Suggestions & Support Forums
Open a ticket on curse
Old Content mods are split into multiple packages
Older content is split into multiple addons to reduce mod update size. These are often far less updated as DBM Core packages and are better as optional extra packages. You can get them here:
- Warlords of Draenor Boss Mods
- Mists of Pandaria Boss Mods
- Cataclysm Boss Mods
- Wrath of the Lich King Boss Mods
- Burning Crusade and Vanilla Boss Mods
- LibDataBroker data source
- Victory Sounds
- Voicepack VEM (English TTS Female)
- Voicepack Kiwi (English Recorded Female)
- Voicepack Yike (Chinese TTS Female)
- Voicepack German (German Male)
- Voicepack Hamseoro (Korean Recorded Female)
- Voicepack Alyona (Russian TTS Female)
- Voicepack Italian (Italian TTS Female)
- Voicepack Arnold Schwarzenegger (English Recorded/Spliced)
- Voicepack Draik (English Recorded/Spliced)
Getting too many updates of DBM per day?
We push multiple alpha versions to Curse on an average day, these versions may contain important new features or bug fixes for the bleeding edge raid content... These versions are tagged as alpha, so they will not be downloaded by default. Set your Curse client to update to alpha if you want these latest versions (but they may contain bugs, downloads tagged as "Beta" or "Release" are more stable)
Disable alpha versions in your Curse client if you do not want multiple updates per day. Make sure you check main download preference as well as DBM's individual download preference. You could have primary method set to release and dbm still set to alpha. Right click on DBM itself in curse client addon list and set it to release/beta to avoid the daily updates.
- Boss mods for all raid bosses
- Colored raid warnings (players will be colored according to their class) with icons - so you will know what's going on without even reading the message
- Auto-respond during boss fights. DBM will inform anyone who whispers you during a boss fight that you are busy. These messages contain the name and health of the boss as well as the raid's status. This feature is completely optional and can be disabled by player or even raid leader for the entire group.
- HealthFrame: you can enable a simple frame that shows a health bar for all active bosses. This is enabled by default for multi-mob bosses like Four Horsemen
- Bars can be enlarged with decent effects when they are about to expire
- Crash recovery: you had a disconnect or crash during a boss fight? No problem for DBM! It will request the timer and combat status information from other DBM users in your raid group and you get your timers back
- Synchronization system for accurate timers
- Modular design - all boss mods are plugins and can be exchanged, removed or updated separately
- Load on demand - all boss mods are separate AddOns and they will be loaded when they are needed. So they don't use memory or cpu until you enter the corresponding instance
- Special effects like the screen flash effect, huge warning messages and sounds will draw your attention to critical events
- Bars can change their color over time and flash before they expire
- There are many bar designs to choose from, all designs are are customizable: you can change the color, size, icon position etc.
- Support for SharedMedia, so you can use any texture for your bars
- Option to create custom timers, so-called "Pizza Timers" for your pizza or whatever you prefer to eat while raiding. You can also send those timers to your raid group
- HudMap built in to achieve greater visuals with heads up display in many different and creative ways
- Support for voice packs in many different supported languages.
- /dbm - shows/hides the GUI
- /dbm help - Shows all the other slash commands and how to use them.
- Added an additional filter option for Ooze icons on Ilgynoth (untested but should work, just don't know if it'll work well. OFF BY DEFAULT)
- Added audio countdown to eye beam on ilgynoth.
5 Man Dungeons:
- Updated ALL encounters in karazhan with improved timers and warnings across board. Too many to list. just assume that even though this is a short change log, it has MANY updates. Literally MANY hours poured into this one day update.
- Added timers for nightbane timed run (english only. Requires translated message :\)
- Fixed an issue where 3rd party mods (mostly treasure mods like draenor treasures) could cause severe fps drops in instances if they were attempting to access arrow api while 7.1 restrictions are in affect. Now DBM will force close arrow on entering an instance and block it from being reopened by these other mods. Hopefully this is enough.
- Fixed bug that would cause Deathglare tentacles/warnings to mess up if dominator tentacles died slowly during ilgynoth enocunter.
- Fixed Night horror timer which was too fast in all difficulties. It's uncommon for anyone to ever see two in a single phase so getting this data took a while of digging through must have been 50 public logs to find what new timer was.
- Fixed bug on ilgynoth where corruptor tentacles spawn alerts would alway say spawn 1 instead of actually counting up.
