Suggestions & Support Forums
Open a ticket on curse
Old Content mods are split into multiple packages
Older content is split into multiple addons to reduce mod update size. These are often far less updated as DBM Core packages and are better as optional extra packages. You can get them here:
- Warlords of Draenor Boss Mods
- Mists of Pandaria Boss Mods
- Cataclysm Boss Mods
- Wrath of the Lich King Boss Mods
- Burning Crusade and Vanilla Boss Mods
- LibDataBroker data source
- Victory Sounds
- Voicepack VEM (English TTS Female)
- Voicepack Kiwi (English Recorded Female)
- Voicepack Yike (Chinese TTS Female)
- Voicepack German (German Male)
- Voicepack Hamseoro (Korean Recorded Female)
- Voicepack Alyona (Russian TTS Female)
- Voicepack Italian (Italian TTS Female)
- Voicepack Arnold Schwarzenegger (English Recorded/Spliced)
- Voicepack Draik (English Recorded/Spliced)
Getting too many updates of DBM per day?
We push multiple alpha versions to Curse on an average day, these versions may contain important new features or bug fixes for the bleeding edge raid content... These versions are tagged as alpha, so they will not be downloaded by default. Set your Curse client to update to alpha if you want these latest versions (but they may contain bugs, downloads tagged as "Beta" or "Release" are more stable)
Disable alpha versions in your Curse client if you do not want multiple updates per day. Make sure you check main download preference as well as DBM's individual download preference. You could have primary method set to release and dbm still set to alpha. Right click on DBM itself in curse client addon list and set it to release/beta to avoid the daily updates.
- Boss mods for all raid bosses
- Colored raid warnings (players will be colored according to their class) with icons - so you will know what's going on without even reading the message
- Auto-respond during boss fights. DBM will inform anyone who whispers you during a boss fight that you are busy. These messages contain the name and health of the boss as well as the raid's status. This feature is completely optional and can be disabled by player or even raid leader for the entire group.
- HealthFrame: you can enable a simple frame that shows a health bar for all active bosses. This is enabled by default for multi-mob bosses like Four Horsemen
- Bars can be enlarged with decent effects when they are about to expire
- Crash recovery: you had a disconnect or crash during a boss fight? No problem for DBM! It will request the timer and combat status information from other DBM users in your raid group and you get your timers back
- Synchronization system for accurate timers
- Modular design - all boss mods are plugins and can be exchanged, removed or updated separately
- Load on demand - all boss mods are separate AddOns and they will be loaded when they are needed. So they don't use memory or cpu until you enter the corresponding instance
- Special effects like the screen flash effect, huge warning messages and sounds will draw your attention to critical events
- Bars can change their color over time and flash before they expire
- There are many bar designs to choose from, all designs are are customizable: you can change the color, size, icon position etc.
- Support for SharedMedia, so you can use any texture for your bars
- Option to create custom timers, so-called "Pizza Timers" for your pizza or whatever you prefer to eat while raiding. You can also send those timers to your raid group
- HudMap built in to achieve greater visuals with heads up display in many different and creative ways
- Support for voice packs in many different supported languages.
- /dbm - shows/hides the GUI
- /dbm help - Shows all the other slash commands and how to use them.
- Added new general target announce to bonds of fel to Guldan.
- Added phase change announces to Guldan
- Added missing timers for Flames of Sargeras to Guldan
- Added Black harvest timer to guldan
- Added auto icon option to Bonds of Fel on Guldan
- Added icon marking for parasite mobs themselves, based into existing fetter icon setting on Telarn
- Added tank swap taunt warning on Trilliax
- Added Hand of Guldan timer to Guldan heroic+ phase 2
- Added trash mod with several notable trash mob warnings.
- Added icon marking to Aluriels Adds
- Added infoframe for Frostbitten on Aluriel
- Added support for several of the new bosses introduced in 7.1.5
- DBM-Core will now force close range frame if it's in radar mode as you enter an instance with radar restrictions. This is to protect users from trying to force the unrestricted one outside then use it inside. That won't work and only results in errors.
- Fix felflame warning firing for anyone standing in it instead of just you on Star Auger
- Fixed phase detection for Gul'dan
- Fixed several Gul'dan timers to be more accurate.
- Fixed bug where Flames of Sargeras target announce said wrong spell name
- Fixed tank warning on Alluriel to not tell you to taunt until annihilated is gone
- Fixed Feast of blood warnings/timers since event no longer is in SPELL_CAST_START during Tichondrius
- Fixed most Normal mode timers on Tichondrius to use new updated values that changed since normal was tested.
- Fixed Some of the early normal mode timers for Chronomatic Anomaly. Pruned the rest of timers that were changed but haven't been updated yet.
- Fixed Tank swap warnings on Krosus to no longer let stacks get too high.
- Fix burning pitch timer not loading correct timer from table, causing pretty much all of them to be wrong except first on Krosus
- Fixed several warnings and timers on Elisande that broke do to blizzard changing fight quite a bit, as well as pruning stuff from combat log.
- Fixed Tel'arns timers which all changed on live from last months PTR testing.
- Fixed bug where DBM arrow on krosus would send raid to it's death. Blizzard hotfixed ability to detect Krosus arms on Jan 19th after 7.1.8 was tagged. (New in 7.1.9)
- Moved several bosses into correct ranks/challenges groups that blizzard shuffled around.
- Fixed bug where berserk timer could start (and restart repeatedly) if one of npcs jumps into arena and starts yelling like crazy.
