Suggestions & Support Forums
Open a ticket on curse
Old Content mods are split into multiple packages
Older content is split into multiple addons to reduce mod update size. These are often far less updated as DBM Core packages and are better as optional extra packages. You can get them here:
- Warlords of Draenor Boss Mods
- Mists of Pandaria Boss Mods
- Cataclysm Boss Mods
- Wrath of the Lich King Boss Mods
- Burning Crusade and Vanilla Boss Mods
- LibDataBroker data source
- Victory Sounds
- Voicepack VEM (English TTS Female)
- Voicepack Kiwi (English Recorded Female)
- Voicepack Yike (Chinese TTS Female)
- Voicepack German (German Male)
- Voicepack Hamseoro (Korean Recorded Female)
- Voicepack Alyona (Russian TTS Female)
- Voicepack Italian (Italian TTS Female)
- Voicepack Arnold Schwarzenegger (English Recorded/Spliced)
- Voicepack Draik (English Recorded/Spliced)
Getting too many updates of DBM per day?
We push multiple alpha versions to Curse on an average day, these versions may contain important new features or bug fixes for the bleeding edge raid content... These versions are tagged as alpha, so they will not be downloaded by default. Set your Curse client to update to alpha if you want these latest versions (but they may contain bugs, downloads tagged as "Beta" or "Release" are more stable)
Disable alpha versions in your Curse client if you do not want multiple updates per day. Make sure you check main download preference as well as DBM's individual download preference. You could have primary method set to release and dbm still set to alpha. Right click on DBM itself in curse client addon list and set it to release/beta to avoid the daily updates.
- Boss mods for all raid bosses
- Colored raid warnings (players will be colored according to their class) with icons - so you will know what's going on without even reading the message
- Auto-respond during boss fights. DBM will inform anyone who whispers you during a boss fight that you are busy. These messages contain the name and health of the boss as well as the raid's status. This feature is completely optional and can be disabled by player or even raid leader for the entire group.
- HealthFrame: you can enable a simple frame that shows a health bar for all active bosses. This is enabled by default for multi-mob bosses like Four Horsemen
- Bars can be enlarged with decent effects when they are about to expire
- Crash recovery: you had a disconnect or crash during a boss fight? No problem for DBM! It will request the timer and combat status information from other DBM users in your raid group and you get your timers back
- Synchronization system for accurate timers
- Modular design - all boss mods are plugins and can be exchanged, removed or updated separately
- Load on demand - all boss mods are separate AddOns and they will be loaded when they are needed. So they don't use memory or cpu until you enter the corresponding instance
- Special effects like the screen flash effect, huge warning messages and sounds will draw your attention to critical events
- Bars can change their color over time and flash before they expire
- There are many bar designs to choose from, all designs are are customizable: you can change the color, size, icon position etc.
- Support for SharedMedia, so you can use any texture for your bars
- Option to create custom timers, so-called "Pizza Timers" for your pizza or whatever you prefer to eat while raiding. You can also send those timers to your raid group
- HudMap built in to achieve greater visuals with heads up display in many different and creative ways
- Support for voice packs in many different supported languages.
- /dbm - shows/hides the GUI
- /dbm help - Shows all the other slash commands and how to use them.
- Added target/personal warnings to Rain of Fel now that it's in combat log on Eonar encounter.
- Added personal and target warning for Phsycic Assault on Antorus High Council so it's clearer when to leave/exchange players in pods.
- Added trash warning for Soulburn
- Updated Argus the Unmaker encounter with lots of updated timers/warnings/icons with heroic test data.
- Added preliminary add tracking and eonar life cast trackers to infoframe
Tomb of Sargeras
- Added special warning when affected by Lingering Wail from Wailing reflection
- Added special warning to run away for Sorrowful Wail (on by default for melee)
Argus Invasion Points
- Mistress Alluradel now yas yell enabled pull detection which enables readycheck option for pull and pull timers when yell engaged
5 Man Dungeons
- Added Burning Hatred warning to last boss of Neltharian's Lair that user on discord requested.
- Some timer bugfixes for Antoran High Command
- Some timer bugfixes to Eonar for mythic changes (incomplete, abilities not in combat log not updated so they had to be disabled instead)
- Fixed health and phase detection for antorus high council, at some point the bosses CIDs changed.
- Fixed heroic timers for Antorus High Council again, which were once again changed
- Fixed spammy tank warnings on Argus the unmaker if non tanks get hit by scythe
- Fixed some spam on Antorus High council
- Fixed normal rain of fel timers on eonar
- Fixed adds spawn messages on eonar saying "unknown"
- Fixed alternate power on infoframe on eonar
- Fixed some normal mode timers on Hasabel
- Fixed some spam on hasabel
Tomb of Sargeras
- Fixed wailing reflection timer not stopping when entering stage 1.5 intermission on mythic KJ
- Fixed icons for Erupting Reflections from clearing too early on mythic KJ
5 Man Dungeons
- Fixed a bug where all willbreaker warnings/options on moroes had wrong spellID (coat check) which caused coat check timer to break as well as none of willbreaker warnings/timers to ever work correctly.
