Combuctor is a bag replacement addon designed to help the player find items as quickly and as easily as possible. Beyond the basic all-bags-in-one functionality, Combuctor also provides:
- Flash Find and intelligent text searching (see syntax)
- Highly customizable rulesets
- Ability to view the items of any character, from anywhere *
- Coloring based on quality, being a quest or unusable item and more
- Inventory, bank, vault and guild bank support
- Databroker support
* - Requires the player to login and visit the bank once at each character
A wide assortment of plugins is available for Combuctor. Here's some examples:
- Please submit bugs and feature requests at GitHub. You may post comments as well, but you will get our attention much faster there.
- Are you a developer? Combuctor provides a rich API for developing plugins and extra rulesets!
- Please consider supporting Combuctor with a donation.
- Visit me at jaliborc.com.
- Updated for Shadow of Argus
- Updated internal library (AceEvent) that reportedly was causing problems and preventing the program to load for users running other specific addons.
- Tagging release
- Updated for WoW patch 7.2
- New item layout that mimics more closely the behaviour of pre-7.1
- New "options" slashcommand option
- Minor internal changes
Complete overhaul of the configuration menus!
- Available options are now similar to the ones available in Bagnon.
- New frame customization options.
- New feature toggling options.
- New color options.
- Fixed issue with some UI elements in the bank frame.
- Added support for the old ruleset API, such that existing plugins still work.
Major update! The large majority of Combuctor now runs on the same code as Bagnon.
- This will allow to bring all of the features of Bagnon into Combuctor.
- This will also make Combuctor easier to keep up to date.
- Settings had to be reset.
- The API for registering item rulesets has been changed. New documentation and a legacy API translator will be up soon.
- Updated for Legion.
- Special thanks to Tuller and the community for updating the mod while I was away!
- Fixed flash find bug
- Updated for Fury of Hellfire
- Update for new library versions
- Updated for patch 6.1
- Fixed issue preventing proper stack splitting on right click.
- Fixed issue causing window to behave strangely when clicking on the "loot won" frame.
- Fixed issues with item coloring (ex: highlight item sets not working properly).
- No longer displays warning messages when depositing non-reagents in the bank or when the reagent bank is full.
- No longer causes cursor flickering at vendors.
The player dropdown list now displays all your connected realm characters.
- The new class and race introduced in 6.0.10 should help to keep the list manageable for players with many characters.
- Tooltips still only display players from the same faction (to keep tooltip sizes manageable) as only BOA accounts are sharable between these characters.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Now supports all the Blizzard item sorting features, such as:
- Ignoring bags for auto sort.
- Setting bags to a specific type of loot.
- Bags now display the number of empy slots available.
- Reagents now take priority in going to the reagent bank before other bag slots when depositing.
- Items in the bank reagents slot are now properly accounted on item tooltips.
Changed item glow flashes:
- Now are optional.
- If enabled, stay for a limited period of time, but remains with a bolder glow than regular items until the bag is closed or mouse over.
- Now the player dropdown list displays class colors and race icons. This should make it much easier to find players in long lists.
Now only characters from the same faction as yours will be displayed in the character list.
- You must login again in your characters so that BagBrother can learn their factions!
- Fixed issue preventing right clicking on the sort button to work at all.
- More minor bugfixes.
- Removed two developer files that caused error messages.
- Fixed initialization issue.
- Fixed bug causing tooltips not to appear on the reagents bank slot.
- Fixed issue preventing bank slots from being purchased.
- Fixed errors with player listing.
- Added auto sort/deposit reagents button to all windows.
- Redesigned search bar.
- Updated for Warlords of Draenor
- Updated for Siege of Ogrimmar.
- Added support for the new in-game store features.
- Fixed error affecting some users on login.
- Now border coloring features can be disabled at the interface options.
- Hopefully fixed issue causing item cooldowns and locked states to not be shown properly.
- Added missing french localization.
- Updated for patch Escalation.
Upgraded search engine, which means:
- Smarter syntax and better search results.
- Now items belonging to equipment sets are colored separately. Packed with ItemRack and Wardrobe support!
- Fixed bug causing error message on rare login situations.
- Updated for patch 5.2: The Thunder King!
- Fixed an issue causing some cached items to not display any icon.
- Small code optimizations.
- Added support for cooking bags.
- Fixed small but annoying localization bug.
- Updated for patch 5.1: Landfall!
- Updated Korean localization, by 노분노씹새끼.
- Tagging as release.
- Updated for compatibility with latest Scrap version.
- Updated and tested for Mists of Pandaria.
- Added monk class and pandaren race.
- Bug fixes.
- Added option to display item counts on tooltips
- Updated LibItemSearch (search engine) to latest version
- Fixed bug causing money frame tooltip to not show on mousehover
- Redesigned money frame tooltip
- Important hot hotfix
- Tagging release
- Preventing code taint
- Fixed a bug causing settings to not be saved between sessions.
- Now comes packed with BagBrother, an addon that stores bag, bank and vault data for offline viewing. This addon is shared with Bagnon.
- Added support for BagSync and Armory caching systems.
