- chuck norris approves Details!, he also use it to calculate the strength of big bang when he created the universe.
- graphics for raid damage done, boss emotes tracker, aura creator tool for weakauras.
- has support for skins, also is compatible with ElvUI and other similar Interfaces.
These are some of the plugins:
- Dps Tuning: check your damage seeing the spell values and graphics.
- Encounter Details: a raid encounter tool, shows dps graphics, summary of dispells, interrupts, deaths, emotes, aura tools, and more...
- Raid Check: show food, flask, runes, item level status of raid members.
- Time Attack: test dps on dummies with fixed time lengths, also stores your attempts for later comparisons.
- TinyThreat: a small, but powerful, threat meter.
- Vanguard: show debuff timers on tanks.
date: Fri Jun 23 19:37:18 2017 -0300
summary: - framework update to v53.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|v18.104.22.16832.121-release-nolib||Release||7.2.5||51||Jun 23, 2017|
|v22.214.171.12432.121-release||Release||7.2.5||64,929||Jun 23, 2017|
|v126.96.36.19968.120-release||Release||7.2.5||117,641||Jun 20, 2017|
|v188.8.131.5267.120-release-nolib||Release||7.2.5||59||Jun 19, 2017|
|v184.108.40.20667.120-release||Release||7.2.5||76,571||Jun 19, 2017|
|v220.127.116.1103.119-release-nolib||Release||7.2.0||329||May 29, 2017|
|v18.104.22.16803.119-release||Release||7.2.0||171,838||May 29, 2017|
|v22.214.171.12493.118-nolib||Release||7.2.0||95||May 25, 2017|
|v126.96.36.19993.118||Release||7.2.0||87,130||May 25, 2017|
|v188.8.131.5273.118-nolib||Release||7.2.0||426||May 9, 2017|
|v184.108.40.20673.118||Release||7.2.0||152,413||May 9, 2017|
|v220.127.116.1112-3.116||Release||7.2.0||122,152||Apr 30, 2017|
|v18.104.22.16812-2.116||Release||7.2.0||79,202||Apr 28, 2017|
|v22.214.171.12412.116||Release||7.2.0||61,360||Apr 27, 2017|
|v126.96.36.19974.116-release||Release||7.2.0||118,975||Apr 20, 2017|
|v188.8.131.5267.116||Release||7.2.0||146,219||Apr 7, 2017|
|v184.108.40.20660.116-release||Release||7.2.0||49,454||Mar 28, 2017|
|v220.127.116.1159.116-release||Release||7.1.5||21,454||Mar 21, 2017|
|v18.104.22.16831.116-release||Release||7.1.5||17,160||Mar 15, 2017|
|v22.214.171.12418.116-release||Release||7.1.5||128,745||Mar 1, 2017|
|bdbb6f8a0017-alpha||Release||7.1.5||134,150||Feb 16, 2017|
|48b9dd28b1d8-alpha||Release||7.1.5||121,189||Feb 7, 2017|
|8233c8a8c7f2-alpha||Release||7.1.5||112,809||Jan 30, 2017|
|a0d0b68752a9-alpha||Release||7.1.5||108,728||Jan 23, 2017|
|147676eea04c-alpha||Release||7.1.5||109,821||Jan 15, 2017|
|b82ee6af0e14-alpha||Release||7.1.0||100,272||Jan 8, 2017|
|952366aeb354-alpha||Release||7.1.0||91,334||Dec 29, 2016|
|240b45d3a02f-alpha||Release||7.1.0||87,382||Dec 19, 2016|
|f93775052e0c-alpha||Release||7.1.0||64,383||Dec 15, 2016|
|f1969f8c8f6d-alpha||Release||7.1.0||78,504||Dec 9, 2016|
|1941266a4bf1-alpha||Release||7.1.0||92,821||Nov 28, 2016|
|r576||Release||7.1.0||96,614||Nov 9, 2016|
|r575||Release||7.1.0||81,639||Nov 8, 2016|
|r574||Release||7.1.0||64,247||Nov 4, 2016|
|r567||Release||7.1.0||89,689||Oct 26, 2016|
|r565||Release||7.1.0||67,425||Oct 25, 2016|
|r561||Release||7.0.3||98,496||Oct 4, 2016|
|r554||Release||7.0.3||80,719||Sep 17, 2016|
|r553||Release||7.0.3||42,702||Sep 15, 2016|
|r550||Release||7.0.3||30,041||Sep 13, 2016|
|r547||Release||7.0.3||67,760||Aug 29, 2016|
|r542||Beta||7.0.3||1,017||Aug 19, 2016|
|r540||Release||7.0.3||55,445||Aug 14, 2016|
|r539||Release||7.0.3||13,792||Aug 12, 2016|
|r534||Release||7.0.3||32,649||Aug 5, 2016|
|r533||Release||7.0.3||7,345||Aug 4, 2016|
|r532||Release||7.0.3||14,560||Aug 3, 2016|
|r531||Beta||7.0.3||992||Aug 2, 2016|
|r530||Beta||7.0.3||1,158||Jul 30, 2016|
|r529||Beta||7.0.3||978||Jul 29, 2016|