Suggestions & Support Forums
Open a ticket on curse
Old Content mods are split into multiple packages
Older content is split into multiple addons to reduce mod update size. These are often far less updated as DBM Core packages and are better as optional extra packages. You can get them here:
- Warlords of Draenor Boss Mods
- Mists of Pandaria Boss Mods
- Cataclysm Boss Mods
- Wrath of the Lich King Boss Mods
- Burning Crusade and Vanilla Boss Mods
- LibDataBroker data source
- Victory Sounds
- Voicepack VEM (English TTS Female)
- Voicepack Kiwi (English Recorded Female)
- Voicepack Yike (Chinese TTS Female)
- Voicepack German (German Male)
- Voicepack Hamseoro (Korean Recorded Female)
- Voicepack Alyona (Russian TTS Female)
- Voicepack Italian (Italian TTS Female)
- Voicepack Arnold Schwarzenegger (English Recorded/Spliced)
- Voicepack Draik (English Recorded/Spliced)
Getting too many updates of DBM per day?
We push multiple alpha versions to Curse on an average day, these versions may contain important new features or bug fixes for the bleeding edge raid content... These versions are tagged as alpha, so they will not be downloaded by default. Set your Curse client to update to alpha if you want these latest versions (but they may contain bugs, downloads tagged as "Beta" or "Release" are more stable)
Disable alpha versions in your Curse client if you do not want multiple updates per day. Make sure you check main download preference as well as DBM's individual download preference. You could have primary method set to release and dbm still set to alpha. Right click on DBM itself in curse client addon list and set it to release/beta to avoid the daily updates.
- Boss mods for all raid bosses
- Colored raid warnings (players will be colored according to their class) with icons - so you will know what's going on without even reading the message
- Auto-respond during boss fights. DBM will inform anyone who whispers you during a boss fight that you are busy. These messages contain the name and health of the boss as well as the raid's status. This feature is completely optional and can be disabled by player or even raid leader for the entire group.
- HealthFrame: you can enable a simple frame that shows a health bar for all active bosses. This is enabled by default for multi-mob bosses like Four Horsemen
- Bars can be enlarged with decent effects when they are about to expire
- Crash recovery: you had a disconnect or crash during a boss fight? No problem for DBM! It will request the timer and combat status information from other DBM users in your raid group and you get your timers back
- Synchronization system for accurate timers
- Modular design - all boss mods are plugins and can be exchanged, removed or updated separately
- Load on demand - all boss mods are separate AddOns and they will be loaded when they are needed. So they don't use memory or cpu until you enter the corresponding instance
- Special effects like the screen flash effect, huge warning messages and sounds will draw your attention to critical events
- Bars can change their color over time and flash before they expire
- There are many bar designs to choose from, all designs are are customizable: you can change the color, size, icon position etc.
- Support for SharedMedia, so you can use any texture for your bars
- Option to create custom timers, so-called "Pizza Timers" for your pizza or whatever you prefer to eat while raiding. You can also send those timers to your raid group
- HudMap built in to achieve greater visuals with heads up display in many different and creative ways
- Support for voice packs in many different supported languages.
- /dbm - shows/hides the GUI
- /dbm help - Shows all the other slash commands and how to use them.
- Added a new checkbox to Global disables that now lets you disable all LOGIN messages (the one time messages: WHATS NEW, VOICE PACK RECOMMENDED, LOCALIZERS NEEDED, HOW TO BEGIN USING DBM, ETC), update notifications (no matter how out of date DBM is), and mod recommendations (for zones you enter for which mods exist but you do not have them installed). Dev Note 1
- Added a feature to globally disable sounds (ONLY sounds) in dbm via "/dbm silent" as a toggle.
- Added audio countdown for Visions on mythic phase 3 guldan
- Added pre warning to Mythic Elisande for ranged to run to edge of room 5 seconds before singularity
5 Man Dungeons:
- Added 5 additional trash warnings to CoEN dungeon for Shadow Wave, Dread Scream, Choking Vines, Tome of everlasting Silence, and Lumbering Crash
- Added audio countdown to chaos cast on Domatrax
- Added actual warnings/timers to Flatsam mod.
- More fixes for bad winds timers on Mythic guldan because I can't count (timers were right, 2 of em started in wrong place still)
- Mythic Phase 3 guldan wipes will now report 1/2 bosses defeated instead of 0/2 (if you are in phase 3, you are 1/2 yay). It'll also always report demon withins health in phase 3, not guldans or nil.
- Fixe some timers that didn't have count in them (and instead showed a 0) in mythic phase 3 guldan
- Fixed voice pack option default for arcanoslash on trilliax so it's no longer telling non tanks to pop defensives
- Overwatch countdown sounds have been removed from DBM Core. They are now a stand alone. You can get the stand alone and read more about this change here: https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/dea ... tdown-pack
- Heroes of the Storm countdown sounds have been removed from DBM Core. They are now a stand alone that includes a LOT of new counts. You can get the stand alone and read more about this change here: https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/dea ... storm-hots . Dev Note 3
Nighthold (Dev Note 2)
- Changed countdown voice for Crash on phase 3 mythic guldan and changed it to tank only by default.
- Change all phase 3 mythic countdowns to start at 6 seconds (up from 4). Note, if using an overwatch or heroes voice, those counts can only start from 5.
