Combuctor is a bag replacement addon designed to help the player find items in the inventory as quickly and as easily as possible.
- Intelligent searching (see syntax)
- Highly customizable filters
- Coloring based on quality, being a quest or unusable item
- Ability to view the inventory & bank of any character, from anywhere *
* - Requires the player to login and visit the bank once at each character
A wide assortment of plugins is available for Combuctor. Here's some examples:
- Updated for Legion.
- Special thanks to Tuller and the community for updating the mod while I was away!
- Fixed flash find bug
- Updated for Fury of Hellfire
- Update for new library versions
- Updated for patch 6.1
- Fixed issue preventing proper stack splitting on right click.
- Fixed issue causing window to behave strangely when clicking on the "loot won" frame.
- Fixed issues with item coloring (ex: highlight item sets not working properly).
- No longer displays warning messages when depositing non-reagents in the bank or when the reagent bank is full.
- No longer causes cursor flickering at vendors.
- The player dropdown list now displays all your connected realm characters.
- The new class and race introduced in 6.0.10 should help to keep the list manageable for players with many characters.
- Tooltips still only display players from the same faction (to keep tooltip sizes manageable) as only BOA accounts are sharable between these characters.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Now supports all the Blizzard item sorting features, such as:
- Ignoring bags for auto sort.
- Setting bags to a specific type of loot.
- Bags now display the number of empy slots available.
- Reagents now take priority in going to the reagent bank before other bag slots when depositing.
- Items in the bank reagents slot are now properly accounted on item tooltips.
- Changed item glow flashes:
- Now are optional.
- If enabled, stay for a limited period of time, but remains with a bolder glow than regular items until the bag is closed or mouse over.
- Now the player dropdown list displays class colors and race icons. This should make it much easier to find players in long lists.
- Now only characters from the same faction as yours will be displayed in the character list.
- You must login again in your characters so that BagBrother can learn their factions!
- Fixed issue preventing right clicking on the sort button to work at all.
- More minor bugfixes.
- Removed two developer files that caused error messages.
- Fixed initialization issue.
- Fixed bug causing tooltips not to appear on the reagents bank slot.
- Fixed issue preventing bank slots from being purchased.
- Fixed errors with player listing.
- Added auto sort/deposit reagents button to all windows.
- Redesigned search bar.
- Updated for Warlords of Draenor
- Updated for Siege of Ogrimmar.
- Added support for the new in-game store features.
- Fixed error affecting some users on login.
- Now border coloring features can be disabled at the interface options.
- Hopefully fixed issue causing item cooldowns and locked states to not be shown properly.
- Added missing french localization.
- Updated for patch Escalation.
- Upgraded search engine, which means:
- Smarter syntax and better search results.
- Now items belonging to equipment sets are colored separately. Packed with ItemRack and Wardrobe support!
- Fixed bug causing error message on rare login situations.
- Updated for patch 5.2: The Thunder King!
- Fixed an issue causing some cached items to not display any icon.
- Small code optimizations.
- Added support for cooking bags.
- Fixed small but annoying localization bug.
- Updated for patch 5.1: Landfall!
- Updated Korean localization, by 노분노씹새끼.
- Tagging as release.
- Updated for compatibility with latest Scrap version.
- Updated and tested for Mists of Pandaria.
- Added monk class and pandaren race.
- Bug fixes.
- Added option to display item counts on tooltips
- Updated LibItemSearch (search engine) to latest version
- Fixed bug causing money frame tooltip to not show on mousehover
- Redesigned money frame tooltip
- Important hot hotfix
- Tagging release
- Preventing code taint
- Fixed a bug causing settings to not be saved between sessions.
- Now comes packed with BagBrother, an addon that stores bag, bank and vault data for offline viewing. This addon is shared with Bagnon.
- Added support for BagSync and Armory caching systems.
- Fixed a bug causing the frame selector to show at unusual situations
- Fixed bug causing BagSync support to not work properly
- Added portuguese translations
- Jaliborc: Updated for WoW 4.3
- Jaliborc: No more "Jaliborc" tag. If there is nothing there, it means it was me.
- Jaliborc: Tagging as release
- Jaliborc: The config has been divided into two windows - "General" & "Sets"
- Jaliborc: New options at the "General" window - "Display Sets on Left" and "Act as Interface Panel"
- Jaliborc: Estetical improvements to the "Sets" window
- Jaliborc: Removed unecessary code
- Jaliborc: The windows can no longer be dragged of the screen.
