Suggestions & Support Forums
Open a ticket on curse
Old Content mods are split into multiple packages
Older content is split into multiple addons to reduce mod update size. These are often far less updated as DBM Core packages and are better as optional extra packages. You can get them here:
- Warlords of Draenor Boss Mods
- Mists of Pandaria Boss Mods
- Cataclysm Boss Mods
- Wrath of the Lich King Boss Mods
- Burning Crusade and Vanilla Boss Mods
- LibDataBroker data source
- Victory Sounds
- Voicepack VEM (English TTS Female)
- Voicepack Kiwi (English Recorded Female)
- Voicepack Yike (Chinese TTS Female)
- Voicepack German (German Male)
- Voicepack Hamseoro (Korean Recorded Female)
- Voicepack Alyona (Russian TTS Female)
- Voicepack Italian (Italian TTS Female)
- Voicepack Arnold Schwarzenegger (English Recorded/Spliced)
- Voicepack Draik (English Recorded/Spliced)
Getting too many updates of DBM per day?
We push multiple alpha versions to Curse on an average day, these versions may contain important new features or bug fixes for the bleeding edge raid content... These versions are tagged as alpha, so they will not be downloaded by default. Set your Curse client to update to alpha if you want these latest versions (but they may contain bugs, downloads tagged as "Beta" or "Release" are more stable)
Disable alpha versions in your Curse client if you do not want multiple updates per day. Make sure you check main download preference as well as DBM's individual download preference. You could have primary method set to release and dbm still set to alpha. Right click on DBM itself in curse client addon list and set it to release/beta to avoid the daily updates.
- Boss mods for all raid bosses
- Colored raid warnings (players will be colored according to their class) with icons - so you will know what's going on without even reading the message
- Auto-respond during boss fights. DBM will inform anyone who whispers you during a boss fight that you are busy. These messages contain the name and health of the boss as well as the raid's status. This feature is completely optional and can be disabled by player or even raid leader for the entire group.
- HealthFrame: you can enable a simple frame that shows a health bar for all active bosses. This is enabled by default for multi-mob bosses like Four Horsemen
- Bars can be enlarged with decent effects when they are about to expire
- Crash recovery: you had a disconnect or crash during a boss fight? No problem for DBM! It will request the timer and combat status information from other DBM users in your raid group and you get your timers back
- Synchronization system for accurate timers
- Modular design - all boss mods are plugins and can be exchanged, removed or updated separately
- Load on demand - all boss mods are separate AddOns and they will be loaded when they are needed. So they don't use memory or cpu until you enter the corresponding instance
- Special effects like the screen flash effect, huge warning messages and sounds will draw your attention to critical events
- Bars can change their color over time and flash before they expire
- There are many bar designs to choose from, all designs are are customizable: you can change the color, size, icon position etc.
- Support for SharedMedia, so you can use any texture for your bars
- Option to create custom timers, so-called "Pizza Timers" for your pizza or whatever you prefer to eat while raiding. You can also send those timers to your raid group
- HudMap built in to achieve greater visuals with heads up display in many different and creative ways
- Support for voice packs in many different supported languages.
- /dbm - shows/hides the GUI
- /dbm help - Shows all the other slash commands and how to use them.
- Support for hiding objective frame in mythic+ re-added in same way it was done during warlords. When a boss fight starts DBM will hide the objectives frame but it will start a DBM timer that will continue to show remaining time for your mythic+ run. When fight ends it'll restore objective frame. This is done mainly because objective frame is often in way/blocking seeing important information during boss fights like boss timers. This is all tied to the option to hide objective frame in combat which can be disabled like always.
- So simple, and so overdo. Special warnings will now show icons (if available), like their non special counterpart
Trial of Valor:
- Improved Odyn raid mod from test data from early last week.
5 Man Dungeons:
- Added Coup de Grace warning to BRH Trash
- Added more Ilgynoth timers for adds to cover even longer phases that miss a lot of explosions on eye.
- Add personal stack warnings for xavius for tanks to track their own stacks better.
- Add infoframe filter to xavius. By default players in the dream will now be filtered from corruption tracking so that info frame can focus on players with corruption that matters. This of course can be disabled if you want to still track the temporary corruption of those in the dream.
- Added personal warnings for stacks on mythic Nyth
- Add timers for all dragon breath for Dragons of Nightmare
- Add some additional failsafes to ursok and fix a bug where overwhelm warnings would fail if stack went above 1 (and it usually does)
- Fixed bug where unit name on rend flesh warning wasn't displayed.
- Added player name redundancy to ursoc miasma do to reports of pets returning player GUID and warning players when their pets are standing in it.
- Fixed spellid for Winds on Mythic Renferal so all those related warnings work again.
