Suggestions & Support Forums
Open a ticket on curse
Old Content mods are split into multiple packages
Older content is split into multiple addons to reduce mod update size. These are often far less updated as DBM Core packages and are better as optional extra packages. You can get them here:
- Warlords of Draenor Boss Mods
- Mists of Pandaria Boss Mods
- Cataclysm Boss Mods
- Wrath of the Lich King Boss Mods
- Burning Crusade and Vanilla Boss Mods
- LibDataBroker data source
- Victory Sounds
- Voicepack VEM (English TTS Female)
- Voicepack Kiwi (English Recorded Female)
- Voicepack Yike (Chinese TTS Female)
- Voicepack German (German Male)
- Voicepack Hamseoro (Korean Recorded Female)
- Voicepack Alyona (Russian TTS Female)
- Voicepack Italian (Italian TTS Female)
- Voicepack Arnold Schwarzenegger (English Recorded/Spliced)
- Voicepack Draik (English Recorded/Spliced)
Getting too many updates of DBM per day?
We push multiple alpha versions to Curse on an average day, these versions may contain important new features or bug fixes for the bleeding edge raid content... These versions are tagged as alpha, so they will not be downloaded by default. Set your Curse client to update to alpha if you want these latest versions (but they may contain bugs, downloads tagged as "Beta" or "Release" are more stable)
Disable alpha versions in your Curse client if you do not want multiple updates per day. Make sure you check main download preference as well as DBM's individual download preference. You could have primary method set to release and dbm still set to alpha. Right click on DBM itself in curse client addon list and set it to release/beta to avoid the daily updates.
- Boss mods for all raid bosses
- Colored raid warnings (players will be colored according to their class) with icons - so you will know what's going on without even reading the message
- Auto-respond during boss fights. DBM will inform anyone who whispers you during a boss fight that you are busy. These messages contain the name and health of the boss as well as the raid's status. This feature is completely optional and can be disabled by player or even raid leader for the entire group.
- HealthFrame: you can enable a simple frame that shows a health bar for all active bosses. This is enabled by default for multi-mob bosses like Four Horsemen
- Bars can be enlarged with decent effects when they are about to expire
- Crash recovery: you had a disconnect or crash during a boss fight? No problem for DBM! It will request the timer and combat status information from other DBM users in your raid group and you get your timers back
- Synchronization system for accurate timers
- Modular design - all boss mods are plugins and can be exchanged, removed or updated separately
- Load on demand - all boss mods are separate AddOns and they will be loaded when they are needed. So they don't use memory or cpu until you enter the corresponding instance
- Special effects like the screen flash effect, huge warning messages and sounds will draw your attention to critical events
- Bars can change their color over time and flash before they expire
- There are many bar designs to choose from, all designs are are customizable: you can change the color, size, icon position etc.
- Support for SharedMedia, so you can use any texture for your bars
- Option to create custom timers, so-called "Pizza Timers" for your pizza or whatever you prefer to eat while raiding. You can also send those timers to your raid group
- HudMap built in to achieve greater visuals with heads up display in many different and creative ways
- Support for voice packs in many different supported languages.
- /dbm - shows/hides the GUI
- /dbm help - Shows all the other slash commands and how to use them.
Tomb of Sargeras
- Added trash warnings for Lunar Bomb and embrace of the tides
- Added say message for light/fel infusion colors, as requested by some users. Debated for a while whether it should be on or off by default but since multiple users asked for it, decided to go with on for now.
- Added new option (on by default) to auto filter bone armor announces/infoframe/nameplates for Reanimated Templars on Desolate Host if you are using 3 or more tanks.
5 Man Dungeons:
- DBM will now accept syncs from LW spy helper, now that it has one, on CoS trash
Tomb of Sargeras
- Fixed Hydrashot timer being too long on phase 2 non mythic sasszine
- Fixed Spear of Anguish timer not starting on Desolate host after first cast.
- Fixed an issue were rapid fire warning on sisters of moon told you to move away from others when it shouldn't.
- Fixed an issue where moontalon warning would fire twice if boss stutter casted on sisters of the moon
- Fixed special timers that would not update correctly on phase 3 change sisters of the moon.
- Fixed some phase 2 and phase 3 timers that were too long on sisters of the moon. Also Scrapped one timer that was far too variable.
- Fixed and re-enabled moontalon timer on sisters of moon, for post hotfix update. Should be very accurate now too now that I see how it's coded.
- Fixed one last remaining issue with goroth comet warnings.
- Fixed commanding roar timer on heroic and mythic Harj from being too short. It was changed at some point and I honestly didn't notice until someone reported it just now.
- Fixed bug where the "you're still on wrong target" fel squall warning didn't give correct target name on demonic Inquisition
- Changed external sync snooping for external mods (especially transcriptor which is used a lot these days for RAID_BOSS_WHISPER) to be better handled by core instead of needlessly watching addon coms a second time within sub mods.
Tomb of Sargeras
- Scrapped Tormented Soul counter on demonic Inquisition since Combat log is broken for them and shows no death event for them, making it impossible to track until/if blizzard fixes it. This also fixed power not sorting correctly on mythic difficulty.
- Changed sisters of moon stack warnings to fire every 4 stacks (up from 2) to reduce spam.
