Auctioneer Suite provides you with the tools and data necessary to make those difficult auctioning decisions with ease.
From purchasing to posting, the Auctioneer Suite provides time-tested tools to allow you more time to actually play your characters or play the market. As you will soon discover, it is much more than a simple "Auctioning AddOn", the Auctioneer Suite also shows in-depth information for all game items, such as those used in quests or recipes, enchanting, milling, prospecting and more.
Numerous other AddOns will also use the Auctioneer statistics you gather via scanning. This is especially true for many of the popular crafting AddOns, such as Little Sparky's Workshop, GnomeWorks, and Skillet.
Looking for Ultra Lightweight and Fast?
Try the "Auctioneer" download from our primary site, rather than the "Auctioneer Suite" we upload to Curse and WoWInterface. All of our downloads are accessible from our primary site at http://AuctioneerAddOn.Com/dl . This version offers a small footprint, with only the basic "Post" frame and tooltip information to assist in your purchasing decisions.
When updating, this time...
Be sure to remove all old files- follow the instructions at http://wiki.norganna.org/Installing .
Please, do not post errors here; instead, kindly visit http://forums.norganna.org/ , our Support Forum, and be sure to search before posting- many questions and errors reported are duplicates.
For the fastest service, various questions are addressed in the Auctioneer FAQ, http://wiki.norganna.org/Auctioneer/FAQ . We have gone to great lengths to ensure that the most common issues have been addressed
Questions, comments, concerns, alphas/betas (when available), bug reports, the occasional bit of praise?
Basic Auctioneer Suite Details
The Auctioneer Suite contains Auctioneer, all of its modules, BeanCounter, Enchantrix and Enchantrix Barker, and Informant to help provide a comprehensive view of item data, whether at the Auction House or out questing. Some highlights are:
An intuitive auction posting frame.
- Remembers your preferences for bid/buyout prices, stack sizes, and number of listings to post per item.
- Allows queuing of auctions, so you can instruct it to list hundreds of auctions at a time. Note that Blizzard introduced a hardware event requirement to confirm each posting, but, with Appraiser's Batch Posting, you reduce the total clicks from two per auction, to one.
- Allows you to specify the value price of your choice and remembers your selection
- Displays competing listings, the age of the data, and allows you to sort these listings and refresh them easily.
- Provides a scrollable list of all auctionable items in your bags; allowing you to quickly post all of your goods.
- Provides a "Match Competition" setting which will automatically undercut your competition when posting auctions, within your parameters
- Provides the ability to change to a "Simple" view; a bit like the Auctioneer Classic posting interface.
- Allows you to change column width by Right-Clicking and dragging to the column width of your choice.
- Allows you to post multiple auctions with the single click of the Batch Post button.
- Alt+Left-Click == Refresh Pricing of all Batch Postable Items.
- Shift+Left-Click == Trial or List Posting. Does not actually queue any items to post but prints the exact pricing that will be used on the Auction House in an easily readable format in the "chat window". This allows a user to verify their settings and make adjustments if necessary.
- Ctrl+Shft+Alt+Left-Click == Queue all items that have the "Allow Batch Posting" checkbox selected (located at the top of the item information pane).
An alternative to the standard auction browsing interface.
- Displays more auctions per page
- Displays more data per auction
- Allows you to change column width by Right-Clicking in the column heading and dragging left or right to resize the column to your liking
- Provides a percentage comparison with the Market Value Statistic of your choice
- Allows auctions to be color coded by price level
- Allows multiple sorting options not available on the standard interface
There are a variety of fully customizable statistic modules included with Auctioneer that can provide a variety of pricing information- all based upon your needs.
- "Market" - a custom designed formula that merges the various statistics into a usable price. This is the default setting and is highly recommended.
- Auc-Stat-Histogram - Returns Median and IQR values, based upon a Histogram of pricing data. Essentially, a median value, based upon all prices ever seen; no data is ever discarded.
