Auditor is a nifty addon that tracks your incoming and outgoing money from a variety of sources, and provides an easy to use Data Broker interface to choose whose data you would like to look at, and for what time period. It is, essentially, MoneyFu for those who have obsessive information disorder. Like me. Yes, I *must* know how much I spent on training last week. Why? I dunno. But I must.
If you use FuBar then just grab Broker2FuBar, and Auditor will merrily show up as it always has done for you, once you have enabled it in the Broker2FuBar options.
- LDB at last! Yes, your eyes don't deceive you. Probably.
- Money tracking, and lots of it.
- Data separated by realm.
- Character totals.
- Combined totals.
- Clickable tooltip to customise what you can and can't see.
- Ability to look at all your characters' specific data from any of your other characters on that realm.
- Accounts can be viewed per session, day, last seven days, or in their full, all-time glory.
- Cash notification options.
- Optional auto-repairs (per-character preference).
- Optional auto-sell for grey items (per-realm preference).
- Time offsets, so you can set Auditor to reset when dailies reset!
- Many things. Just get it and see!
What does Auditor track?
- Loot money! Whether you are solo, in a party or in a raid.
- Vendor money! Stuff you buy from or sell to vendors.
- Quest money! Money you gain from quests, and money you spend on quests (e.g. the Scholomance Key quest).
- Trade money! Doing enchants or transmutes? Yep, it catches money exchanged in trade.
- Mail money! Sending money to/from your alts or friends? Tracked.
- AH money! At last, both outgoing AND incoming Auction House money is tracked.
- Training money! How much did you spend on training and respecs? Do you care? Well, you'll know anyway.
- Flight money! Spent a day flying about Azeroth? See how much you should claim back on your tax expenses.
- Repairs money! See how much money you really spent on repairing your kit after those instances.
- Unknown money! Money gained/lost, but for whatever reason, Auditor can't work out where it's from. Better than nothing, anyway.
- Reconciliation money! That's money for when you just installed Auditor, and it has to account for the cash you have right now, or for when you crashed, or were logged on at a friend's house. It's all good.
- Guild Bank money! Money you deposit or withdraw from your Guild Bank. Exciting, I know.
- LFG reward money! Guild contributions money! Reforging money!
When does it track it for?
Auditor tracks your money:
- Per session.
- Per day.
- Per last-seven-days.
- And all-time.
- Fixes a bug causing guild repairs to switch modes causing vendoring after repairing to count as Unknown
- Adds required Lib that was previously removed.
- Attempts to fix double Libs problem in broker_auditor
- Reverts back to Auditor2
- Makes people happy
- Adds Fan code to Auditor(Garrison's etc)
- Is First release of Auditor3
- Adds handling for garrisons (Taken from a previous fan update)
- Updates to use Ace3 in Auditor3(Will need to update Broker to use Ace3 more)
- Neatens up code
- Removes Unused functions.
- Fixes gold multiplication from old guild gold share perk.
- Fixes error when pressing reset current session in options.
- New Maintainer/Author
- Git Testing
- Updated, TOC
- Do Not Use
- Fix for tiny bug causing incorrect Contributions for guilds over level 15.
- Fix for bad category upgrading (which assumed that all toons in the database already had historical data).
- Thanks to Zidomo from WoWi for the accurate bug report.
- Added new category for LFG reward money.
- Completed Contributions category.
- Bumped .toc for 4.0.
- Library updates.
- Added new category for Reforging.
- Added beginnings for Contributions category for Guild contributions based on looted cash.
- Bumped .toc for 3.3.
- Library updates.
- Rejigged event code in the data engine. This fixes the issue with Scrap, as well as being slightly neater.
- Updated for newfangled LQT.
- Removed LQTC.
- Bumped .toc.
- Added .toc line for WoWi Minion. Woot!
- Omg, so much awesome new clicky stuff.
- Right-click now cycles backwards.
- You can now click-through to Absurd and back again. It's pretty awesome. Try clicking a category and see what happens!
- Fix for tooltip not showing with NinjaPanel. Thanks, Torhal! <3
- Buh, I suck.
- Fixed stupid error.
- Thanks to CodeRedLin from WoWi for pointing out my tardiness.
- Reordered a function to hopefully fix nil error some people are getting.
- Efficient efficiencies. Efficiently.
- Auditor now remembers which timeframe you were looking at.
- Auditor now respects bar money style once again.
- Fixed combined audits.
- Filtered character setting is now respected by the combined audit.
- Plays more happily with other LQT addons.
- General efficiency improvements.
- Fix to possible bug with tooltip cash counting.
- Temporary fix for annoying column clipping problem.
- Fix for misleading repair notification.
- Filtered characters no longer contribute to realm total display.
- Added toggle for character total on broker display.
- Bugfix related to setting time offsets.
- Bugfix related to cashflow minimisation.
- A ton of code optimisations.
- Better implementation of graphical broker display.
- Some .toc changes.
- Added toggleable net profit to broker display.
- Added graphical display for broker display (coins). Bear in mind that graphical mode prevents realm and net profit totals from showing.
