Suggestions & Support Forums
Open a ticket on curse
Old Content mods are split into multiple packages
Older content is split into multiple addons to reduce mod update size. These are often far less updated as DBM Core packages and are better as optional extra packages. You can get them here:
- Warlords of Draenor Boss Mods
- Mists of Pandaria Boss Mods
- Cataclysm Boss Mods
- Wrath of the Lich King Boss Mods
- Burning Crusade and Vanilla Boss Mods
- LibDataBroker data source
- Victory Sounds
- Voicepack VEM (English TTS Female)
- Voicepack Kiwi (English Recorded Female)
- Voicepack Yike (Chinese TTS Female)
- Voicepack German (German Male)
- Voicepack Hamseoro (Korean Recorded Female)
- Voicepack Alyona (Russian TTS Female)
- Voicepack Italian (Italian TTS Female)
- Voicepack Arnold Schwarzenegger (English Recorded/Spliced)
- Voicepack Draik (English Recorded/Spliced)
Getting too many updates of DBM per day?
We push multiple alpha versions to Curse on an average day, these versions may contain important new features or bug fixes for the bleeding edge raid content... These versions are tagged as alpha, so they will not be downloaded by default. Set your Curse client to update to alpha if you want these latest versions (but they may contain bugs, downloads tagged as "Beta" or "Release" are more stable)
Disable alpha versions in your Curse client if you do not want multiple updates per day. Make sure you check main download preference as well as DBM's individual download preference. You could have primary method set to release and dbm still set to alpha. Right click on DBM itself in curse client addon list and set it to release/beta to avoid the daily updates.
- Boss mods for all raid bosses
- Colored raid warnings (players will be colored according to their class) with icons - so you will know what's going on without even reading the message
- Auto-respond during boss fights. DBM will inform anyone who whispers you during a boss fight that you are busy. These messages contain the name and health of the boss as well as the raid's status. This feature is completely optional and can be disabled by player or even raid leader for the entire group.
- HealthFrame: you can enable a simple frame that shows a health bar for all active bosses. This is enabled by default for multi-mob bosses like Four Horsemen
- Bars can be enlarged with decent effects when they are about to expire
- Crash recovery: you had a disconnect or crash during a boss fight? No problem for DBM! It will request the timer and combat status information from other DBM users in your raid group and you get your timers back
- Synchronization system for accurate timers
- Modular design - all boss mods are plugins and can be exchanged, removed or updated separately
- Load on demand - all boss mods are separate AddOns and they will be loaded when they are needed. So they don't use memory or cpu until you enter the corresponding instance
- Special effects like the screen flash effect, huge warning messages and sounds will draw your attention to critical events
- Bars can change their color over time and flash before they expire
- There are many bar designs to choose from, all designs are are customizable: you can change the color, size, icon position etc.
- Support for SharedMedia, so you can use any texture for your bars
- Option to create custom timers, so-called "Pizza Timers" for your pizza or whatever you prefer to eat while raiding. You can also send those timers to your raid group
- HudMap built in to achieve greater visuals with heads up display in many different and creative ways
- Support for voice packs in many different supported languages.
- /dbm - shows/hides the GUI
- /dbm help - Shows all the other slash commands and how to use them.
- Added Tormenting Swipe announce/timer to Xavius
- Added deathglare and corruptor announces and timers to Illygoth
- Added warnings for dream buff on xavius. If tank or healer spec, it shows all healers or all tanks that got buff when it went out. If a dps, it just tells you whether or not YOU got it.
- Added tank taunt warnings for all swaps on Xavius, including special consideration for 3 tank strat
- Added web of pain announces for non tanks on Renferal
- Possibly fixed a bug where player name would show multiple times on Infoframe if "always show player" was enabled.
- Fixed timer for Twisted sisters on Cenarius which was too fast. It was changed from 12 to 15 to allow each sister only one interruptor.
- Fixed a bug where it told you to taunt for spear on cenarius even if YOU were the person who just took the spear.
- Fixed a bug where combat start timers/countdowns would not start on Nythendra and instead would think she's going straight into bug phase. On beta there was a bug where she'd do this sometimes so DBM checked boss energy on pull to determine if she was going to bug out or not. This code was obsolete and broken and sometimes triggering so it was completely removed since it appears that bug was fixed by encounter team before that fight made live anyways.
- Fixed a bug where Nythendra warned the beta mod was incomplete. This was a message that should have been removed earlier.
- Fixed bug where Nythendra's berserk timer was too long on heroic. She has different berserk for normal and heroic.
- Fixed lua error on Ursoc if you use DBMs soaker features (for real this time).
- Fixed a bug where mod revision wasn't properly set on cenarius and as a result was warning users their cenarius mod was out of date even when it wasn't.
- Fixed dispel voice pack warning from playing for people who don't actually have a dispel on Cenarius.
- Fixed a bug where the brambles SPAWN target was not actually giving target name to anyone other than actual target (everyone else it was saying brambles was on cenarius). It'll now give correct SPAWN target. I need to emphasize again that the SPAWN target is not the FIXATED target. FIXATED target cannot be detected by mods per blizzards extra efforts to block us. DBM warns where it spawns, you move away from that spot then use your eyes to see who it's following. That's blizzards design intent.
