Be sure to allow beta versions in your Curse client or DL v8 via the link below.
It's recommended to remove the "AtlasLoot_Loader" folder or you get a warning on every Reload/Restart.
Also all settings get wiped when running the beta first time.
Keep in mind that v8 is in beta state and its possible that there are bugs and missing items (not all loottables are converted yet!).
If you find any bugs or have a future request feel free to contact us or write a ticket on curseforge (English or German).
If you want to help us translate AtlasLoot check:
What is still on our ToDo list for AtlasLoot v8:
- Add skill / source to crafting
- Add pre-WoD PvP
- Atlas Integration
- Search feature
- WishList feature
- Nightly Build/Alpha Version: SVN
What is Atlasloot
AtlasLoot Enhanced is an UI mod allowing for loot tables of bosses to be browsed whenever needed within the game.
- Dressing Room: Control-click items to show them in the Dressing Room.
- Price Preview: See the prices for token items like PvP rewards.
- Filter: Filter loot tables based on your class or set up your filter manually (NYI).
- Instance Loot: All instance loot from every Dungeon (Normal and Heroic) and Raid.
- Faction and PvP rewards.
- Collection Items: Armor Sets (Dungeon, Tier and Crafted), Mounts, Companians, Tabards, Legendary items and more.
- Season and World Events: Skettis, Abyssal Council, Ethereum Prison, Feast of Winter Veil, Hallow's End, Brewfest, etc.
- Wishlist (NYI): Alt-click on any item to add it to the wishlist, alt-clicking on an item in the wishlist deletes it. There are buttons added to the Atlas panel and the loot browser to open the wishlist.
- Partial Searching (NYI): Allows searching the whole AtlasLoot database for an item where you only know part of the name.
- Quicklooks (NYI): Bind up to ten loot tables to 'Quicklook' buttons, allowing you to jump to them with only one click.
- '/al' or '/atlasloot' by itself brings up the loot browser.
- '/atlasloot options' brings up the options menu.
- '/atlasloot reset' resets the last viewed loot table (fixes disconnects when opening AtlasLoot) and moves all draggable frames back to the middle of the screen.
- '/atlasloot mmb' toggles the minimap button on / off.
- '/atlasloot togglebg' toggles background pictures on / off.
- '/atlasloot wishlist' opens the Wishlist frame. (NYI)
If you have anything to tell us, whether you get an error message when starting WoW, want a certain feature to be integrated in the mod or just want to thank us for our great mod please go to our forum: atlasloot.net
- Authors: Lag & Proteyer
- Contributors: Dynaletik, Valixx, Celellach, TrAsHeR, maqjav, Arith, StingerSoft
- Former Authors: Daviesh, Hegarol
AtlasLoot was originally created by Pernicius as a plugin for Atlas and contained a handful of raid loot tables to browse. Unfortunately, Pernicius was unable to maintain the mod, so Daviesh took over and renamed it to AtlasLoot Enhanced to provide a distinction between the two versions. Since that time, AtlasLoot has grown to cover every loot table for every boss, every item set, PvP Items and items for every reputation faction. In January 2010 Hegarol took over the project from Daviesh. Finally, in 2014/2015 Lag & Dynaletik completely rewrote the entire addon for AtlasLoot v8.
Too many to list now, but they include Asurn, Dan, Diablohu, K2hyun, KKram, Pownas, Sohonmr2, Telic, 560889223 and probably more we have missed.