- Jaliborc: Tagging as release version
- Jaliborc: Fixed bug causing errors when opening the options menu
- Jaliborc: Added unusable item coloring
- Jaliborc: Improved the quality filter design
- Jaliborc: Remade the windows so that they tile when resizing instead of stretching
- Jaliborc: Fixed a bug with the heirloom color
- Jaliborc: Fixed a bug when clicking the money box
- Updated for WoW 4.2.0
- Tinkered a bit more with fixing frame positions to work properly when managed/unmanaged
- Removed keyring bits.
- Reworked the quality filter again to make it a bit more similar to the old style.
- Selecting no qualities on the quality filter will now show all items.
- Selecting a quality will now show items of that quality only.
- Modifier clicking a quality will add the quality to the selection.
- Added a fix for the issue people were having where the bank frame was not updating. Hopefully it works :)
- Fixed a bug causing empty item slots to not properly update in color when swapping bags of different types.
- Revamped the quality filter
- Clicking a quality button will now toggle showing that quality. Empty slots are shown regardless of quality selected.
- Modifier clicking an unchecked quality filter will select only that quality.
- Added heirlooms to the quality filter.
- The legendary filter also now includes artifacts.
- Fixed LibItemSearch reference in the TOC file to make it load on demand properly
- Localization bugfixes
- Fixed a bug preventing Combuctor from showing up when you visit a bank.
- Updated TOCs for 4.1
- Added a fix for the frame not remembering position issue
- Did a lot of restructuring, which probably will result in some bugs
- Tackle box fix (thanks JuddMan)
- Compatibility fixes for WoW 4.1
- 4.0.6 fixes (this version won't work with pre 4.0.6 versions)
- Added tacle box support (for reals this time?)
- Added BagSync support.
- Removed Bagnon_Forever from the main download. (It'll still work, though)
- Added tackle box support (I hope :P)
- Updated LibItemSearch, you can now perform tooltip searches via tt:<search>
- Added back missing Bagnon_Forever + Bagnon_Tooltips folders
- Fixed some compatibility issues with v4.0.1: specifically the player selector not working.
- Added back the Bagnon_Forever + Bagnon_Tooltips folders
- Updated for WoW v4.0.1
- Fixed a typo causing an error when moving an item onto an empty part of the Combuctor frame.
- Fixed a bug causing the bank frame to not display
- Fixed an error when picking up a bag
- Pushed in some changes I made in Bagnon. This should hopefully fix the bank frame issue.
- Added in quest item highlighting
- Added in empty slot coloring based on bag type
- Removed debug prints from the bank frame
- Updated for 3.3
- Updated LibItemSearch, adding in support for equipment sets (s:setname), item level (ilvl:level), and comparison operators (ex, q<=epic)
- Updated for 3.2
- Added currency tracking to the money frame tooltip, thanks to Nyghtingale
- Bagnon_Forever fixes
- Heavily revised text searches
- Pure text searches now only look at item names.
- t:<text> searches look at item type/subtype/equiploc information
- q:<text> searches look at quality information (ex, q:0 or q:epic)
- boe, bop, boa, bou, and quest perform tooltip searches for bind on x and quest item information.
- It is possible to negate a search (ex, !q:epic)
- It is possible to perform an intersection search (ex, q:epic&t:weapon for all epic weapons)
- It is possible to perform an union search (ex, t:weapon|t:armor for all items that are either armor or weapons).
- Bumped TOC for 3.1
- Added left side tabs (no GUI so far for it)
- Updated Russian localization
- Fixed some localization bugs
- Updated translations
- Fixed a minor tooltip issue
- Updated Chinese translation
- Turns out I was using my old wrath branch for Bagnon_Forever + Bagnon_Tooltips
- Made Bagnon_Forever not LOD
- Fixed a bug caused by missing localization files.
- Fixed a bug with version updating
- Fixed a bug with Bagnon_Forever
- A wrath compatible rewrite.
