Suggestions & Support Forums
Open a ticket on curse
Old Content mods are split into multiple packages
Older content is split into multiple addons to reduce mod update size. These are often far less updated as DBM Core packages and are better as optional extra packages. You can get them here:
- Warlords of Draenor Boss Mods
- Mists of Pandaria Boss Mods
- Cataclysm Boss Mods
- Wrath of the Lich King Boss Mods
- Burning Crusade and Vanilla Boss Mods
- LibDataBroker data source
- Victory Sounds
- Voicepack VEM (English TTS Female)
- Voicepack Kiwi (English Recorded Female)
- Voicepack Yike (Chinese TTS Female)
- Voicepack German (German Male)
- Voicepack Hamseoro (Korean Recorded Female)
- Voicepack Alyona (Russian TTS Female)
- Voicepack Italian (Italian TTS Female)
- Voicepack Arnold Schwarzenegger (English Recorded/Spliced)
- Voicepack Draik (English Recorded/Spliced)
Getting too many updates of DBM per day?
We push multiple alpha versions to Curse on an average day, these versions may contain important new features or bug fixes for the bleeding edge raid content... These versions are tagged as alpha, so they will not be downloaded by default. Set your Curse client to update to alpha if you want these latest versions (but they may contain bugs, downloads tagged as "Beta" or "Release" are more stable)
Disable alpha versions in your Curse client if you do not want multiple updates per day. Make sure you check main download preference as well as DBM's individual download preference. You could have primary method set to release and dbm still set to alpha. Right click on DBM itself in curse client addon list and set it to release/beta to avoid the daily updates.
- Boss mods for all raid bosses
- Colored raid warnings (players will be colored according to their class) with icons - so you will know what's going on without even reading the message
- Auto-respond during boss fights. DBM will inform anyone who whispers you during a boss fight that you are busy. These messages contain the name and health of the boss as well as the raid's status. This feature is completely optional and can be disabled by player or even raid leader for the entire group.
- HealthFrame: you can enable a simple frame that shows a health bar for all active bosses. This is enabled by default for multi-mob bosses like Four Horsemen
- Bars can be enlarged with decent effects when they are about to expire
- Crash recovery: you had a disconnect or crash during a boss fight? No problem for DBM! It will request the timer and combat status information from other DBM users in your raid group and you get your timers back
- Synchronization system for accurate timers
- Modular design - all boss mods are plugins and can be exchanged, removed or updated separately
- Load on demand - all boss mods are separate AddOns and they will be loaded when they are needed. So they don't use memory or cpu until you enter the corresponding instance
- Special effects like the screen flash effect, huge warning messages and sounds will draw your attention to critical events
- Bars can change their color over time and flash before they expire
- There are many bar designs to choose from, all designs are are customizable: you can change the color, size, icon position etc.
- Support for SharedMedia, so you can use any texture for your bars
- Option to create custom timers, so-called "Pizza Timers" for your pizza or whatever you prefer to eat while raiding. You can also send those timers to your raid group
- HudMap built in to achieve greater visuals with heads up display in many different and creative ways
- Support for voice packs in many different supported languages.
- /dbm - shows/hides the GUI
- /dbm help - Shows all the other slash commands and how to use them.
- Added chat bubbles to do icons for shadow and flame touched on Mythic Felhounds of Sargeras in same way Maiden of vigilence did in Tomb of Sargeras for light and fel.
- Finished drycode warnings to Argus encounter in Antorus (all 4 stages for non mythic). Expect bugs though, with any drycode.
Argus Invasion Points
- Enabled Ready check option for Occularus
- Updated Occularus timers
- Fixed Felhounds of Sargeras timers for mythic difficulty energy rates
- Fixed sleep canister timer which wasn't showing on mythic imonar
- Fixed some a few ability timers on mythic imonar which now have longer cds compared to last time mythic was tested
Tomb of Sargeras
- If targeted by more than one shattering scream on desolate host, DBM will now only show/play one warning for it.
