Suggestions & Support Forums
Open a ticket on curse
Old Content mods are split into multiple packages
Older content is split into multiple addons to reduce mod update size. These are often far less updated as DBM Core packages and are better as optional extra packages. You can get them here:
- Warlords of Draenor Boss Mods
- Mists of Pandaria Boss Mods
- Cataclysm Boss Mods
- Wrath of the Lich King Boss Mods
- Burning Crusade and Vanilla Boss Mods
- LibDataBroker data source
- Victory Sounds
- Voicepack VEM (English TTS Female)
- Voicepack Kiwi (English Recorded Female)
- Voicepack Yike (Chinese TTS Female)
- Voicepack German (German Male)
- Voicepack Hamseoro (Korean Recorded Female)
- Voicepack Alyona (Russian TTS Female)
- Voicepack Italian (Italian TTS Female)
- Voicepack Arnold Schwarzenegger (English Recorded/Spliced)
- Voicepack Draik (English Recorded/Spliced)
Getting too many updates of DBM per day?
We push multiple alpha versions to Curse on an average day, these versions may contain important new features or bug fixes for the bleeding edge raid content... These versions are tagged as alpha, so they will not be downloaded by default. Set your Curse client to update to alpha if you want these latest versions (but they may contain bugs, downloads tagged as "Beta" or "Release" are more stable)
Disable alpha versions in your Curse client if you do not want multiple updates per day. Make sure you check main download preference as well as DBM's individual download preference. You could have primary method set to release and dbm still set to alpha. Right click on DBM itself in curse client addon list and set it to release/beta to avoid the daily updates.
- Boss mods for all raid bosses
- Colored raid warnings (players will be colored according to their class) with icons - so you will know what's going on without even reading the message
- Auto-respond during boss fights. DBM will inform anyone who whispers you during a boss fight that you are busy. These messages contain the name and health of the boss as well as the raid's status. This feature is completely optional and can be disabled by player or even raid leader for the entire group.
- HealthFrame: you can enable a simple frame that shows a health bar for all active bosses. This is enabled by default for multi-mob bosses like Four Horsemen
- Bars can be enlarged with decent effects when they are about to expire
- Crash recovery: you had a disconnect or crash during a boss fight? No problem for DBM! It will request the timer and combat status information from other DBM users in your raid group and you get your timers back
- Synchronization system for accurate timers
- Modular design - all boss mods are plugins and can be exchanged, removed or updated separately
- Load on demand - all boss mods are separate AddOns and they will be loaded when they are needed. So they don't use memory or cpu until you enter the corresponding instance
- Special effects like the screen flash effect, huge warning messages and sounds will draw your attention to critical events
- Bars can change their color over time and flash before they expire
- There are many bar designs to choose from, all designs are are customizable: you can change the color, size, icon position etc.
- Support for SharedMedia, so you can use any texture for your bars
- Option to create custom timers, so-called "Pizza Timers" for your pizza or whatever you prefer to eat while raiding. You can also send those timers to your raid group
- HudMap built in to achieve greater visuals with heads up display in many different and creative ways
- Support for voice packs in many different supported languages.
- /dbm - shows/hides the GUI
- /dbm help - Shows all the other slash commands and how to use them.
5 Man Dungeons
- Added mod drycode for Agronox in Cathedral of Eternal Night
- Fixed a regression from 7.1.17 that caused the info frames I wanted static sorting on, to end up being blank instead. Now the new custom sorting should work without making them blank.
- Fixed a new lua error introduced by 7.1.17 changes for when an Infoframe would call a manual "Update" before frame is created.
- Fixed a bug where the 3rd Flames of Sargeras timer (of each set on heroic/mythic) was short by a few seconds (basically forgot to add the time between 1-2 to the timer for 3 so timer for 3rd was starting using time between 2-3 not the time between 1-3.
- Fixed a bug where Burst announce on elisande announced on expire when it wasn't meant to.
- Fixed a bug where winds 4 timer would start on non mythic guldan
- Fixed a bug where winds 3 timer wouldn't start at all on mythic guldan
- Fixed a regression where icon marking on fiery adds didn't work on Alluriel. They were changed to a faster method but I had the timing a little wrong. They seem to be working again and faster (as originally intended)
- Fixed a bug where alluriel timers in SECOND frost phase would be incorrect for some abilities.
- Fixed a bug where fel soul spawn announce didn't show on mythic Alluriel.
- Fixed a bug where decimate timers (add tank ability for mythic alluriel) was less accurate than it should have been
- Fixed a bug with the "keep argus on players" strat on tichondrius would cause some icons & warnings to show show too soon and in duplicate when new brands go out
- Made taunt behavior more consistent with other boss mods and give taunt warning at more appropriate stack count and if not time to taunt yet, give generic stack count warning on Alluriel. This change also fixes a bug where it'd announce wrong tank target if a taunt happened mid cast and she actually put debuff on someone else.
