Suggestions & Support Forums
Open a ticket on curse
Old Content mods are split into multiple packages
Older content is split into multiple addons to reduce mod update size. These are often far less updated as DBM Core packages and are better as optional extra packages. You can get them here:
- Warlords of Draenor Boss Mods
- Mists of Pandaria Boss Mods
- Cataclysm Boss Mods
- Wrath of the Lich King Boss Mods
- Burning Crusade and Vanilla Boss Mods
- LibDataBroker data source
- Victory Sounds
- Voicepack VEM (English TTS Female)
- Voicepack Kiwi (English Recorded Female)
- Voicepack Yike (Chinese TTS Female)
- Voicepack German (German Male)
- Voicepack Hamseoro (Korean Recorded Female)
- Voicepack Alyona (Russian TTS Female)
- Voicepack Italian (Italian TTS Female)
- Voicepack Arnold Schwarzenegger (English Recorded/Spliced)
- Voicepack Draik (English Recorded/Spliced)
Getting too many updates of DBM per day?
We push multiple alpha versions to Curse on an average day, these versions may contain important new features or bug fixes for the bleeding edge raid content... These versions are tagged as alpha, so they will not be downloaded by default. Set your Curse client to update to alpha if you want these latest versions (but they may contain bugs, downloads tagged as "Beta" or "Release" are more stable)
Disable alpha versions in your Curse client if you do not want multiple updates per day. Make sure you check main download preference as well as DBM's individual download preference. You could have primary method set to release and dbm still set to alpha. Right click on DBM itself in curse client addon list and set it to release/beta to avoid the daily updates.
- Boss mods for all raid bosses
- Colored raid warnings (players will be colored according to their class) with icons - so you will know what's going on without even reading the message
- Auto-respond during boss fights. DBM will inform anyone who whispers you during a boss fight that you are busy. These messages contain the name and health of the boss as well as the raid's status. This feature is completely optional and can be disabled by player or even raid leader for the entire group.
- HealthFrame: you can enable a simple frame that shows a health bar for all active bosses. This is enabled by default for multi-mob bosses like Four Horsemen
- Bars can be enlarged with decent effects when they are about to expire
- Crash recovery: you had a disconnect or crash during a boss fight? No problem for DBM! It will request the timer and combat status information from other DBM users in your raid group and you get your timers back
- Synchronization system for accurate timers
- Modular design - all boss mods are plugins and can be exchanged, removed or updated separately
- Load on demand - all boss mods are separate AddOns and they will be loaded when they are needed. So they don't use memory or cpu until you enter the corresponding instance
- Special effects like the screen flash effect, huge warning messages and sounds will draw your attention to critical events
- Bars can change their color over time and flash before they expire
- There are many bar designs to choose from, all designs are are customizable: you can change the color, size, icon position etc.
- Support for SharedMedia, so you can use any texture for your bars
- Option to create custom timers, so-called "Pizza Timers" for your pizza or whatever you prefer to eat while raiding. You can also send those timers to your raid group
- HudMap built in to achieve greater visuals with heads up display in many different and creative ways
- Support for voice packs in many different supported languages.
- /dbm - shows/hides the GUI
- /dbm help - Shows all the other slash commands and how to use them.
Tomb of Sargeras
- Added full AI/drycode mod for Desolate Host
- Added full AI/drycode mod for Maiden of Vigilance
- Added support for Mythic Guldan, including phase 3 (credits to justw8 for sharing phase 3 stuff)
- Added Nameplate Aura for exploding scrubbers on Trilliax. Disables itself if Trillias Scrubber mod is installed.
- Fixed a regression in nameplate rewrite where the internal nameplate handling would not remove textures if a call to remove ALL textures at once was used instead of specific texture (such as star auger)
- Fixed DBM-Nameplate compatibility with ElvUI which does things a little funky.
- Fixed a bug where Krosus told melee to always run out instead of only every 3rd slam
- Fixed a bug where timers on mythic anomaly were no longer correct at certain points, after blizzard introduced another fast phase to it.
- Fixed a bug that caused Heavenly Crash warning on trash not to work correctly.
5 man Dungeons
- Fixed couple different warnings in Maw of Souls that had bad spellids on the voice pack filters, causing those two alerts to play both sounds.
- Notice messages that users don't like can no longer be hooked/overwritten simply because users don't like them. DBM:AddMsg will now preserve a local untaintable version of function that'll be used by notices messages. If users don't like these messages they should address the issue they are conveying or explain a good reason why they can't/won't. I feel DBM is more than reasonable when it comes to messaging.