v8.01.09 (Jan. 11, 2016)
- added ACs to 'Trial of Valor'
- migrate minimap button to use LibDBIcon
- added slash command description to localization table;
v8.01.08 (Dec. 23, 2016)
- added ACs to 'The Nighthold'
- added ACs to 'The Emerald Nightmare'
- added AC 'Unleashed Monstrosities' to 'Broken Isles'
- fixed 'Dragons of Nightmare' LFR loot
v8.01.07 (Dec. 08, 2016)
- added "The First Satyr's Spaulders" to the loot of Xavius
- added LFR to Trial of Valor
- updated QuickLootFrame with Legion raids
- fixed some mounts' displaying issue
- added class hall items
- fixed armor type's localization
- added class color
- enhanced localization automation also added itIT
- added artifact weapons to Collections
- update external repositories' URL due to curseforge's migration
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|v8.01.09||Release||7.1.5||139,162||Jan 11, 2017|
|v8.01.09beta3||Beta||7.1.0||3,056||Jan 10, 2017|
|v8.01.09beta1||Beta||7.1.0||17||Jan 10, 2017|
|v8.01.06||Release||7.1.0||920,510||Oct 27, 2016|
|v8.01.06-nolib||Release||7.1.0||10,275||Oct 27, 2016|
|v8.01.05-nolib||Release||7.1.0||1,900||Oct 26, 2016|
|v8.01.04-nolib||Release||7.0.3||6,021||Sep 21, 2016|
|v8.01.03beta1-nolib||Beta||7.0.3||273||Sep 14, 2016|
|v8.01.02-nolib||Release||7.0.3||2,123||Sep 13, 2016|
|v8.01.01-nolib||Release||7.0.3||2,886||Aug 29, 2016|
|v8.01.00-nolib||Release||7.0.3||2,502||Jul 24, 2016|
|v8.00.72||Release||6.2.3||1,263,148||Jan 24, 2016|
|v8.00.72-nolib||Release||6.2.3||3,046||Jan 24, 2016|
|v8.00.71-nolib||Release||6.2.3||655||Jan 15, 2016|
|v8.00.70-nolib||Release||6.2.3||684||Jan 6, 2016|
|v8.00.60-nolib||Release||6.2.3||1,596||Nov 19, 2015|
|v8.00.52-nolib||Release||6.2.2||908||Nov 7, 2015|
|v8.00.51-nolib||Release||6.2.2||1,326||Oct 1, 2015|
|v8.00.50-nolib||Release||6.2.2||858||Sep 19, 2015|
|v8.00.40-nolib||Release||6.2.0||2,024||Jul 18, 2015|
|v8.00.30-nolib||Release||6.2.0||1,606||Jun 25, 2015|
|v8.00.20-nolib||Release||6.2.0||814||Jun 24, 2015|
|v8.00.10-nolib||Release||6.2.0||492||Jun 23, 2015|
|v8.00.00-nolib||Release||6.1.0||1,679||May 21, 2015|
|v8.00.00beta8_2-nolib||Beta||6.1.0||288||May 16, 2015|
|v8.00.00beta8_1-nolib||Beta||6.1.0||208||May 14, 2015|
|v8.00.00beta8-nolib||Beta||6.1.0||1,511||Feb 28, 2015|
|v8.00.00beta7-nolib||Beta||6.0.3||1,180||Jan 11, 2015|
|v8.00.00beta6-nolib||Beta||6.0.3||657||Dec 28, 2014|
|v8.00.00beta5-nolib||Beta||6.0.3||548||Dec 20, 2014|
|v8.00.00beta4||Beta||6.0.3||70,123||Dec 16, 2014|
|v8.00.00beta4-nolib||Beta||6.0.3||416||Dec 16, 2014|
|v8.00.00beta3-nolib||Beta||6.0.3||1,226||Nov 11, 2014|
|v8.00.00beta2-nolib||Beta||6.0.3||386||Nov 4, 2014|
|v7.07.03||Release||5.4.8||3,104,884||May 25, 2014|
|v7.07.03-nolib||Release||5.4.8||8,296||May 25, 2014|
|v7.07.02||Release||5.4.2||953,926||Feb 27, 2014|
|v7.07.02-nolib||Release||5.4.2||3,584||Feb 27, 2014|
|v7.07.01||Release||5.4.0||1,626,151||Sep 21, 2013|
|v7.07.01-nolib||Release||5.4.0||5,867||Sep 21, 2013|
|v7.07.00-nolib||Release||5.4.0||2,695||Sep 10, 2013|
|v7.06.00||Release||5.3.0||1,109,630||May 22, 2013|
|v7.06.00-nolib||Release||5.3.0||5,069||May 22, 2013|
|v7.05.03||Release||5.2.0||756,110||Apr 3, 2013|
|v7.05.03-nolib||Release||5.2.0||3,894||Apr 3, 2013|
|v7.05.02-nolib||Release||5.2.0||3,409||Mar 12, 2013|
|v7.05.01-nolib||Release||5.2.0||45||Mar 12, 2013|
|v7.05.00-nolib||Release||5.2.0||2,840||Mar 5, 2013|
|v7.04.02||Release||5.1.0||708,126||Jan 25, 2013|
|v7.04.02-nolib||Release||5.1.0||3,959||Jan 25, 2013|