- Added the ability to resize the frame via dragging the bottom right corner
- Added the ability to customize which categories are displayed on the frames (/combuctor)
- Added the ability for developers to add in more sets and subsets to Combuctor
- Combuctor is still very much a beta at this point in time: The new features are very much a first draft.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|7.0.0||Release||7.0.3||20,996||Jul 28, 2016|
|6.2||Release||6.2.0||34,194||Jul 1, 2015|
|6.1||Release||6.1.0||19,744||Mar 2, 2015|
|6.0.5||Release||6.0.2||23,281||Nov 25, 2014|
|6.0.4||Release||6.0.2||18,533||Oct 21, 2014|
|6.0.3||Release||6.0.2||12,746||Oct 15, 2014|
|6.0.2||Release||6.0.2||6,527||Oct 14, 2014|
|6.0.1||Beta||6.0.2||295||Oct 13, 2014|
|6.0.0||Beta||6.0.2||54||Oct 13, 2014|
|5.4.0||Release||5.4.0||62,944||Sep 10, 2013|
|5.3.2||Release||5.3.0||16,440||Jul 18, 2013|
|5.3.1||Release||5.3.0||5,224||Jul 14, 2013|
|5.3.0||Release||5.3.0||18,276||May 21, 2013|
|5.2.0||Release||5.2.0||23,399||Mar 7, 2013|
|5.1.2||Release||5.1.0||26,086||Dec 9, 2012|
|5.1.1||Release||5.1.0||16,419||Nov 28, 2012|
|5.1.0||Release||5.1.0||7,351||Nov 27, 2012|
|5.0.2||Release||5.0.4||35,453||Aug 28, 2012|
|5.0.1||Beta||5.0.4||178||Aug 19, 2012|
|5.0.0||Beta||5.0.4||131||Aug 8, 2012|
|4.3.12||Release||4.3.3||3,206||Jun 19, 2012|
|4.3.10||Release||4.3.3||27,549||Apr 15, 2012|
|4.3.9||Release||4.3.3||4,083||Apr 14, 2012|
|4.3.8||Release||4.3.3||4,498||Apr 13, 2012|
|4.3.7||Beta||4.3.3||760||Apr 7, 2012|
|4.3.6||Beta||4.3.0||952||Mar 26, 2012|
|4.3.5||Beta||4.3.0||397||Mar 25, 2012|
|4.3.4||Beta||4.3.0||1,767||Mar 25, 2012|
|4.3.3||Beta||4.3.0||811||Mar 19, 2012|
|4.3||Release||4.3.0||34,331||Dec 29, 2011|
|4.3.1||Release||4.3.0||39,562||Dec 9, 2011|
|4.3.0||Release||4.3.0||66,091||Nov 30, 2011|
|4.2.6||Release||4.2.0||71,950||Sep 14, 2011|
|4.2.5||Beta||4.2.0||6,396||Aug 27, 2011|
|4.2.4||Release||4.2.0||57,492||Aug 9, 2011|
|4.2.3||Release||4.2.0||243||Jul 31, 2011|
|4.2.2||Beta||4.2.0||229||Jul 12, 2011|
|4.2.1||Beta||4.2.0||8,785||Jul 5, 2011|
|4.2.0||Release||4.2.0||33,090||Jun 26, 2011|
|4.1.2||Release||4.1.0||396||May 30, 2011|
|4.1.tuba||Release||4.1.0||167||May 29, 2011|
|2.4.2||Release||4.1.0||672||Apr 28, 2011|
|2.4.1||Release||4.1.0||629||Apr 27, 2011|
|2.4.0||Release||4.1.0||91||Apr 27, 2011|
|2.3.2||Release||4.0.6||2,151||Apr 12, 2011|
|2.3.1||Release||4.0.6||1,717||Feb 9, 2011|
|2.3.0||Release||4.0.6||169||Feb 8, 2011|
|2.2.5||Release||4.0.3a||316||Jan 24, 2011|
|2.2.4b||Release||4.0.1||791||Oct 16, 2010|
|2.2.4||Release||4.0.1||1,119||Oct 14, 2010|
|2.2.3b||Release||4.0.1||201||Oct 11, 2010|
|2.2.2||Release||3.3.0||8,057||Dec 11, 2009|
|2.2.1||Release||3.3.0||128||Dec 10, 2009|
|2.2.0||Beta||3.3.0||85||Dec 9, 2009|
|2.1.4||Release||3.3.0||128||Dec 9, 2009|
|2.1.3||Release||3.3.0||94||Dec 7, 2009|
|2.1.2||Release||3.2.0||1,769||Aug 4, 2009|
|2.1.0||Release||3.1.0||288||Apr 12, 2009|
|2.0.7||Release||3.0.3||63||Jan 9, 2009|
|2.0.6||Release||3.0.3||23||Jan 1, 2009|
|2.0.5||Release||3.0.3||30||Dec 19, 2008|
|2.0.4||Release||3.0.2||33||Oct 28, 2008|
|2.0.3-Repackage||Release||3.0.2||43||Oct 27, 2008|
|2.0.3||Release||3.0.2||131||Oct 27, 2008|