- Changed voice back sound for stack warnings on mythic to say 'stack high" instead of "change moon" on sisters of the moon.
- Changed rapid fire yell on sisters of moon to be off by default.
- Changed icons used on Demonic Inq a bit do to user feedback triangle was hard to see in the room
- Changed icons used on KJ for erupting souls to not conflict with recently added ones for them in BW to ensure the DBM says/icons are compatible in mixed mod raids. This shuffled some other icons around too
- Changed wither warning on Desolate host to no longer announce targets by default for non healers
- Changed Spirit Chains target announce to off by default on desolate host.
- Changed scream warning on desolate host to no longer fire when bone armor count is at 0 (personal warnings still fire of course, but you only need to know when it's on someone ELSE when you have active bone armors)
- Changed Slam warning on desolate host to not fire if 3 or more tanks are detected on pull (because if you are using 3 tanks you're probably tanking templers by the door and slam warnings can get spammy, plus are irrelevant if they are by the door)
- Changed Lunar Beacon on sisters of moon to target scan that will warn target sooner if possible. Combat log will still be used as backup.
- Changed voice used for wailing cries if you are in regular realm to say adds incoming. if you are in spirit realm it still warns about the aoe
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|7.2.15||Release||7.2.5||404,979||Jul 21, 2017|
|7.2.14||Release||7.2.5||852,290||Jul 11, 2017|
|7.2.13||Release||7.2.5||752,869||Jul 4, 2017|
|7.2.12||Release||7.2.5||513,552||Jul 1, 2017|
|7.2.11||Release||7.2.5||668,353||Jun 27, 2017|
|7.2.10||Release||7.2.5||522,551||Jun 24, 2017|
|7.2.9||Release||7.2.5||477,453||Jun 22, 2017|
|7.2.8||Release||7.2.5||589,916||Jun 19, 2017|
|7.2.7||Release||7.2.5||1,204,076||May 23, 2017|
|7.2.6||Release||7.2.0||1,075,991||May 2, 2017|
|7.2.5||Release||7.2.0||148,804||May 2, 2017|
|7.2.4||Release||7.2.0||858,446||Apr 22, 2017|
|7.2.3||Release||7.2.0||1,122,350||Apr 6, 2017|
|7.2.2||Release||7.2.0||796,878||Apr 1, 2017|
|7.2.1||Release||7.2.0||157,932||Mar 31, 2017|
|7.2.0||Release||7.2.0||1,005,761||Mar 28, 2017|
|7.1.18||Release||7.1.5||548,006||Mar 24, 2017|
|7.1.17||Release||7.1.5||463,120||Mar 21, 2017|
|7.1.16||Release||7.1.5||1,092,571||Mar 2, 2017|
|7.1.15||Release||7.1.5||1,056,653||Feb 16, 2017|
|7.1.14||Release||7.1.5||742,251||Feb 11, 2017|
|7.1.13||Release||7.1.5||697,469||Feb 7, 2017|
|7.1.12||Release||7.1.5||939,111||Jan 29, 2017|
|7.1.11||Release||7.1.5||721,511||Jan 25, 2017|
|7.1.10||Release||7.1.5||574,301||Jan 22, 2017|
|7.1.9||Release||7.1.5||646,463||Jan 19, 2017|
|7.1.8||Release||7.1.5||185,743||Jan 19, 2017|
|7.1.7||Release||7.1.0||1,040,970||Jan 10, 2017|
|7.1.6||Release||7.1.0||1,052,855||Dec 27, 2016|
|7.1.5||Release||7.1.0||1,045,193||Dec 13, 2016|
|7.1.4||Release||7.1.0||1,222,545||Nov 26, 2016|
|7.1.3||Release||7.1.0||691,549||Nov 22, 2016|
|7.1.2||Release||7.1.0||1,001,103||Nov 15, 2016|
|7.1.1||Release||7.1.0||1,712,002||Oct 27, 2016|
|7.1.0||Release||7.1.0||1,184,191||Oct 25, 2016|
|7.0.12||Release||7.0.3||980,153||Oct 18, 2016|
|7.0.11||Release||7.0.3||1,473,527||Oct 2, 2016|
|7.0.10||Release||7.0.3||862,986||Sep 28, 2016|
|7.0.8||Release||7.0.3||246,987||Sep 28, 2016|
|7.0.7||Release||7.0.3||932,812||Sep 24, 2016|
|7.0.6||Release||7.0.3||754,088||Sep 21, 2016|
|7.0.5||Release||7.0.3||832,854||Sep 18, 2016|
|7.0.4||Release||7.0.3||1,313,220||Sep 7, 2016|
|7.0.3||Release||7.0.3||1,346,703||Aug 29, 2016|
|7.0.2||Release||7.0.3||1,353,499||Aug 11, 2016|
|7.0.1||Release||7.0.3||1,029,771||Jul 30, 2016|
|7.0.0||Release||7.0.3||1,247,533||Jul 19, 2016|
|6.2.23||Release||6.2.4||1,130,306||Jun 6, 2016|
|6.2.22||Release||6.2.4||865,643||May 1, 2016|
|6.2.21||Release||6.2.4||897,462||Mar 23, 2016|