- Fixed a bug causing the frame selector to show at unusual situations
- Fixed bug causing BagSync support to not work properly
- Added portuguese translations
- Jaliborc: Updated for WoW 4.3
- Jaliborc: No more "Jaliborc" tag. If there is nothing there, it means it was me.
- Jaliborc: Tagging as release
- Jaliborc: The config has been divided into two windows - "General" & "Sets"
- Jaliborc: New options at the "General" window - "Display Sets on Left" and "Act as Interface Panel"
- Jaliborc: Estetical improvements to the "Sets" window
- Jaliborc: Removed unecessary code
- Jaliborc: The windows can no longer be dragged of the screen.
- Jaliborc: Tagging as release version
- Jaliborc: Fixed bug causing errors when opening the options menu
- Jaliborc: Added unusable item coloring
- Jaliborc: Improved the quality filter design
- Jaliborc: Remade the windows so that they tile when resizing instead of stretching
- Jaliborc: Fixed a bug with the heirloom color
- Jaliborc: Fixed a bug when clicking the money box
- Updated for WoW 4.2.0
- Tinkered a bit more with fixing frame positions to work properly when managed/unmanaged
- Removed keyring bits.
- Reworked the quality filter again to make it a bit more similar to the old style.
- Selecting no qualities on the quality filter will now show all items.
- Selecting a quality will now show items of that quality only.
- Modifier clicking a quality will add the quality to the selection.
- Added a fix for the issue people were having where the bank frame was not updating. Hopefully it works :)
- Fixed a bug causing empty item slots to not properly update in color when swapping bags of different types.
- Revamped the quality filter
- Clicking a quality button will now toggle showing that quality. Empty slots are shown regardless of quality selected.
- Modifier clicking an unchecked quality filter will select only that quality.
- Added heirlooms to the quality filter.
- The legendary filter also now includes artifacts.
- Fixed LibItemSearch reference in the TOC file to make it load on demand properly
- Localization bugfixes
- Fixed a bug preventing Combuctor from showing up when you visit a bank.
- Updated TOCs for 4.1
- Added a fix for the frame not remembering position issue
- Did a lot of restructuring, which probably will result in some bugs
- Tackle box fix (thanks JuddMan)
- Compatibility fixes for WoW 4.1
- 4.0.6 fixes (this version won't work with pre 4.0.6 versions)
- Added tacle box support (for reals this time?)
- Added BagSync support.
- Removed Bagnon_Forever from the main download. (It'll still work, though)
- Added tackle box support (I hope :P)
- Updated LibItemSearch, you can now perform tooltip searches via tt:<search>
- Added back missing BagnonForever + BagnonTooltips folders
- Fixed some compatibility issues with v4.0.1: specifically the player selector not working.
- Added back the BagnonForever + BagnonTooltips folders
- Updated for WoW v4.0.1
- Fixed a typo causing an error when moving an item onto an empty part of the Combuctor frame.
- Fixed a bug causing the bank frame to not display
- Fixed an error when picking up a bag
- Pushed in some changes I made in Bagnon. This should hopefully fix the bank frame issue.
- Added in quest item highlighting
- Added in empty slot coloring based on bag type
- Removed debug prints from the bank frame
- Updated for 3.3
- Updated LibItemSearch, adding in support for equipment sets (s:setname), item level (ilvl:level), and comparison operators (ex, q<=epic)
- Updated for 3.2
- Added currency tracking to the money frame tooltip, thanks to Nyghtingale
- Bagnon_Forever fixes
- Heavily revised text searches
- Pure text searches now only look at item names.
- t:<text> searches look at item type/subtype/equiploc information
- q:<text> searches look at quality information (ex, q:0 or q:epic)
- boe, bop, boa, bou, and quest perform tooltip searches for bind on x and quest item information.
- It is possible to negate a search (ex, !q:epic)
- It is possible to perform an intersection search (ex, q:epic&t:weapon for all epic weapons)
- It is possible to perform an union search (ex, t:weapon|t:armor for all items that are either armor or weapons).
- Bumped TOC for 3.1
- Added left side tabs (no GUI so far for it)
- Updated Russian localization
- Fixed some localization bugs
- Updated translations
- Fixed a minor tooltip issue
- Updated Chinese translation
- Turns out I was using my old wrath branch for BagnonForever + BagnonTooltips
- Made Bagnon_Forever not LOD
- Fixed a bug caused by missing localization files.
- Fixed a bug with version updating
- Fixed a bug with Bagnon_Forever
- A wrath compatible rewrite.