- Changed fixate nameplate auras on botanist to apply to parasites instead of players they are chasing, since attaching to players is broken in 7.2
- Changed infoframe behavior for Tichondrius. Combined argus racking with debuff/add counts in a new hybrid frame that provides same old argus list with other fight overview information.
This was a maintenance release mostly to fix some regressions from the bigger viewtopic.php?f=3&t=200 release. Should read both change logs or a complete list of changes this week.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|7.1.18||Release||7.1.5||51,165||Mar 24, 2017|
|7.1.17||Release||7.1.5||460,761||Mar 21, 2017|
|7.1.16||Release||7.1.5||1,087,901||Mar 2, 2017|
|7.1.15||Release||7.1.5||1,054,785||Feb 16, 2017|
|7.1.14||Release||7.1.5||741,640||Feb 11, 2017|
|7.1.13||Release||7.1.5||696,564||Feb 7, 2017|
|7.1.12||Release||7.1.5||937,973||Jan 29, 2017|
|7.1.11||Release||7.1.5||721,071||Jan 25, 2017|
|7.1.10||Release||7.1.5||574,061||Jan 22, 2017|
|7.1.9||Release||7.1.5||646,175||Jan 19, 2017|
|7.1.8||Release||7.1.5||185,571||Jan 19, 2017|
|7.1.7||Release||7.1.0||1,040,345||Jan 10, 2017|
|7.1.6||Release||7.1.0||1,052,200||Dec 27, 2016|
|7.1.5||Release||7.1.0||1,042,641||Dec 13, 2016|
|7.1.4||Release||7.1.0||1,221,888||Nov 26, 2016|
|7.1.3||Release||7.1.0||691,396||Nov 22, 2016|
|7.1.2||Release||7.1.0||1,000,822||Nov 15, 2016|
|7.1.1||Release||7.1.0||1,711,285||Oct 27, 2016|
|7.1.0||Release||7.1.0||1,183,872||Oct 25, 2016|
|7.0.12||Release||7.0.3||978,972||Oct 18, 2016|
|7.0.11||Release||7.0.3||1,472,977||Oct 2, 2016|
|7.0.10||Release||7.0.3||862,808||Sep 28, 2016|
|7.0.8||Release||7.0.3||246,964||Sep 28, 2016|
|7.0.7||Release||7.0.3||932,660||Sep 24, 2016|
|7.0.6||Release||7.0.3||753,968||Sep 21, 2016|
|7.0.5||Release||7.0.3||832,700||Sep 18, 2016|
|7.0.4||Release||7.0.3||1,312,895||Sep 7, 2016|
|7.0.3||Release||7.0.3||1,346,028||Aug 29, 2016|
|7.0.2||Release||7.0.3||1,353,244||Aug 11, 2016|
|7.0.1||Release||7.0.3||1,029,673||Jul 30, 2016|
|7.0.0||Release||7.0.3||1,247,267||Jul 19, 2016|
|6.2.23||Release||6.2.4||1,129,829||Jun 6, 2016|
|6.2.22||Release||6.2.4||865,493||May 1, 2016|
|6.2.21||Release||6.2.4||897,333||Mar 23, 2016|
|6.2.20||Release||6.2.3||182,767||Mar 22, 2016|
|6.2.19||Release||6.2.3||480,291||Mar 11, 2016|
|6.2.18||Release||6.2.3||876,091||Feb 4, 2016|
|6.2.17||Release||6.2.3||1,175,460||Dec 16, 2015|
|6.2.16||Release||6.2.3||228,965||Dec 15, 2015|
|6.2.15||Release||6.2.3||804,135||Nov 24, 2015|
|6.2.14||Release||6.2.2||929,060||Oct 22, 2015|
|6.2.13||Release||6.2.2||334,292||Oct 18, 2015|
|6.2.12||Release||6.2.2||693,918||Sep 29, 2015|
|6.2.11||Release||6.2.2||710,614||Sep 11, 2015|
|6.2.10||Release||6.2.0||731,190||Aug 27, 2015|
|6.2.9||Release||6.2.0||333,314||Aug 25, 2015|
|6.2.8||Release||6.2.0||692,653||Aug 15, 2015|
|6.2.7||Release||6.2.0||510,427||Aug 9, 2015|
|6.2.6||Release||6.2.0||737,319||Jul 28, 2015|
|6.2.5||Release||6.2.0||573,946||Jul 20, 2015|