- Fixed a bug where Shadows (tornado) debuff on Renferal was not warning players actually targeted by debuff and instead warning players who walked into tornados. This bug was result of changes to combat log that required same work around as Necrotic Venom debuff. The mod now correctly warns players affected by TARGETING debuff.
- Fixed bug where range frame showed incorrect range for Darkening Soul. It is now 25 on heroic+ difficulties and 15 on normal/lfr difficulties.
5 Man Dungeons:
- Fixed bug where court of stars trash mod would tell you to dispel a mage who spell stole a buff off enemy.
- Changed /way to /dway since more than just TomTom use /way and it's better to just avoid breaking them.
- Made CheckNearby a more robust function that will now refuse to compare player to self when comparing two units within a mod for nearby warnings. This means a player should NEVER again see a "x nearby" warning for a spell that is ON them.
- Changed stomp warning to be on by default for everyone instead of just melee on Cenarius.
- Shortened cenarius first pull message and made it clearer. Also changed it to display on combat start AND end for first pull (message never shows again after first pull so wanted to ensure it was clearer and more visible)
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|7.0.7||Release||7.0.3||663,865||Sep 24, 2016|
|7.0.6||Release||7.0.3||750,656||Sep 21, 2016|
|7.0.5||Release||7.0.3||830,542||Sep 18, 2016|
|7.0.4||Release||7.0.3||1,309,760||Sep 7, 2016|
|7.0.3||Release||7.0.3||1,342,932||Aug 29, 2016|
|7.0.2||Release||7.0.3||1,351,752||Aug 11, 2016|
|7.0.1||Release||7.0.3||1,029,062||Jul 30, 2016|
|7.0.0||Release||7.0.3||1,246,455||Jul 19, 2016|
|6.2.23||Release||6.2.4||1,128,041||Jun 6, 2016|
|6.2.22||Release||6.2.4||864,997||May 1, 2016|
|6.2.21-65-g9c3f9f7||Beta||6.2.4||4,570||Apr 22, 2016|
|6.2.21||Release||6.2.4||896,897||Mar 23, 2016|
|6.2.20||Release||6.2.3||181,263||Mar 22, 2016|
|6.2.19||Release||6.2.3||480,053||Mar 11, 2016|
|6.2.18||Release||6.2.3||875,595||Feb 4, 2016|
|6.2.17||Release||6.2.3||1,174,672||Dec 16, 2015|
|6.2.16||Release||6.2.3||228,891||Dec 15, 2015|
|6.2.15||Release||6.2.3||803,855||Nov 24, 2015|
|6.2.14||Release||6.2.2||928,847||Oct 22, 2015|
|6.2.13||Release||6.2.2||334,198||Oct 18, 2015|
|6.2.12||Release||6.2.2||693,768||Sep 29, 2015|
|6.2.11||Release||6.2.2||710,483||Sep 11, 2015|
|6.2.10||Release||6.2.0||731,050||Aug 27, 2015|
|6.2.9||Release||6.2.0||333,210||Aug 25, 2015|
|6.2.8||Release||6.2.0||692,400||Aug 15, 2015|
|6.2.7||Release||6.2.0||510,338||Aug 9, 2015|
|6.2.6||Release||6.2.0||737,188||Jul 28, 2015|
|6.2.5||Release||6.2.0||573,804||Jul 20, 2015|
|6.2.4||Release||6.2.0||803,288||Jul 6, 2015|
|6.2.3||Release||6.2.0||512,553||Jul 2, 2015|
|6.2.2||Release||6.2.0||376,295||Jun 30, 2015|
|6.2.1||Release||6.2.0||586,554||Jun 26, 2015|
|6.2.0||Release||6.2.0||735,246||Jun 23, 2015|
|6.1.10||Release||6.1.0||680,976||Jun 10, 2015|
|6.1.9||Release||6.1.0||662,599||May 25, 2015|
|6.1.8||Release||6.1.0||690,820||May 10, 2015|
|6.1.7||Release||6.1.0||790,746||Apr 22, 2015|
|6.1.6||Release||6.1.0||581,485||Apr 14, 2015|
|6.1.5||Release||6.1.0||815,152||Mar 31, 2015|
|6.1.4||Release||6.1.0||601,194||Mar 26, 2015|
|6.1.3||Release||6.1.0||353,265||Mar 24, 2015|
|6.1.2||Release||6.1.0||833,389||Mar 12, 2015|
|6.1.1||Release||6.1.0||1,113,526||Feb 26, 2015|
|6.1.0||Release||6.1.0||761,165||Feb 24, 2015|
|6.0.16||Release||6.0.3||749,366||Feb 16, 2015|
|6.0.15||Release||6.0.3||856,340||Feb 7, 2015|
|6.0.14-82-g0612157||Beta||6.0.3||8,603||Feb 6, 2015|
|6.0.14||Release||6.0.3||699,837||Feb 2, 2015|
|6.0.13||Release||6.0.3||891,567||Jan 23, 2015|
|6.0.12||Release||6.0.3||594,410||Jan 19, 2015|