- Fixed all timers for platform 2 mythic on Renferal
- Fixed a bug where warnings/timers did not appear for big adds on phase one xavius
- Fixed spamming lua error on mythic Nythendra (7.0.10)
- Change default font size for special warnings to 40, down from 50. reset defaults for all users. You are, of course, are still welcome to resize back to 50 or whatever. However, this is in an effort to make the size more friendly with user space while supporting icons now
- Made debuff scanner a little slower on renferal to try and catch more cases where it might miss some players if debuffs didn't apply at exactly the same time. (This is the best mods can do really, while renferals debuffs continue to not show in combat log :\).
- Changed nightmare brambles personal warning to say it's close to you instead of on you for the spawn. Also changed yell to also say "near" instead of "on"
5 Man Dungeons:
- Odyn 5 man version will now use clearer icons in special warning on where to go (after all, the HUD/arrow feature won't be around forever)
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|7.0.10||Release||7.0.3||548,051||Sep 28, 2016|
|7.0.8||Release||7.0.3||245,899||Sep 28, 2016|
|7.0.7||Release||7.0.3||928,832||Sep 24, 2016|
|7.0.6||Release||7.0.3||751,950||Sep 21, 2016|
|7.0.5||Release||7.0.3||831,112||Sep 18, 2016|
|7.0.4||Release||7.0.3||1,310,163||Sep 7, 2016|
|7.0.3||Release||7.0.3||1,343,106||Aug 29, 2016|
|7.0.2||Release||7.0.3||1,351,853||Aug 11, 2016|
|7.0.1||Release||7.0.3||1,029,103||Jul 30, 2016|
|7.0.0||Release||7.0.3||1,246,499||Jul 19, 2016|
|6.2.23||Release||6.2.4||1,128,121||Jun 6, 2016|
|6.2.22||Release||6.2.4||865,032||May 1, 2016|
|6.2.21-65-g9c3f9f7||Beta||6.2.4||4,574||Apr 22, 2016|
|6.2.21||Release||6.2.4||896,906||Mar 23, 2016|
|6.2.20||Release||6.2.3||181,317||Mar 22, 2016|
|6.2.19||Release||6.2.3||480,065||Mar 11, 2016|
|6.2.18||Release||6.2.3||875,613||Feb 4, 2016|
|6.2.17||Release||6.2.3||1,174,703||Dec 16, 2015|
|6.2.16||Release||6.2.3||228,894||Dec 15, 2015|
|6.2.15||Release||6.2.3||803,863||Nov 24, 2015|
|6.2.14||Release||6.2.2||928,861||Oct 22, 2015|
|6.2.13||Release||6.2.2||334,198||Oct 18, 2015|
|6.2.12||Release||6.2.2||693,773||Sep 29, 2015|
|6.2.11||Release||6.2.2||710,485||Sep 11, 2015|
|6.2.10||Release||6.2.0||731,052||Aug 27, 2015|
|6.2.9||Release||6.2.0||333,214||Aug 25, 2015|
|6.2.8||Release||6.2.0||692,410||Aug 15, 2015|
|6.2.7||Release||6.2.0||510,340||Aug 9, 2015|
|6.2.6||Release||6.2.0||737,194||Jul 28, 2015|
|6.2.5||Release||6.2.0||573,805||Jul 20, 2015|
|6.2.4||Release||6.2.0||803,299||Jul 6, 2015|
|6.2.3||Release||6.2.0||512,599||Jul 2, 2015|
|6.2.2||Release||6.2.0||376,299||Jun 30, 2015|
|6.2.1||Release||6.2.0||586,598||Jun 26, 2015|
|6.2.0||Release||6.2.0||735,248||Jun 23, 2015|
|6.1.10||Release||6.1.0||680,984||Jun 10, 2015|
|6.1.9||Release||6.1.0||662,601||May 25, 2015|
|6.1.8||Release||6.1.0||690,822||May 10, 2015|
|6.1.7||Release||6.1.0||790,747||Apr 22, 2015|
|6.1.6||Release||6.1.0||581,487||Apr 14, 2015|
|6.1.5||Release||6.1.0||815,153||Mar 31, 2015|
|6.1.4||Release||6.1.0||601,196||Mar 26, 2015|
|6.1.3||Release||6.1.0||353,266||Mar 24, 2015|
|6.1.2||Release||6.1.0||833,393||Mar 12, 2015|
|6.1.1||Release||6.1.0||1,113,531||Feb 26, 2015|
|6.1.0||Release||6.1.0||761,165||Feb 24, 2015|
|6.0.16||Release||6.0.3||749,369||Feb 16, 2015|
|6.0.15||Release||6.0.3||856,343||Feb 7, 2015|
|6.0.14-82-g0612157||Beta||6.0.3||8,603||Feb 6, 2015|
|6.0.14||Release||6.0.3||699,844||Feb 2, 2015|