- Disabled mod reminder will no longer show at login, but it will still show on entering zone said mod would normally load in.
- Ablative Pulse was changed to be tank only warning by default. Anyone else welcome to turn it back on. Decision behind this is that the warning can be heavily spammy and distracting from things dps need to be focusing on instead on Elisande. Tanks for most part should be able to handle this ability on their own
- Bonds of Fel is now a count timer which will show cast count on Gul'dan.
- Several Cd timers changed to next timers on Gul'dan since they are precise.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|7.1.15||Release||7.1.5||844,720||Feb 16, 2017|
|7.1.14||Release||7.1.5||740,745||Feb 11, 2017|
|7.1.13||Release||7.1.5||695,965||Feb 7, 2017|
|7.1.12||Release||7.1.5||937,139||Jan 29, 2017|
|7.1.11||Release||7.1.5||720,774||Jan 25, 2017|
|7.1.10||Release||7.1.5||573,878||Jan 22, 2017|
|7.1.9||Release||7.1.5||646,002||Jan 19, 2017|
|7.1.8||Release||7.1.5||185,522||Jan 19, 2017|
|7.1.7||Release||7.1.0||1,039,986||Jan 10, 2017|
|7.1.6||Release||7.1.0||1,051,944||Dec 27, 2016|
|7.1.5||Release||7.1.0||1,042,174||Dec 13, 2016|
|7.1.4||Release||7.1.0||1,221,681||Nov 26, 2016|
|7.1.3||Release||7.1.0||691,348||Nov 22, 2016|
|7.1.2||Release||7.1.0||1,000,723||Nov 15, 2016|
|7.1.1||Release||7.1.0||1,711,083||Oct 27, 2016|
|7.1.0||Release||7.1.0||1,183,798||Oct 25, 2016|
|7.0.12||Release||7.0.3||977,957||Oct 18, 2016|
|7.0.11||Release||7.0.3||1,472,655||Oct 2, 2016|
|7.0.10||Release||7.0.3||862,767||Sep 28, 2016|
|7.0.8||Release||7.0.3||246,940||Sep 28, 2016|
|7.0.7||Release||7.0.3||932,617||Sep 24, 2016|
|7.0.6||Release||7.0.3||753,946||Sep 21, 2016|
|7.0.5||Release||7.0.3||832,670||Sep 18, 2016|
|7.0.4||Release||7.0.3||1,312,828||Sep 7, 2016|
|7.0.3||Release||7.0.3||1,345,717||Aug 29, 2016|
|7.0.2||Release||7.0.3||1,353,195||Aug 11, 2016|
|7.0.1||Release||7.0.3||1,029,648||Jul 30, 2016|
|7.0.0||Release||7.0.3||1,247,184||Jul 19, 2016|
|6.2.23||Release||6.2.4||1,129,660||Jun 6, 2016|
|6.2.22||Release||6.2.4||865,463||May 1, 2016|
|6.2.21||Release||6.2.4||897,307||Mar 23, 2016|
|6.2.20||Release||6.2.3||182,634||Mar 22, 2016|
|6.2.19||Release||6.2.3||480,267||Mar 11, 2016|
|6.2.18||Release||6.2.3||876,027||Feb 4, 2016|
|6.2.17||Release||6.2.3||1,175,382||Dec 16, 2015|
|6.2.16||Release||6.2.3||228,965||Dec 15, 2015|
|6.2.15||Release||6.2.3||804,113||Nov 24, 2015|
|6.2.14||Release||6.2.2||929,043||Oct 22, 2015|
|6.2.13||Release||6.2.2||334,286||Oct 18, 2015|
|6.2.12||Release||6.2.2||693,904||Sep 29, 2015|
|6.2.11||Release||6.2.2||710,602||Sep 11, 2015|
|6.2.10||Release||6.2.0||731,172||Aug 27, 2015|
|6.2.9||Release||6.2.0||333,309||Aug 25, 2015|
|6.2.8||Release||6.2.0||692,642||Aug 15, 2015|
|6.2.7||Release||6.2.0||510,423||Aug 9, 2015|
|6.2.6||Release||6.2.0||737,312||Jul 28, 2015|
|6.2.5||Release||6.2.0||573,936||Jul 20, 2015|
|6.2.4||Release||6.2.0||803,711||Jul 6, 2015|
|6.2.3||Release||6.2.0||513,959||Jul 2, 2015|
|6.2.2||Release||6.2.0||376,517||Jun 30, 2015|