- Eliminated some minor redundancies on guldan mythic such as having two timers for demon within phase starting instead of one (time til cast begins and then cast timer). Now it's just one single cast timer that covers both.
- Purified Essence warning on mythic guldan will no longer spam when you set off multiple at once. A 5 second CD has been added to warning so if more than 1 is set off within 5 seconds the addition warnings are suppressed.
- 1. A lot of people got upset last month when DBM tried to recommend/push voice packs. DBM truly is designed to best be used with voice packs, to be up to date at all times, etc. However, some people rather just not know and don't care how out of date mod is or how much better DBM can be with more 3rd party mods/sounds. Now, they can turn this unrecommended setting on and DBM will bother them no more.
- 2. I would have welcomed a lot of feedback on some of these guldan tweaks so they could have been made ages ago. If you use DBM, and have feedback, even criticisms please share them!. I'm my own worst critic and this stuff this update fixes, annoyed me when I got to fight too, but I had power to fix it hah. But I also had power to fix it weeks/months ago too if users were just as harsh on mods as I am :)
- 3. The default voice for countdown voice 3 used to be a heroes of the storm voice. If you update to DBM 7.2.7 without having Heroes count pack already installed, this voice will be reset to "Pewsey". If you install HoTS count pack first, it'll stay Ravenlord. Note that if it does get reset to Pewsey you can install HoTS pack (https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/dea ... storm-hots) and change it back to Ravenlord (or any of the other MANY NEW countdowns now included in new stand alone pack like Illiden)
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|7.2.7||Release||7.2.5||150,518||May 23, 2017|
|7.2.6||Release||7.2.0||1,072,862||May 2, 2017|
|7.2.5||Release||7.2.0||147,365||May 2, 2017|
|7.2.4||Release||7.2.0||857,790||Apr 22, 2017|
|7.2.3||Release||7.2.0||1,121,599||Apr 6, 2017|
|7.2.2||Release||7.2.0||796,589||Apr 1, 2017|
|7.2.1||Release||7.2.0||157,891||Mar 31, 2017|
|7.2.0||Release||7.2.0||1,004,954||Mar 28, 2017|
|7.1.18||Release||7.1.5||544,171||Mar 24, 2017|
|7.1.17||Release||7.1.5||462,947||Mar 21, 2017|
|7.1.16||Release||7.1.5||1,091,756||Mar 2, 2017|
|7.1.15||Release||7.1.5||1,056,168||Feb 16, 2017|
|7.1.14||Release||7.1.5||742,088||Feb 11, 2017|
|7.1.13||Release||7.1.5||697,189||Feb 7, 2017|
|7.1.12||Release||7.1.5||938,786||Jan 29, 2017|
|7.1.11||Release||7.1.5||721,393||Jan 25, 2017|
|7.1.10||Release||7.1.5||574,226||Jan 22, 2017|
|7.1.9||Release||7.1.5||646,381||Jan 19, 2017|
|7.1.8||Release||7.1.5||185,674||Jan 19, 2017|
|7.1.7||Release||7.1.0||1,040,764||Jan 10, 2017|
|7.1.6||Release||7.1.0||1,052,616||Dec 27, 2016|
|7.1.5||Release||7.1.0||1,043,837||Dec 13, 2016|
|7.1.4||Release||7.1.0||1,222,303||Nov 26, 2016|
|7.1.3||Release||7.1.0||691,483||Nov 22, 2016|
|7.1.2||Release||7.1.0||1,000,983||Nov 15, 2016|
|7.1.1||Release||7.1.0||1,711,735||Oct 27, 2016|
|7.1.0||Release||7.1.0||1,184,055||Oct 25, 2016|
|7.0.12||Release||7.0.3||979,800||Oct 18, 2016|
|7.0.11||Release||7.0.3||1,473,357||Oct 2, 2016|
|7.0.10||Release||7.0.3||862,929||Sep 28, 2016|
|7.0.8||Release||7.0.3||246,980||Sep 28, 2016|
|7.0.7||Release||7.0.3||932,762||Sep 24, 2016|
|7.0.6||Release||7.0.3||754,049||Sep 21, 2016|
|7.0.5||Release||7.0.3||832,785||Sep 18, 2016|
|7.0.4||Release||7.0.3||1,313,099||Sep 7, 2016|
|7.0.3||Release||7.0.3||1,346,452||Aug 29, 2016|
|7.0.2||Release||7.0.3||1,353,378||Aug 11, 2016|
|7.0.1||Release||7.0.3||1,029,716||Jul 30, 2016|
|7.0.0||Release||7.0.3||1,247,425||Jul 19, 2016|
|6.2.23||Release||6.2.4||1,130,105||Jun 6, 2016|
|6.2.22||Release||6.2.4||865,565||May 1, 2016|
|6.2.21||Release||6.2.4||897,413||Mar 23, 2016|
|6.2.20||Release||6.2.3||182,974||Mar 22, 2016|
|6.2.19||Release||6.2.3||480,326||Mar 11, 2016|
|6.2.18||Release||6.2.3||876,190||Feb 4, 2016|
|6.2.17||Release||6.2.3||1,175,583||Dec 16, 2015|
|6.2.16||Release||6.2.3||228,972||Dec 15, 2015|
|6.2.15||Release||6.2.3||804,161||Nov 24, 2015|
|6.2.14||Release||6.2.2||929,094||Oct 22, 2015|
|6.2.13||Release||6.2.2||334,311||Oct 18, 2015|