- Auc-Stat-iLevel - Statistics modules that groups all items of same rarity, type, and iLevel together (e.g. all green weapons of iLevel 180). Useful for pricing random "of the ..." items.
- Auc-Stat-Purchased - Statistics module that tries to infer purchase prices based on items disappearing before they could have expired. (Requires more frequent scanning of the AH)
- Auc-Stat-Sales – Uses data from BeanCounter to display historical statistics on actual purchase and sale prices. Note that this statistic is installed along with BeanCounter, and cannot be installed separately.
- Auc-Stat-Simple - Statistics module that performs simple averaging of data, converted daily to exponential moving averages of the orders 3, 7 and 14.
- Auc-Stat-StdDev - Statistics module that keeps the last 100 price points for an item and performs a standard deviation on the data list to exclude outliers from the sample space and provide a normalized mean.
- Auc-Stat-WOWEcon - Statistics module that uses the WOWEcon AddOn's data (if separately installed) to provide the price to other Auctioneer modules.
- Any other stat module that you or others wish to create can be easily added to auctioneer functionality!
An Auctioneer Utility that prompts you when it sees auctions that fit your criteria for buying and, or, bidding.
- Uses Searchers that you can customize for various desired deals such as:
- Resale - Prompts you for deals based on discount from the market value, AH fee, and expected relistings
- Disenchant - Prompts you for deals based on disenchanting armor and weapons
- Prospecting - Prompts you for jewelcrafting deals from prospecting ores
- Vendor - Prompts you for auctions listed below vendor sell price
- The "RealTimeSearch" will continually reload the first and last page of the AH, within reason, as per your configuration, to find the newest bargains and auctions that are just about to come to an end. Both great times to find some amazing deals.
- Piggybacks on your AH scans if allowed to do so
An associated addon that tracks your bid, postings, and mail to help you determine your overall and item-specific profitability.
- Creates journal entries when you bid, buy, post, or retrieve AH mail.
- Provides a searchable interface that can display all activity or only certain items
- Allows you to change column width by Left-Click and dragging the column to the size of your liking
Enchantrix displays values for disenchanting, milling, and prospecting; plus suggested values for selling enchants. Enchantrix can also automate disenchanting, milling and prospecting. Some baseline pricing is built in, but Enchantrix also uses values from Auctioneer to provide up-to-date prices for your server/faction. Enchantrix also includes controls to let you customize the pricing by enchant material (fixed prices and weighting).
Informant displays additional information about items in their tooltips: buy price; sell price; item level; what quests, classes or professions use the item; the value of the item produced by a recipe; etc. Informant can also tell you what vendors sell a given item.
What Can Auctioneer Do to Help Me?
Once a user moves to the Auction House (AH) and beyond just buying and selling from/to vendors, the whole game changes. No longer is the user dealing with the static prices of the vendor to support their character's income. We are now dealing with the fluid and hectic nature of a dog-eat-dog market economy.
In such an economy, which is in a constant state of flux, it can be difficult to select the correct pricing points for your item at the AH. Sometimes, the prices and value of your items can be wildly different compared to the vendor price due to many factors, the value of items that can be made from your item, the use of a particular item in a quest, the suitability of a particular weapon or armor to specific classes, and the disenchantability of an item to enchanters.
Primarily, the driving factor of the price fluctuations, as in the real world is supply versus demand. When supply is high, but demand is low, competition drives the prices down, and conversely then supply is low, but demand is high, the market is driven into a sellers market.
The Auctioneer Suite can help you alleviate this lack of market knowledge over time by watching the market evolve.
When you go to the Auction House (AH) for the first time after installing Auctioneer, you will see a row of 3 buttons along the top of the main "Browse" frame, click the "play" button to begin your first scan of the entire AH. Auctioneer will begin recording statistics for every item it finds, including the bid, buyout, and more.
Once the market analysis has completed, you will notice additional information about the items in the tooltips when you mouse over them.
What happens when you go to sell items via the Auction House?