- Changed some defaults and warning types to reduce overall spam of Antoran High Command module.
- Changed tank warnings to start at 2 stacks of scythe instead of 1 on Argus encounter. Yes you can swap at 1 technically, but it's completely unnecessary and swaps boss too often, increasing risk to cleaving raid.
- Removed taunt warning for P4 Scythe on Argus encounter. You don't really taunt/swap for it, you simply take it til you die and go through the spirit realm motions like everyone else. Instead, it'll now have prominent stack warnings now to better keep track of when this will happen.
- Tweak countdown voices on antorus war council
5 Man Dungeons
- Changed maiden in Return to Karazhan to use infoframe to track shield instead of boss health frame, since boss health frame UI is a bit dated and not as clear at what it's for as info frame is. Not to mention people usually disable health frame
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|7.3.6||Release||7.3.0||423,313||Oct 17, 2017|
|7.3.5||Release||7.3.0||598,659||Oct 10, 2017|
|7.3.4||Release||7.3.0||614,795||Oct 3, 2017|
|7.3.3||Release||7.3.0||802,417||Sep 21, 2017|
|7.3.2||Release||7.3.0||1,025,852||Sep 5, 2017|
|7.3.1||Release||7.3.0||810,455||Aug 31, 2017|
|7.3.0||Release||7.3.0||784,513||Aug 29, 2017|
|7.2.18||Release||7.2.5||641,344||Aug 22, 2017|
|7.2.17||Release||7.2.5||590,561||Aug 16, 2017|
|7.2.16||Release||7.2.5||873,033||Aug 1, 2017|
|7.2.15||Release||7.2.5||787,021||Jul 21, 2017|
|7.2.14||Release||7.2.5||855,400||Jul 11, 2017|
|7.2.13||Release||7.2.5||753,773||Jul 4, 2017|
|7.2.12||Release||7.2.5||513,929||Jul 1, 2017|
|7.2.11||Release||7.2.5||668,904||Jun 27, 2017|
|7.2.10||Release||7.2.5||522,816||Jun 24, 2017|
|7.2.9||Release||7.2.5||477,692||Jun 22, 2017|
|7.2.8||Release||7.2.5||590,242||Jun 19, 2017|
|7.2.7||Release||7.2.5||1,205,117||May 23, 2017|
|7.2.6||Release||7.2.0||1,077,199||May 2, 2017|
|7.2.5||Release||7.2.0||150,046||May 2, 2017|
|7.2.4||Release||7.2.0||858,767||Apr 22, 2017|
|7.2.3||Release||7.2.0||1,122,815||Apr 6, 2017|
|7.2.2||Release||7.2.0||797,023||Apr 1, 2017|
|7.2.1||Release||7.2.0||157,952||Mar 31, 2017|
|7.2.0||Release||7.2.0||1,006,549||Mar 28, 2017|
|7.1.18||Release||7.1.5||553,281||Mar 24, 2017|
|7.1.17||Release||7.1.5||463,312||Mar 21, 2017|
|7.1.16||Release||7.1.5||1,093,669||Mar 2, 2017|
|7.1.15||Release||7.1.5||1,057,233||Feb 16, 2017|
|7.1.14||Release||7.1.5||742,352||Feb 11, 2017|
|7.1.13||Release||7.1.5||697,716||Feb 7, 2017|
|7.1.12||Release||7.1.5||939,419||Jan 29, 2017|
|7.1.11||Release||7.1.5||721,625||Jan 25, 2017|
|7.1.10||Release||7.1.5||574,369||Jan 22, 2017|
|7.1.9||Release||7.1.5||646,537||Jan 19, 2017|
|7.1.8||Release||7.1.5||185,817||Jan 19, 2017|
|7.1.7||Release||7.1.0||1,041,134||Jan 10, 2017|
|7.1.6||Release||7.1.0||1,053,052||Dec 27, 2016|
|7.1.5||Release||7.1.0||1,046,779||Dec 13, 2016|
|7.1.4||Release||7.1.0||1,222,773||Nov 26, 2016|
|7.1.3||Release||7.1.0||691,630||Nov 22, 2016|
|7.1.2||Release||7.1.0||1,001,216||Nov 15, 2016|
|7.1.1||Release||7.1.0||1,712,257||Oct 27, 2016|
|7.1.0||Release||7.1.0||1,184,340||Oct 25, 2016|
|7.0.12||Release||7.0.3||980,225||Oct 18, 2016|
|7.0.11||Release||7.0.3||1,473,705||Oct 2, 2016|
|7.0.10||Release||7.0.3||863,030||Sep 28, 2016|
|7.0.8||Release||7.0.3||246,996||Sep 28, 2016|
|7.0.7||Release||7.0.3||932,858||Sep 24, 2016|