- Fixed icon option for oozes on ilgynoth to work correct again (although not as good as pre 7.1. May require some mousing over now. nameplate tokens can not be used for auto marking anymore)
- Changed infoframe on dragons to be simper. Now if no one in raid has two debuffs, it'll say "all clear" instead of trying to spit out random unuseful information.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|7.1.1||Release||7.1.0||566,952||Oct 27, 2016|
|7.1.0||Release||7.1.0||1,175,401||Oct 25, 2016|
|7.0.12||Release||7.0.3||961,899||Oct 18, 2016|
|7.0.11||Release||7.0.3||1,468,659||Oct 2, 2016|
|7.0.10||Release||7.0.3||861,080||Sep 28, 2016|
|7.0.8||Release||7.0.3||246,795||Sep 28, 2016|
|7.0.7||Release||7.0.3||931,844||Sep 24, 2016|
|7.0.6||Release||7.0.3||753,352||Sep 21, 2016|
|7.0.5||Release||7.0.3||832,135||Sep 18, 2016|
|7.0.4||Release||7.0.3||1,311,481||Sep 7, 2016|
|7.0.3||Release||7.0.3||1,343,808||Aug 29, 2016|
|7.0.2||Release||7.0.3||1,352,427||Aug 11, 2016|
|7.0.1||Release||7.0.3||1,029,284||Jul 30, 2016|
|7.0.0||Release||7.0.3||1,246,707||Jul 19, 2016|
|6.2.23||Release||6.2.4||1,128,647||Jun 6, 2016|
|6.2.22||Release||6.2.4||865,184||May 1, 2016|
|6.2.21-65-g9c3f9f7||Beta||6.2.4||4,581||Apr 22, 2016|
|6.2.21||Release||6.2.4||897,038||Mar 23, 2016|
|6.2.20||Release||6.2.3||181,742||Mar 22, 2016|
|6.2.19||Release||6.2.3||480,113||Mar 11, 2016|
|6.2.18||Release||6.2.3||875,718||Feb 4, 2016|
|6.2.17||Release||6.2.3||1,174,901||Dec 16, 2015|
|6.2.16||Release||6.2.3||228,918||Dec 15, 2015|
|6.2.15||Release||6.2.3||803,944||Nov 24, 2015|
|6.2.14||Release||6.2.2||928,919||Oct 22, 2015|
|6.2.13||Release||6.2.2||334,218||Oct 18, 2015|
|6.2.12||Release||6.2.2||693,830||Sep 29, 2015|
|6.2.11||Release||6.2.2||710,512||Sep 11, 2015|
|6.2.10||Release||6.2.0||731,097||Aug 27, 2015|
|6.2.9||Release||6.2.0||333,231||Aug 25, 2015|
|6.2.8||Release||6.2.0||692,470||Aug 15, 2015|
|6.2.7||Release||6.2.0||510,362||Aug 9, 2015|
|6.2.6||Release||6.2.0||737,219||Jul 28, 2015|
|6.2.5||Release||6.2.0||573,839||Jul 20, 2015|
|6.2.4||Release||6.2.0||803,431||Jul 6, 2015|
|6.2.3||Release||6.2.0||513,083||Jul 2, 2015|
|6.2.2||Release||6.2.0||376,344||Jun 30, 2015|
|6.2.1||Release||6.2.0||586,812||Jun 26, 2015|
|6.2.0||Release||6.2.0||735,282||Jun 23, 2015|
|6.1.10||Release||6.1.0||681,040||Jun 10, 2015|
|6.1.9||Release||6.1.0||662,616||May 25, 2015|
|6.1.8||Release||6.1.0||690,845||May 10, 2015|
|6.1.7||Release||6.1.0||790,780||Apr 22, 2015|
|6.1.6||Release||6.1.0||581,508||Apr 14, 2015|
|6.1.5||Release||6.1.0||815,186||Mar 31, 2015|
|6.1.4||Release||6.1.0||601,207||Mar 26, 2015|
|6.1.3||Release||6.1.0||353,277||Mar 24, 2015|
|6.1.2||Release||6.1.0||833,472||Mar 12, 2015|
|6.1.1||Release||6.1.0||1,113,579||Feb 26, 2015|
|6.1.0||Release||6.1.0||761,174||Feb 24, 2015|