If auctioneer has enough data, when you try to put an auction up for sale, it will attempt to provide you with intelligent pricing points based upon the market data it has accumulated through scanning.
When you select an item in the full or simple "Appraiser" frame, Auctioneer will suggest a minimum price, a buyout price and display relevant data about it's decision making process in the right, receipt window, including how it has arrived at its prices.
When you place an item in the SimpleAuction, "Post" frame, Auctioneer will suggest a minimum bid, a buyout price, and display relevant data, including the deposit and more.
What are the available pricing models, or statistics, again?
There are numerous pricing models from which to choose, they are discussed in the FAQ, located at http://Wiki.Norganna.Org/Auctioneer/FAQ .
We hope this helps people to understand the Auctioneer Suite a bit better. Visit our main site for indepth information and help - http://AuctioneerAddOn.Com .
Please visit http://fisheye.norganna.org/changelog/Auctioneer to view the current changelog.
Nikk and the rest of the Team at Norganna's AddOns
Auctioneer 7.3a.5701 Release has just been uploaded.
This bugfix release version fixes a small issue in filename conventions which was causing a problem with the Curse upload. (It may also fix some related issues in Enchantrix-Barker.)
It also includes a few small updates which were made between the last release and this one, but none should be visible to the user.
The original 7.3 changelog is below.
We are pleased to announce the release of Auctioneer Suite release version 7.3 for WoW 7.1 (Legion), the "Tasmanian Thylacine". Available here: http://auctioneeraddon.com/dl/
Please note: upgrading to a 7.x version from a 5.x version will reset your BeanCounter history. We apologize for this, but Blizzard changed the format of their itemStrings in such a way that we have found no effective way to match historical BeanCounter entries with the current, new items.
There are still some issues being caused by Blizzard bugs which we hope will be fixed in future WoW updates. There may also be pieces of historical Auctioneer functionality that are still broken or which do not work fully or efficiently. If you experience issues or errors, please report them to us on our forums.
Changes from 7.2 Release:
* Now supports server-side sorting for BO prices in CompactUI
* More tooltip stability fixes
* Appraiser fixes for multi-post
* BeanCounter fixes for mail reading and sender errors
* Fixes for some serverKey recognition problems
* Fix recognition of Legion bonus IDs on items
* Scanning - scanning is still often slow or unreliable. In addition to the normal Blizzard server lagginess which sometimes occurs around new WoW versions and expansions, this is because...
* CRZ sharding – one of the new Legion changes allows zones to attach and break up with other realms in order to maintain a stable population size. Unfortunately, this now sometimes occurs in the AH zones, and when it happens it can cause unintended side effects (read: errors, missing data, or silent failures) in the AH. There’s not much we can do about this except wait for a Blizzard fix.
* We have received reports of BeanCounter not tracking all auctions properly. We are still looking into this.
