BigWigs is open source and development is done on GitHub. You can contribute code, localization, and report issues there: https://github.com/BigWigsMods/BigWigs
BigWigs is a boss encounter add-on. It consists of many individual encounter scripts, or boss modules; mini add-ons that are designed to trigger alert messages, timer bars, sounds, and so forth, for one specific raid encounter.
Looking for functionality that BigWigs doesn't cover? Try these addons:
- LittleWigs is a plugin for BigWigs and covers all forms of 5 man and solo content.
- Capping covers various battleground and world PvP timers.
- oRA3 covers all sorts of raid management functionality including raid cooldowns and Battle Res counting.
- Old content can be installed by doing a search for BigWigs on Curse and installing the appropriate expansion addon.
Please remember that we are always interested in hearing directly from you. About anything you want to share or ask. You may file tickets from our project page about anything or contact us on IRC in the #bigwigs channel on the irc.freenode.net server.
When raiding, a high framerate is important. We understand that every extra frame matters, so BigWigs aims to be as efficient as possible. The memory/second and CPU/second footprint of BigWigs is the lowest of all boss mod addons.
When modules are written, every aspect of the encounter is inspected. Is add-on synchronisation required? Is target scanning required? What events are really needed?
We also aim to have the latest encounter scripts released ASAP; not long after the first few attempts of a brand new boss, we usually have a working encounter script for it.
Thanks to the wonderful WoW community for help with transcripts, translations, libraries, etc. This addon is powered by you.
- bump version
- Pull: Cleanups and fixes, closes #79
- Core: No need to sync on UNIT_TARGET events.
- Core: cleanups
- Core: Fix error on module enable
- Update esES.lua (#80)
- Nightmare/EleretheRenferal: Fix not showing your own name in shadows/venom messages
- Shorten core sync messages
- Add backward compatibilty for the remaining "core" syncs (and space to tab)
- Add backward compatibility for version, pull, and break comms
- Plugins/Bars: Fix sync error for custom bars.
- update locale
- InfoBox: Allow setting the header.
- Nightmare/Ilgynoth: Remove explosion message and add infobox counter.
- InfoBox: cleanups
- InfoBox: Hide by default.
- Some experimental voice API so separate packs are viable.
- Core/BossPrototype: Change
- Core/BossPrototype: Remove
- Core: Fix sync arg order
- TrialOfValor/Guarm: Disable berserk on LFR.
- TrialOfValor/Odyn: Fix locale string
- InfoBox now works
- Let the InfoBox load.
- Fix errors with new sync API.
- Rewrite the handling of addon communication. This is not backwards compatible, so version checking and pull timers will break.
- Nightmare/Nythendra: Fix normal berserk
- Test out blocking pull timers when not in the same zone as the sender, closes #78
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|v20||Release||7.0.3||23,529||Oct 24, 2016|
|v19.1||Release||7.0.3||111,269||Oct 19, 2016|
|v19||Release||7.0.3||87,730||Oct 16, 2016|
|v18||Release||7.0.3||107,641||Oct 12, 2016|
|v17||Release||7.0.3||24,688||Oct 12, 2016|
|v16.1||Release||7.0.3||109,405||Oct 8, 2016|
|v16||Release||7.0.3||65,460||Oct 6, 2016|
|v15.3||Release||7.0.3||46,057||Oct 6, 2016|
|v15.2||Release||7.0.3||54,690||Oct 5, 2016|
|v15.1||Release||7.0.3||74,660||Oct 3, 2016|
|v15||Release||7.0.3||60,697||Oct 2, 2016|
|v14.4||Release||7.0.3||59,109||Oct 1, 2016|
|v14.3||Release||7.0.3||526||Oct 1, 2016|
|v14.2||Release||7.0.3||71,435||Sep 30, 2016|
|v14.1||Release||7.0.3||51,033||Sep 29, 2016|
|v14||Release||7.0.3||44,247||Sep 28, 2016|
|v13.1||Release||7.0.3||39,399||Sep 28, 2016|
|v13||Release||7.0.3||12,683||Sep 28, 2016|
|v12.3||Release||7.0.3||35,345||Sep 27, 2016|
|v12.2||Release||7.0.3||66,719||Sep 26, 2016|
|v12.1||Release||7.0.3||51,881||Sep 25, 2016|
|v12||Release||7.0.3||64,227||Sep 24, 2016|
|v11.3||Release||7.0.3||60,280||Sep 23, 2016|
|v11.2||Release||7.0.3||31,447||Sep 23, 2016|
|v11.1||Release||7.0.3||42,615||Sep 22, 2016|
|v11||Release||7.0.3||65,431||Sep 21, 2016|
|v10.3||Release||7.0.3||35,945||Sep 21, 2016|
|v10.2||Release||7.0.3||35,802||Sep 21, 2016|
|v10.1||Release||7.0.3||22,534||Sep 21, 2016|
|v10||Release||7.0.3||55,852||Sep 20, 2016|
|v9||Release||7.0.3||143,296||Sep 9, 2016|
|v8||Release||7.0.3||157,523||Aug 29, 2016|
|v7.4||Release||7.0.3||81,087||Aug 24, 2016|
|v7.3||Release||7.0.3||105,228||Aug 14, 2016|
|v7.2||Release||7.0.3||79,238||Aug 9, 2016|
|v7.2-nolib||Release||7.0.3||9||Aug 9, 2016|
|v7.1||Release||7.0.3||74,570||Aug 4, 2016|
|v7.1-nolib||Release||7.0.3||4||Aug 4, 2016|
|v7||Release||7.0.3||51,958||Aug 2, 2016|
|v7-nolib||Release||7.0.3||18||Aug 2, 2016|
|v6||Release||7.0.3||72,340||Jul 28, 2016|
|v6-nolib||Release||7.0.3||264||Jul 28, 2016|
|v5.1||Release||7.0.3||102,933||Jul 20, 2016|
|v5.1-nolib||Release||7.0.3||406||Jul 20, 2016|
|v5||Release||7.0.3||74,570||Jul 19, 2016|
|v5-nolib||Release||7.0.3||305||Jul 19, 2016|
|r13713-release||Release||6.2.3||201,992||Jan 17, 2016|
|r13713-release-nolib||Release||6.2.3||1,147||Jan 17, 2016|
|r13696-release||Release||6.2.2||144,254||Nov 13, 2015|
|r13696-release-nolib||Release||6.2.2||675||Nov 13, 2015|