Tired of your followers desperately trying to grab your attention whenever you walk around your garrison? Tired of being told by the game that you are not in a raid group when you are? ClutterCleaner is the solution to all the aforementioned problems - and more!
- Removing NPC spam in Warspear/Stormshield from their chat window
- Removing NPC spam in their garrison from their chat window
- Removing unwanted "You are not in a raid group" messages from their chat window
- Removing unwanted "You aren't in a party." messages from their chat window
- Removing most unwanted "No player named '%s' is currently playing." messages from their chat window
- Offering the option to remove system message spam when changing talents or switching specs. They should still be able to see when they acquire new skills when leveling up
- Offering the option to remove "%s has gone offline" messages if that person is not in their guild or friends list
- Removing NPC spam from their bodyguards while they tag along with them.
- Removing DND/AFK spam when repeatedly whispering someone. After having received such a warning, they won't be displayed again until you haven't whispered that person for over two minutes.
- Fixing bug where offline messages are shown twice.
If you have any feedback, wish to see a certain feature implemented or have a bug report, please drop a comment down below and I'll get back to you ASAP.
Fix bug in new double offline feature due to implicit WoW link instead of an explicit one in the string.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|188.8.131.52||Release||7.0.3||431||Jul 26, 2016|
|7.0.3||Release||7.0.3||180||Jul 22, 2016|
|ClutterCleaner6.2.4||Release||6.2.4||200||Jul 14, 2016|
|ClutterCleaner6.2||Release||6.2.0||471||Jun 25, 2015|
|ClutterCleanerv1.1||Release||6.1.0||294||Mar 2, 2015|
|ClutterCleanerv1.0||Release||6.0.3||138||Feb 14, 2015|
|ClutterCleanerv0.2||Beta||6.0.3||110||Feb 4, 2015|
|ClutterCleanerBeta||Beta||6.0.3||42||Feb 3, 2015|