* Placeholder values for disenchanting percentages are in place, however exact values will continue to evolve as data is collected from the final Legion release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Auctioneer Suite 7.3a Release - r5701||Release||7.1.0||196,654||Jan 13, 2017|
|Auctioneer Suite 7.3 Release - r5696||Release||7.1.0||2,926||Jan 10, 2017|
|Auctioneer Suite 7.2 Release - r5688||Release||7.1.0||555,398||Nov 3, 2016|
|Auctioneer Suite 7.2 Beta - r5686||Beta||7.1.0||3,677||Nov 2, 2016|
|Auctioneer Suite 7.2 Beta - r5682||Beta||7.1.0||6,964||Oct 27, 2016|
|Auctioneer Suite 7.2 Beta - r5681||Beta||7.1.0||1,858||Oct 27, 2016|
|Auctioneer Suite 7.2 Beta - r5680||Beta||7.1.0||4,096||Oct 26, 2016|
|Auctioneer Suite 7.2 Beta - r5679||Beta||7.1.0||46||Oct 26, 2016|
|Auctioneer Suite 7.2 Beta - r5678||Beta||7.0.3||7,142||Oct 14, 2016|
|Auctioneer Suite 7.1 Release - r5675||Release||7.0.3||667,791||Sep 14, 2016|
|Auctioneer Suite 7.0 Release - r5664||Release||7.0.3||565,681||Aug 18, 2016|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.21f Release||Release||6.2.3||1,080,675||Feb 6, 2016|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.21e Release||Release||6.2.0||1,042,231||Jun 27, 2015|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.21d2 Release||Release||6.1.0||435,830||May 16, 2015|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.21d2 Beta||Beta||6.1.0||2,720||May 14, 2015|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.21d Beta||Beta||6.1.0||7,595||Apr 7, 2015|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.21c Release||Release||6.0.3||1,262,776||Nov 15, 2014|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.21b Release||Release||6.0.2||544,063||Oct 25, 2014|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.21b Beta||Beta||6.0.2||4,202||Oct 21, 2014|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.21a Release||Release||6.0.2||506,903||Oct 13, 2014|
|AuctioneerSuite-5.20.5464||Release||5.4.8||752,406||Jul 5, 2014|
|AuctioneerSuite-5.19.5445||Release||5.4.2||997,814||Jan 9, 2014|
|AuctioneerSuite-5.18.5433||Release||5.4.0||851,299||Sep 11, 2013|
|AuctioneerSuite-5.17.5413||Release||5.3.0||640,609||May 24, 2013|
|AuctioneerSuite-5.16.5405||Release||5.2.0||364,529||Apr 21, 2013|
|AuctioneerSuite-5.15.5383||Release||5.1.0||763,102||Dec 10, 2012|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.14.5335||Release||5.0.4||786,174||Aug 31, 2012|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.13.5258||Release||4.3.0||1,341,385||Jan 1, 2012|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.12.5198||Release||4.2.0||1,729,353||Jul 9, 2011|
|AuctioneerSuite 5.11.5146||Release||4.1.0||724,543||May 10, 2011|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.9.4961||Release||4.0.1||1,653,515||Oct 21, 2010|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.8.4723||Release||3.3.3||554,886||May 4, 2010|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.8.4723||Release||3.3.3||5,673||May 3, 2010|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.7.4568||Release||3.3.0||580,814||Dec 9, 2009|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.6.4424||Release||3.2.0||898,980||Aug 27, 2009|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.6.4399a||Beta||3.2.0||1,116||Aug 18, 2009|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.5.4293b||Release||3.1.0||113,829||Jun 2, 2009|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.5.4270a||Release||3.1.0||244||May 27, 2009|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.4.4157a||Release||3.1.0||120,993||Apr 15, 2009|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.3.4105||Release||3.0.9||10,678||Mar 2, 2009|