- Added the ability to resize the frame via dragging the bottom right corner
- Added the ability to customize which categories are displayed on the frames (/combuctor)
- Added the ability for developers to add in more sets and subsets to Combuctor
- Combuctor is still very much a beta at this point in time: The new features are very much a first draft.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|7.3||Release||7.3.0||8,866||Sep 2, 2017|
|7.2.2||Release||7.2.0||7,498||Aug 17, 2017|
|7.2.1||Release||7.2.0||12,545||May 11, 2017|
|7.2.1||Release||7.2.0||18||May 11, 2017|
|7.2.1||Release||7.2.0||9,544||Apr 9, 2017|
|7.2.0||Beta||7.2.0||435||Apr 1, 2017|
|7.1.2||Beta||7.1.0||355||Mar 26, 2017|
|7.1.1||Beta||7.1.0||125||Mar 22, 2017|
|7.1.0||Beta||7.1.0||261||Mar 11, 2017|
|7.0.0||Release||7.0.3||32,513||Jul 28, 2016|
|6.2||Release||6.2.0||34,322||Jul 1, 2015|
|6.1||Release||6.1.0||19,801||Mar 2, 2015|
|6.0.5||Release||6.0.2||23,300||Nov 25, 2014|
|6.0.4||Release||6.0.2||18,552||Oct 21, 2014|
|6.0.3||Release||6.0.2||12,803||Oct 15, 2014|
|6.0.2||Release||6.0.2||6,554||Oct 14, 2014|
|6.0.1||Beta||6.0.2||336||Oct 13, 2014|
|6.0.0||Beta||6.0.2||74||Oct 13, 2014|
|5.4.0||Release||5.4.0||63,229||Sep 10, 2013|
|5.3.2||Release||5.3.0||16,475||Jul 18, 2013|
|5.3.1||Release||5.3.0||5,249||Jul 14, 2013|
|5.3.0||Release||5.3.0||18,298||May 21, 2013|
|5.2.0||Release||5.2.0||23,412||Mar 7, 2013|
|5.1.2||Release||5.1.0||26,093||Dec 9, 2012|
|5.1.1||Release||5.1.0||16,431||Nov 28, 2012|
|5.1.0||Release||5.1.0||7,358||Nov 27, 2012|
|5.0.2||Release||5.0.4||35,485||Aug 28, 2012|
|5.0.1||Beta||5.0.4||202||Aug 19, 2012|
|5.0.0||Beta||5.0.4||147||Aug 8, 2012|
|4.3.12||Release||4.3.3||3,381||Jun 19, 2012|
|4.3.10||Release||4.3.3||27,582||Apr 15, 2012|
|4.3.9||Release||4.3.3||4,101||Apr 14, 2012|
|4.3.8||Release||4.3.3||4,516||Apr 13, 2012|
|4.3.7||Beta||4.3.3||770||Apr 7, 2012|
|4.3.6||Beta||4.3.0||986||Mar 26, 2012|
|4.3.5||Beta||4.3.0||411||Mar 25, 2012|
|4.3.4||Beta||4.3.0||2,024||Mar 25, 2012|
|4.3.3||Beta||4.3.0||831||Mar 19, 2012|
|4.3||Release||4.3.0||34,385||Dec 29, 2011|
|4.3.1||Release||4.3.0||39,570||Dec 9, 2011|
|4.3.0||Release||4.3.0||66,119||Nov 30, 2011|
|4.2.6||Release||4.2.0||71,966||Sep 14, 2011|
|4.2.5||Beta||4.2.0||6,400||Aug 27, 2011|
|4.2.4||Release||4.2.0||57,513||Aug 9, 2011|
|4.2.3||Release||4.2.0||259||Jul 31, 2011|
|4.2.2||Beta||4.2.0||245||Jul 12, 2011|
|4.2.1||Beta||4.2.0||8,794||Jul 5, 2011|
|4.2.0||Release||4.2.0||33,113||Jun 26, 2011|
|4.1.2||Release||4.1.0||418||May 30, 2011|
|4.1.tuba||Release||4.1.0||190||May 29, 2011|
|2.4.2||Release||4.1.0||708||Apr 28, 2011|
|2.4.1||Release||4.1.0||648||Apr 27, 2011|
|2.4.0||Release||4.1.0||120||Apr 27, 2011|
|2.3.2||Release||4.0.6||2,178||Apr 12, 2011|
|2.3.1||Release||4.0.6||1,720||Feb 9, 2011|
|2.3.0||Release||4.0.6||186||Feb 8, 2011|
|2.2.5||Release||4.0.3a||352||Jan 24, 2011|
|2.2.4b||Release||4.0.1||811||Oct 16, 2010|
|2.2.4||Release||4.0.1||1,148||Oct 14, 2010|
|2.2.3b||Release||4.0.1||221||Oct 11, 2010|
|2.2.2||Release||3.3.0||8,830||Dec 11, 2009|
|2.2.1||Release||3.3.0||143||Dec 10, 2009|
|2.2.0||Beta||3.3.0||104||Dec 9, 2009|
|2.1.4||Release||3.3.0||171||Dec 9, 2009|
|2.1.3||Release||3.3.0||103||Dec 7, 2009|
|2.1.2||Release||3.2.0||1,790||Aug 4, 2009|
|2.1.0||Release||3.1.0||319||Apr 12, 2009|
|2.0.7||Release||3.0.3||70||Jan 9, 2009|
|2.0.6||Release||3.0.3||25||Jan 1, 2009|
|2.0.5||Release||3.0.3||59||Dec 19, 2008|
|2.0.4||Release||3.0.2||50||Oct 28, 2008|
|2.0.3-Repackage||Release||3.0.2||47||Oct 27, 2008|
|2.0.3||Release||3.0.2||167||Oct 27, 2008|