This module flashes suggested spells for an Atonement healer who wants to also deal as much damage as possible. You can find *lots* more information on its website.
The descriptions of each rotation moved to the website for Bitten's SpellFlash.
- Update for patch 6.0.
- I have gotten a pretty good response, so I think (and hope) Bitten's SpellFlash will live on!
- The future of Bitten's SpellFlash: Atonement is in question. I no longer wish to maintain this addon, starting with patch 6.0. If you are interested in taking it over, keeping up with optimal rotations, and you have programming skills, please leave a comment or PM on Curse.
- All: Flashes WoW's 9th Anniversary Celebration Package.
- Bugfix: Penance was flashing normally even at the times it should have been flashing small and green.
- Adjusted the flashing for Mindbender, since it now returns more mana.
- Bugfix update to Bitten's SpellFlash Library.
- Removed flashing for Power Word: Shield, since it can never return more mana than it costs w/ this patch.
- No longer tries to conserve mana during Lucidity (the proc from the healing epic meta gem).
- Removed flashing for Divine Star; it hasn't scaled with gear as well as Smite.
- Bumped up the priorities of Shadow Words Death and Pain because to fit their new, buffed damage levels this patch.
- Some tweaks when solo.
- Added Soothing Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault.
- Added a delay when Penance will be off cooldown soon (a dps/healing increase).
- Now anticipated the reduction in Penance's cooldown from Smite.
- Flashes Power Infusion in more situations.
- Bugfix: Smite was not being skipped at times when it should.
- Added a mana-neutral phase.
- Reworked the rotations.
- Now flashes Divine Star.
- Now flashes Desperate Prayer.
- Now flashes Dispel Magic.
- Now flashes food buffs.
- Added an option for solo mode.
Update for patch 5.3.
- Removed all announcement/whisper capabilities.
NOTE: This version includes a new version of Bitten's SpellFlash Library that I tried to test well, but if you find any issues please let me know right away.
NOTE: Your options will be reset when you upgrade to this version.
- Updated rotation for 5.2.
- Repackaging so that Bitten's SpellFlash Library is included with the addon, instead of downloaded separately.
- Several other internal changes.
- Added Mindbender.
- Shadowfiend now flashes at 76% mana, up from 70%.
- Improved mana calculations (they now take into account regen while casting).
- Making the "Out of Date" status go away. Please report any real issues w/ the new patch.
- Updated for MoP.
- Bugfix: Power Word: Shield no longer flashes for a second between the shield being consumed and Rapture being applied.
- Bugfix: dead people were tricking it into thinking you needed to heal them!
- Now flashes Power Word: Shield during the mana-conscious phase if you can net extra mana from Rapture.
- Archangel will now flash during the mana-conscious phase regardless of whether anyone needs healing.
- No longer tries to announce anything in a raid. It's too buggy when there are multiple healers.
- Whispers now work cross-realm.
- Announcement variables are now localizable.
- Initial Release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|60000.1.0-nolib||Release||6.0.2||474||Oct 17, 2014|
|60000.1.0||Release||6.0.2||128,125||Oct 17, 2014|
|50400.1.6-nolib||Release||5.4.8||125||Sep 23, 2014|
|50400.1.6||Release||5.4.8||28,653||Sep 23, 2014|
|50400.1.5||Release||5.4.8||14,414||Sep 17, 2014|
|50400.1.5-nolib||Release||5.4.8||54||Sep 17, 2014|
|50400.1.4||Release||5.4.8||538||Sep 17, 2014|
|50400.1.4-nolib||Release||5.4.8||23||Sep 17, 2014|
|50400.1.3||Release||5.4.1||64,148||Nov 23, 2013|
|50400.1.3-nolib||Release||5.4.1||240||Nov 23, 2013|
|50400.1.2||Release||5.4.0||28,247||Sep 24, 2013|
|50400.1.2-nolib||Release||5.4.0||82||Sep 24, 2013|
|50400.1.1||Release||5.4.0||17,011||Sep 14, 2013|
|50400.1.1-nolib||Release||5.4.0||45||Sep 14, 2013|
|50400.1.0||Release||5.4.0||9,667||Sep 12, 2013|
|50400.1.0-nolib||Release||5.4.0||40||Sep 12, 2013|
|2.4.0||Release||5.3.0||26,245||Jun 12, 2013|
|2.4.0-nolib||Release||5.3.0||68||Jun 12, 2013|
|2.3.0||Release||5.3.0||14,461||May 28, 2013|
|2.3.0-nolib||Release||5.3.0||39||May 28, 2013|
|2.2.2||Release||5.3.0||13,123||May 21, 2013|
|2.2.2-nolib||Release||5.3.0||37||May 21, 2013|
|2.2.1-nolib||Release||5.2.0||52||Mar 20, 2013|
|2.2.1||Release||5.2.0||20,269||Mar 20, 2013|
|2.2.0-nolib||Release||5.2.0||28||Mar 6, 2013|
|2.2.0||Release||5.2.0||14,345||Mar 6, 2013|
|2.1.0||Release||5.1.0||16,513||Jan 19, 2013|
|2.0.1||Release||5.1.0||14,846||Dec 2, 2012|
|2.0.0||Release||5.0.5||12,573||Oct 20, 2012|
|1.1.2||Release||4.3.4||12,160||Aug 4, 2012|
|1.1.1||Release||4.3.4||1,907||Jul 19, 2012|
|1.1.0||Release||4.3.4||880||Jul 15, 2012|
|1.0.1||Release||4.3.4||1,322||Jun 29, 2012|
|1.0.0||Release||4.3.4||389||Jun 24, 2012|