|5.2.4013c||Release||3.0.8||29,965||Jan 24, 2009|
|5.1.3715||Release||3.0.2||419||Oct 24, 2008|
|Suite 5.1.3662||Release||3.0.2||102||Oct 19, 2008|
|Auc Suite 5.1.3655||Release||3.0.2||128||Oct 19, 2008|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.1.3646||Release||3.0.2||80||Oct 18, 2008|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.1.3625||Release||3.0.2||115||Oct 17, 2008|
|5.1.3620||Release||3.0.2||92||Oct 16, 2008|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.1.3604||Release||3.0.2||108||Oct 14, 2008|
|Auctioneer S 5.1.3603||Release||3.0.2||112||Oct 14, 2008|
|Auctioneer 5.1.3601 Suite||Release||3.0.2||1,580||Oct 14, 2008|
|Auctioneer Suite 5.1.3598||Release||3.0.2||145||Oct 13, 2008|
|5.0.0 Full||Release||2.4.3||29,380||Oct 5, 2008|
|5.0.0.PRE.3471 FULL||Release||2.4.3||1,322||Sep 9, 2008|
|5.0.0.PRE.3342 FULL||Release||2.4.3||302||Aug 11, 2008|
|5.0.0.PRE.3340 FULL||Release||2.4.3||85||Aug 11, 2008|
|5.0.0.PRE.3312 FULL||Release||2.4.3||224||Aug 8, 2008|
|5.0.0.PRE.3262 FULL||Release||2.4.3||154||Jul 23, 2008|
|5.0.0.PRE.3240 FULL||Release||2.4.3||335||Jul 22, 2008|
|5.0.0.PRE.3164 FULL||Release||2.4.2||156||Jul 11, 2008|
|5.0.PRE.3117 FULL||Release||2.4.2||71||May 19, 2008|
|Auctioneer 5.0.PRE.3117 FULL||Release||2.4.2||236||May 19, 2008|
|5.0.0.PRE.3104 FULL||Release||2.4.0||167||May 9, 2008|
|5.0.0.PRE.3104 CLAS||Release||2.4.0||95||May 9, 2008|
|5.0.0.PRE.3049 FULL||Release||2.4.0||51||Apr 26, 2008|
|5.0.0.PRE.3049 CLAS||Release||2.4.0||52||Apr 26, 2008|
|5.0.0.PRE.3024 CLAS||Release||2.4.0||34||Apr 13, 2008|
|5.0.0.PRE.3024 FULL||Release||2.4.0||48||Apr 12, 2008|
|5.0.0.PRE.2995 CLAS||Release||2.4.0||101||Apr 1, 2008|
|5.0.0.PRE.2995 FULL||Release||2.4.0||1,070||Apr 1, 2008|
|5.0.0.PRE.2988 FULL||Release||2.4.0||49||Mar 29, 2008|
|5.0.0.PRE.2988 CLAS||Release||2.4.0||58||Mar 29, 2008|
|5.0.0.PRE.2966 CLAS||Release||2.4.0||63||Mar 27, 2008|
|5.0.0.PRE.2966 FULL||Release||2.4.0||87||Mar 27, 2008|
|5.0.0.PRE.2953 FULL||Release||2.4.0||112||Mar 25, 2008|
|5.0.0.PRE.2953 CLAS||Release||2.4.0||66||Mar 25, 2008|
|5.0.0.PRE.2887 Full||Release||2.3.3||244||Feb 29, 2008|
|5.0.0.PRE.2887 CLAS||Release||2.3.3||105||Feb 29, 2008|
|5.0.0.PRE.2662||Release||2.3.0||77||Dec 18, 2007|
|5.0.0.PRE.2616||Release||2.3.0||76||Dec 2, 2007|
|5.0.0.PRE.2603||Release||2.3.0||45||Nov 29, 2007|
|5.0.0.PRE.2574||Release||2.3.0||117||Nov 24, 2007|
|5.0.0.PRE.2544||Release||2.3.0||77||Nov 21, 2007|
|5.0.PRE.2505||Release||2.3.0||55||Nov 16, 2007|
|5.0.0-2497||Release||2.3.0||74||Nov 15, 2007|
|5.0.0-2487 Alpha||Release||2.3.0||198||Nov 15, 2007|
|5.0.0-2479 Preview||Release||2.3.0||80||Nov 14, 2007|
|5.0.0-2477||Release||2.3.0||61||Nov 14, 2007|
|5.0.0-2469||Release||2.3.0||138||Nov 14, 2007|
|5.0.0-2467||Release||2.3.0||96||Nov 13, 2007|
|4.0.5||Release||2.2.3||591||Oct 23, 2007|
|4.0.2||Release||2.1.1||196||Jun 14, 2007|
|4.0.1||Release||2.0.1||1,394||Apr 29, 2007|
|4.0.0||Release||2.0.1||734||Mar 20, 2007|
|3.9.0-1260 (Beta)||Beta||2.0.1||830||Dec 30, 2006|
|3.8.0||Release||1.12.0||10,766||Dec 30, 2006|
|3.4.1||Release||1.12.0||703||Oct 23, 2006|
|3.4.2||Release||1.12.0||1,525||Oct 23, 2006|