DataBroker plugin to monitor your GM Help ticket.
- Click the plugin to edit your ticket, or submit a new one.
- Middle-click the plugin to abandon your ticket (with confirmation dialog).
- Right-click the plugin for options.
Works in all languages. Translated into English, Deutsch, Español, and Português. To add or update translations for any locale, enter them on the CurseForge project page and then send me a PM to let me know that you’ve made changes.
Post a comment on WoWInterface. If you are reporting a bug, please first make sure you have the latest version from this page, and then include detailed instructions I can follow to reproduce the bug myself, whether the bug still happens when all other addons are disabled, and the exact text of the accompanying error message (if any).
If you do not have a WoWInterface account, and don’t want to create one, you can post on the WowAce forums with your Curse account instead.
- Updated for WoW 7.1
- Updated for WoW 6.1
- Updated for WoW 6.0
- Fixed the persistent "Survey!" display
- Fixed opening the help frame directly to the ticket submission form
- Updated Russian and Chinese translations
- Updated for WoW 5.4
- Fixed an issue preventing the addon from loading
- Added missing German and Portuguese translations
- Updated for WoW 5.3
- Updated for WoW 5.2
- Updated for WoW 5.1
- Fixed a leaked global
- Added ptBR translations
- Updated for WoW 5.0.4
- Left and middle clicks are now ignored if the ticket queue is unavailable (eg. on beta realms).
- Added deDE, esES, and esMX localizations.
- Fixed an issue that caused some display addons to ignore the plugin.
- Added a right-click options menu.
- Fixed packaging.
- Fixed an issue that caused the default UI's ticket status frame to remain visible.
- First release.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|18.104.22.168||Release||7.1.0||290||Oct 31, 2016|
|22.214.171.124||Release||6.1.0||549||Feb 27, 2015|
|126.96.36.199||Release||6.0.2||454||Oct 16, 2014|
|188.8.131.52||Release||5.4.1||381||Dec 1, 2013|
|184.108.40.206||Release||5.4.0||211||Oct 6, 2013|
|220.127.116.11||Release||5.3.0||188||Jul 8, 2013|
|18.104.22.168||Release||5.2.0||238||Mar 5, 2013|
|22.214.171.124||Release||5.1.0||203||Dec 6, 2012|
|126.96.36.199||Release||5.0.5||180||Nov 7, 2012|
|188.8.131.52||Release||5.0.4||164||Aug 29, 2012|
|184.108.40.206||Beta||5.0.4||47||Jul 20, 2012|
|220.127.116.11-beta||Beta||5.0.4||25||Jul 14, 2012|
|18.104.22.168||Release||4.3.0||172||Mar 25, 2012|
|22.214.171.124||Release||4.3.0||48||Mar 21, 2012|
|126.96.36.199||Release||4.3.0||37||Mar 1, 2012|