When DBM is spammy, it’s probably a bug, don’t assume it’s intended, REPORT these things. I main a tank, most of fight mechanics don’t target me, so I don’t always know when things like this are broken.
- Fixed bug where the count yell for tainted essence on mythic avatar yelled spell name instead of count like intended for each stack.
- Fixed a couple of timers on mythic KJ that were couple seconds slow on the pull
- All 8 ball impacts in stage 1.5 mythic KJ transition will now have cast bars, for real this time. My fix last time was perfect, except it wasn't activating correctly so it never worked. I simply fixed activation. It's tough working around blizzard hating combat log sometimes.
Argus Invasion Points
- Fixed tank warnings not showing if other tank is not in same group as you on Occularus
- Fixed Eye sore timer not working on Occularus
5 Man Dungeons
- Fixed a bug where corrupting void warnings in SoT trash mod didn't work correctly.
- Warning duration threshold changed from 1-20 to 1-10 and steps changed from 1 to 0.5 to allow better configuration. No one needs a 20 second warning duration, but they may want 1.5, 2.5, etc instead of just whole number options.
- On the above note, default warning durations for both warnings and special warnings lowered to 1.5. I honesty thought I did this ages ago but turned out I only did it in my local copy and forgot to push it to everyone else. I'm so sorry you all put up with 4 second warning duration defaults for so long (they were always changeable but most users trust default settings, but in this case default settings were bad and now they are finally fixed). You of course can change em back to 4 or whatever you want, but I feel 1.5+ fadeout is far better to get point across then get out of your way.
- "Hide Boss Emote Frame" Option has been reset to defaults for all users. This is defaulted to on and has been a long time, but I've encountered many users that have it disabled and don't remember disabling it, then associate the blizzard emotes with DBM warnings (since they are both yellow) and then complain about double messages/spam. To ensure users are not seeing double messages by getting both 1 from blizzard and 1 from DBM, I'm doing this reset so these extra messages are once again hidden from center of screen. Like with anything though, if you want to see blizzards emotes in center of screen you can turn this blocker off in options.
- That's Incredible! (now, 450% more incredible)
- FlameTouched and ShadowTouched on mythic felhounds of sargeras will now also include red X or purple diamond icons in warning to color code them better
Tomb of Sargeras
- Countdown for dark mark is now off by default for tanks, to keep default countdowns a total of 3 unique voices for tanks in P2 avatar and reduce confusing countdown overlap.
- Shattering scream target announce on desolate host is now off by default for everyone. It's really only important to raid leader to know for raid leader and maybe tanks when it's on other people and they can turn it on if they need it. Intent is to greatly reduce overall warning amount for encounter.
- Antispammed bone armor target announces even more on Desolate Host. Before it would only warn once within 4 second time period, but in addition to that, now it'll only announce if there weren't already non templar bone armors up. You only need to know once that bone armor is active then not be reminded again unless it's first application of it on next set of adds.
5 Man Dungeons
- Unleashed Fury trash warning in Vault of Wardens can now only occur once per 4 seconds, to reduce warning spam if multiple adds cast it in succession
As can be seen, one focus of this update is to make DBM better feeling and less spammy feeling. A few bug fixes, a few bad defaults tweaks and you'd be surprised what a diff it makes.
AGAIN, I encourage users to report bugs (to ME, not reddit or mmoc gripe posts I probably won't see) to see them fixed sooner. Especially if warnings in question are healers/dps ones that are probably not enabled by default for tanks (my main role). In addition, just give feedback about overall warning feel with SPECIFICS. Specifics help because as I said often times it's a bad default or bug that I may not be aware of. I really do aim to be as efficient and spam free as possible with how I present warnings and sounds.
Speaking of sounds, this is also why I encourage users STRONGLY to install a voice pack. Yes the generic sounds can feel spammy on a fight that has 12 different abilities. Can't always do anything about that cause those abilities ARE important to warn for. A voice pack is much better sounding/feeling overall that eliminates repetitiveness of warning sounds. Can grab the my favorite voice pack here: https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/dbm-voicepack-vem (but also welcome to look around at many of the others).