- Fixed bug where the position in queue sound alerts/warnings didn't fire correctly.
- Parasite warnings will now throttle when things go downhill and fight is looking like a real mess on Talarn
- Changed Black Harvest from regular warning to special warning on Guldan
- Changed add spawn timers to cast timers instead of next timers, to truncate them some on Guldan
- Changed some timers/warnings to include cast count on Guldan
- Pruned sub cast announces from Storm on Guldan to reduce unnecessary spam/redundancy
- Felflame GTFO will no longer fire for person with gravitational pull(should be tank unless things going wrong) on Star Auger
- Changed recursive strikes on Telarn to start ramping up at 9 stacks instead of 7, to reduce spam slightly until it's more important to swap.
- Changed skorpyron defensive warning to filter if you aren’t actually the one tanking boss at moment
- Change infoframe on tichondrius to 8 slots by default.
- Changed blood timer to an adds timer instead of tank role timer and enabled for everyone by default on Tichondrius
- Changed burning pitch timer to on by default for tanks as well on Krosus
- Added antispam to Nova cast by big adds on Xavius encounter to reduce loudness and spam when multiple big adds are up at once.
- Categorized mods a little differently. Moved all retired bosses into Legacy mod. It's basically a dummy mod now of bosses that are no longer available but keeping the support in case they ever return. All non rank bosses are now in challenges with exception of Rumbles which now have their own mod.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|7.1.9||Release||7.1.5||443,729||Jan 19, 2017|
|7.1.8||Release||7.1.5||184,951||Jan 19, 2017|
|7.1.7||Release||7.1.0||1,037,040||Jan 10, 2017|
|7.1.6||Release||7.1.0||1,050,925||Dec 27, 2016|
|7.1.5||Release||7.1.0||1,041,389||Dec 13, 2016|
|7.1.4||Release||7.1.0||1,220,958||Nov 26, 2016|
|7.1.3||Release||7.1.0||691,192||Nov 22, 2016|
|DBM 7.1.3 Beta2||Beta||7.1.0||12,070||Nov 18, 2016|
|DBM 7.1.3 Beta1||Beta||7.1.0||5,110||Nov 17, 2016|
|7.1.2||Release||7.1.0||1,000,421||Nov 15, 2016|
|7.1.1||Release||7.1.0||1,710,549||Oct 27, 2016|
|7.1.0||Release||7.1.0||1,183,645||Oct 25, 2016|
|7.0.12||Release||7.0.3||976,649||Oct 18, 2016|
|7.0.11||Release||7.0.3||1,472,225||Oct 2, 2016|
|7.0.10||Release||7.0.3||862,660||Sep 28, 2016|
|7.0.8||Release||7.0.3||246,915||Sep 28, 2016|
|7.0.7||Release||7.0.3||932,489||Sep 24, 2016|
|7.0.6||Release||7.0.3||753,889||Sep 21, 2016|
|7.0.5||Release||7.0.3||832,615||Sep 18, 2016|
|7.0.4||Release||7.0.3||1,312,699||Sep 7, 2016|
|7.0.3||Release||7.0.3||1,345,236||Aug 29, 2016|
|7.0.2||Release||7.0.3||1,353,067||Aug 11, 2016|
|7.0.1||Release||7.0.3||1,029,595||Jul 30, 2016|
|7.0.0||Release||7.0.3||1,247,086||Jul 19, 2016|
|6.2.23||Release||6.2.4||1,129,462||Jun 6, 2016|
|6.2.22||Release||6.2.4||865,404||May 1, 2016|
|6.2.21-65-g9c3f9f7||Beta||6.2.4||4,603||Apr 22, 2016|
|6.2.21||Release||6.2.4||897,274||Mar 23, 2016|
|6.2.20||Release||6.2.3||182,454||Mar 22, 2016|
|6.2.19||Release||6.2.3||480,229||Mar 11, 2016|
|6.2.18||Release||6.2.3||875,934||Feb 4, 2016|
|6.2.17||Release||6.2.3||1,175,284||Dec 16, 2015|
|6.2.16||Release||6.2.3||228,955||Dec 15, 2015|
|6.2.15||Release||6.2.3||804,086||Nov 24, 2015|
|6.2.14||Release||6.2.2||929,020||Oct 22, 2015|
|6.2.13||Release||6.2.2||334,278||Oct 18, 2015|
|6.2.12||Release||6.2.2||693,888||Sep 29, 2015|
|6.2.11||Release||6.2.2||710,571||Sep 11, 2015|
|6.2.10||Release||6.2.0||731,147||Aug 27, 2015|
|6.2.9||Release||6.2.0||333,292||Aug 25, 2015|
|6.2.8||Release||6.2.0||692,599||Aug 15, 2015|
|6.2.7||Release||6.2.0||510,403||Aug 9, 2015|
|6.2.6||Release||6.2.0||737,289||Jul 28, 2015|
|6.2.5||Release||6.2.0||573,927||Jul 20, 2015|
|6.2.4||Release||6.2.0||803,642||Jul 6, 2015|
|6.2.3||Release||6.2.0||513,796||Jul 2, 2015|
|6.2.2||Release||6.2.0||376,448||Jun 30, 2015|
|6.2.1||Release||6.2.0||586,997||Jun 26, 2015|
|6.2.0||Release||6.2.0||735,351||Jun 23, 2015|
|6.1.10||Release||6.1.0||681,172||Jun 10, 2015|