- Swapped over to CurseForge for version control.
- Decided to use GIT rather than SVN, and it's pretty cool.
- Removed stupid include from embeds.xml.
- Hopefully made .pkgmeta actually work right.
- Fix for Time Offset error.
- Added in Profile management.
- Fix for icon setting not saving when using Broker2FuBar.
- Added adjustable tooltip scale.
- Removed a couple of random commented out bits I forgot to take out earlier.
- Oops. Bad me. Bad!
- Ell dee bee (LDB).
- Spicy meatballs.
- An icon I quite liked. Spot it if you can!
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|v5.0.4||Release||6.2.2||16,255||Sep 11, 2015|
|v5.0.4-nolib||Release||6.2.2||2,311||Sep 11, 2015|
|v5.0.3||Release||6.2.2||345||Sep 11, 2015|
|v5.0.3-nolib||Release||6.2.2||84||Sep 11, 2015|
|v5.0.1-nolib||Release||6.2.0||749||Aug 4, 2015|
|v5.0.1||Release||6.2.0||3,695||Aug 4, 2015|
|v5.0.0-nolib||Beta||6.2.0||72||Jul 27, 2015|
|v5.0.0||Beta||6.2.0||273||Jul 27, 2015|
|r4.4.5-nolib||Beta||6.2.0||21||Jul 27, 2015|
|r4.4.5||Beta||6.2.0||73||Jul 27, 2015|
|v4.4.5||Release||6.2.0||2,004||Jul 25, 2015|
|v4.4.5-Beta-2-g7093848-nolib||Release||6.2.0||538||Jul 25, 2015|
|a4.4.4||Beta||6.2.0||172||Jul 25, 2015|
|a4.4.4-nolib||Beta||6.2.0||26||Jul 25, 2015|
|v4.4.3||Release||4.0.6||52,609||Feb 27, 2011|
|v4.4.3-nolib||Release||4.0.6||5,182||Feb 27, 2011|
|v4.4.2||Release||4.0.3a||15,116||Jan 13, 2011|
|v4.4.2-nolib||Release||4.0.3a||422||Jan 13, 2011|
|v4.4.1||Release||4.0.3a||4,797||Jan 12, 2011|
|v4.4.1-nolib||Release||4.0.3a||159||Jan 12, 2011|
|b4.4.1a||Beta||4.0.3a||787||Jan 11, 2011|
|b4.4.1a-nolib||Beta||4.0.3a||48||Jan 11, 2011|
|b4.4.1||Beta||4.0.3a||94||Jan 11, 2011|
|b4.4.1-nolib||Beta||4.0.3a||15||Jan 11, 2011|
|b4.4.0a||Beta||4.0.3a||692||Jan 10, 2011|
|b4.4.0a-nolib||Beta||4.0.3a||46||Jan 10, 2011|
|b4.4.0||Beta||4.0.3a||73||Jan 10, 2011|
|b4.4.0-nolib||Beta||4.0.3a||19||Jan 10, 2011|
|v4.3.3||Release||3.3.0||863||Dec 25, 2009|
|v4.3.3-nolib||Release||3.3.0||41||Dec 25, 2009|
|v4.3.2||Release||3.2.0||151||Aug 22, 2009|
|v4.3.2-nolib||Release||3.2.0||28||Aug 22, 2009|
|v4.3.1||Release||3.2.0||65||Aug 17, 2009|
|v4.3.1-nolib||Release||3.2.0||11||Aug 17, 2009|
|v4.3.0||Release||3.1.0||118||Jun 2, 2009|
|v4.3.0-nolib||Release||3.1.0||14||Jun 2, 2009|
|v4.2.0||Release||3.1.0||44||May 30, 2009|
|v4.2.0-nolib||Release||3.1.0||18||May 30, 2009|
|v4.1.6||Release||3.1.0||54||May 20, 2009|
|v4.1.6-nolib||Release||3.1.0||10||May 20, 2009|
|v4.1.5||Release||3.1.0||11||May 20, 2009|
|v4.1.5-nolib||Release||3.1.0||21||May 20, 2009|
|v4.1.4||Release||3.1.0||21||May 19, 2009|
|v4.1.4-nolib||Release||3.1.0||9||May 19, 2009|
|v4.1.3||Release||3.1.0||66||May 15, 2009|
|v4.1.3-nolib||Release||3.1.0||15||May 15, 2009|
|v4.1.2||Release||3.1.0||56||May 14, 2009|
|v4.1.2-nolib||Release||3.1.0||13||May 14, 2009|
|v4.1.1||Release||3.1.0||27||May 12, 2009|
|v4.1.1-nolib||Release||3.1.0||13||May 12, 2009|
|v4.1.0||Release||3.1.0||30||May 9, 2009|
|v4.1.0-nolib||Release||3.1.0||10||May 9, 2009|
|v4.0.6||Release||3.1.0||59||May 8, 2009|
|v4.0.6-nolib||Release||3.1.0||22||May 8, 2009|
|Auditor 4.0.5||Release||3.1.0||60||May 6, 2009|