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|7.3.5||Release||7.3.0||536,886||Oct 10, 2017|
|7.3.4||Release||7.3.0||614,113||Oct 3, 2017|
|7.3.3||Release||7.3.0||802,146||Sep 21, 2017|
|7.3.2||Release||7.3.0||1,025,706||Sep 5, 2017|
|7.3.1||Release||7.3.0||810,405||Aug 31, 2017|
|7.3.0||Release||7.3.0||784,436||Aug 29, 2017|
|7.2.18||Release||7.2.5||641,304||Aug 22, 2017|
|7.2.17||Release||7.2.5||590,544||Aug 16, 2017|
|7.2.16||Release||7.2.5||872,998||Aug 1, 2017|
|7.2.15||Release||7.2.5||786,993||Jul 21, 2017|
|7.2.14||Release||7.2.5||855,359||Jul 11, 2017|
|7.2.13||Release||7.2.5||753,754||Jul 4, 2017|
|7.2.12||Release||7.2.5||513,924||Jul 1, 2017|
|7.2.11||Release||7.2.5||668,893||Jun 27, 2017|
|7.2.10||Release||7.2.5||522,810||Jun 24, 2017|
|7.2.9||Release||7.2.5||477,689||Jun 22, 2017|
|7.2.8||Release||7.2.5||590,234||Jun 19, 2017|
|7.2.7||Release||7.2.5||1,205,068||May 23, 2017|
|7.2.6||Release||7.2.0||1,077,139||May 2, 2017|
|7.2.5||Release||7.2.0||150,022||May 2, 2017|
|7.2.4||Release||7.2.0||858,758||Apr 22, 2017|
|7.2.3||Release||7.2.0||1,122,799||Apr 6, 2017|
|7.2.2||Release||7.2.0||797,020||Apr 1, 2017|
|7.2.1||Release||7.2.0||157,951||Mar 31, 2017|
|7.2.0||Release||7.2.0||1,006,483||Mar 28, 2017|
|7.1.18||Release||7.1.5||552,894||Mar 24, 2017|
|7.1.17||Release||7.1.5||463,303||Mar 21, 2017|
|7.1.16||Release||7.1.5||1,093,577||Mar 2, 2017|
|7.1.15||Release||7.1.5||1,057,201||Feb 16, 2017|
|7.1.14||Release||7.1.5||742,349||Feb 11, 2017|
|7.1.13||Release||7.1.5||697,705||Feb 7, 2017|
|7.1.12||Release||7.1.5||939,402||Jan 29, 2017|
|7.1.11||Release||7.1.5||721,624||Jan 25, 2017|
|7.1.10||Release||7.1.5||574,367||Jan 22, 2017|
|7.1.9||Release||7.1.5||646,535||Jan 19, 2017|
|7.1.8||Release||7.1.5||185,816||Jan 19, 2017|
|7.1.7||Release||7.1.0||1,041,128||Jan 10, 2017|
|7.1.6||Release||7.1.0||1,053,036||Dec 27, 2016|
|7.1.5||Release||7.1.0||1,046,636||Dec 13, 2016|
|7.1.4||Release||7.1.0||1,222,762||Nov 26, 2016|
|7.1.3||Release||7.1.0||691,614||Nov 22, 2016|
|7.1.2||Release||7.1.0||1,001,205||Nov 15, 2016|
|7.1.1||Release||7.1.0||1,712,250||Oct 27, 2016|
|7.1.0||Release||7.1.0||1,184,339||Oct 25, 2016|
|7.0.12||Release||7.0.3||980,217||Oct 18, 2016|
|7.0.11||Release||7.0.3||1,473,696||Oct 2, 2016|
|7.0.10||Release||7.0.3||863,029||Sep 28, 2016|
|7.0.8||Release||7.0.3||246,995||Sep 28, 2016|
|7.0.7||Release||7.0.3||932,851||Sep 24, 2016|
|7.0.6||Release||7.0.3||754,120||Sep 21, 2016|