Adds a filterable lists of world quests and their rewards to quest log on the world map. So you can easily browse through all the world quests available to you.
- Emissary Quests - Only show world quests that are a criteria for a current emissary quest. Can right click this filter to select only a specific emissary quest.
- Time Remaining - Shows world quests that have less then 6 hours remaining (duration configurable in options panel).
- Artifact Power - Shows world quests that reward an item that increases Artifact Power.
- Loot - Shows world quests that reward an equipable item. Can right click this filter to have it show items that are an item level upgrade over your currently equipped item.
- Order Resources - Shows world quests that reward Order Resources.
- Gold - Shows world quests that reward Gold.
- Items - Shows world quests that reward non-equipable items, ex: Blood of Sargeras.
- Faction - Shows world quests that reward reputation with that Faction. Doesn't show world quest that don't provide reputation at your current standing. Disabled by default.
- PvP - Shows world quests for PvP. Disabled by default.
- Professions - Shows world quests for professions. Disabled by default.
- Pet Battles - Shows world quests for pet battles. Disabled by default.
Multiple filters can be selected by shift clicking on them. When multiple are selected a world quest has to only match one of the filters.
The configuration panel can be accessed in the Interface settings, or by the command /awq.
- Display at the top of the Quest Log - Toggle if the world quest list is displayed above or below regular quests in the quest log
- Only show World Quests for the current zone - If toggled will only display world quests for the current zone, instead of all world quests.
- Show World Quests on every map - If toggled will show all world quests on maps outside of the Broken Isles.
- Show World Quest POI icons on the Broken Isles map - If toggled will show world quest icons on the Broken Isles map.
- Hide filtered World Quest POI icons on the world map - If toggled will hide world quests icons on the world map for quests that are filtered out.
- Hide untracked World Quest POI icons on the world map - If toggled will only show world quests icons on the world map for quests that are tracked.
- Always show hovered World Quest POI icon - If toggled it will show the world quest icon for world quests hovered in the list while Broken Isles map or while hidden by one of the previous options.
- Show only upgrades for Loot filter - If toggled the loot filter will by default only show upgrades, can still right click filter to show all items.
- Time Remaining Filter Duration - Maximum duration for world quests to show with the time remaining filter.
- Sort Method - Sort World Quests by this criteria.
- Enabled Filters - Controls which filters are displayed on the quest list.
- Per-character configuration - Wehn enabled the settings while be used for only this character.
* Added Nethershard filter.
* Update for Faction filter reputation.
* Support for display Artifact Power amounts over 1 million.
* Added support for Raid World Quest type.
* Adjusted display of Legionfall War Supplies rewards.
* Added Armies of Legionfall to faction filter.
* Bugfix for Legionfall War Supplies filter.
* Update for 7.2.
* Added Legionfall War Supplies Filter.
* Added a new filter for showing Dungeon World Quests.
* Tooltips for World Quests with over 1 day time left now show more precise time left.
* If "DropDownMenu" library is present it will be used over builtin dropdown menus, so to not cause taint.
* Shift-clicking on a World Quest with chatbox open now links the World Quest
* Faction filter now shows world quests for factions you have reputation capped
* Added filter for rare world quests
* Added deDE localization
* Fixed bug with an error displaying on the Trial of Valor map in certain situations
* Additional changes to showing tracked world quests on flight map
* Added some tweaks to make default UI showing tracked world quests on flight map more reliable
* Removing show tracked world quests on flight map since it is provided by the default UI
* Fixed position bug with display Angry World Quests at bottom of quest list in 7.1
* ToC update for 7.1
* Emissary Quests that are completed but waiting to be turned in are now removed from the filter
* Updated locales
* Added showing tracked world quests on the Flight Map panel, can be disabled in the options
* Bug fix for when quest has multiple rewards
* Bug fix for French locale
* Removed using order hall adavancement to complete quests, seems to be protected function
* Bug fixes with French locale
* Updated Korean localization
* Fixed bug with displaying Artifact Power amounts while Colorblind mode was enabled
* Added a filter for showing tracked quests and quests by zone. They are disabled by default, and can be enabled in the config panel (/awq)
* Added option for Loot (Upgrades) filter to show items with a certain ilvl range instead of always higher ilvl only
* Bug fix for last release
* Added new button in filter row to change the sort method. It is disabled by default, and can be enabled in the config panel (/awq)
* Added a new sort method by rewards
* Some bugfixes for rewards display
* Small bugfix from last release
* When more then 7 filters are displayed the filters are moved to a new row to not overlap with the header text
* Changed Faction filter to remember last selection, can change selection by right-clicking on it
* A few small fixes and improvements
* Updated localizations
* Changed behavior slightly when Emissary filter was selected in addition to others
* Now checks world quests to show from Eye of Azshara and Broken Shore zones
* Added an option to enable per-character configuration
* Added Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) and Russian localizations
* Added PvP, Profession, and Pet Battles filter. These are disabled by default, and can be enabled in the config panel (/awq)
* Active filters are now not saved across reloads. So won't have an active filter from last session you forget about
* Faction filter now also works for World Quests that reward two reputations
* Added new Faction filter. It is disabled by default due to space concerns, can enable it config panel (/awq)
* Added Korean localization, courtesy of next96
* Added Spanish localization, courtesy of MrUrkaz
* Fixed bug with sorting World Quests by Time Left
* Fixed "Show World Quests on every map" from not functioning in certain zones
* Shows a question mark icon next to quests in progress
* Fixed bug with sorting by faction
* Added configuration option to sort World Quests by different values. Name, Time Remaining
* Show profession world quest icon
* Changed rounding behavior of AP rewards.
* Small bug fixes.
* Added support for completing World Quests by spell on quest list entries.
* Slight behavior change for show hovered POI icons.
* Small bug fixes.
* Bug fixes.
* Added option to show all World Quest POI icons on the Broken Isles map.
* Small bug fixes.
* Small bug fixes.
* Bug fix for "Hide untracked World Quest POI icons"
* Small bug fixes.
* Added option for Loot Filter to only show upgrades by default.
* Loot Upgrades filter now checks Artifact Relics for upgrades.
* Added ability to filter to only Loot Upgrades, can access it by right clicking the Loot filter.
* Specific Emissary Quest filter is reset when it is unselected.
* Added ability to filter only certain Emissary Quests. Right click on the Emissary filter to get a dropdown to select one.
-- You now need to shift click on filters to select multiple ones.
* Added option to show all World Quests on every map.
* Added option to disable certain filters.
* Small bug fixes.
* Added option to adjust the duration for the low time remaining filter.
* Added option to hide filtered World Quest POI icons on the world map.
* Added new option to show hovered World Quest POI icon on the Broken Isles continent map.
* Added a new filter for quests with low time remaining. 6 hours currently, will add a config option later.
* Added an icon that displays when quests are low on time. 75 minutes currently, matching the default UI.
* Change tracking interactions to match quest log/map icons.
* Added setting to hide World Quest map POI icons.
* Added filters.
* Added some config options, in addon panel or bring up with /awq.
* Misc changes.
* Initial release.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|v0.17.6||Release||7.2.0||17,397||Apr 27, 2017|
|v0.17.4a||Release||7.2.0||39,112||Apr 7, 2017|
|v0.17.4||Release||7.2.0||224||Apr 7, 2017|
|v0.17.3||Release||7.2.0||35,531||Mar 30, 2017|
|v0.17.2||Release||7.2.0||24,872||Mar 28, 2017|
|v0.17.1||Release||7.2.0||8,413||Mar 28, 2017|
|v0.17.0||Release||7.2.0||6,015||Mar 28, 2017|
|v0.16.4||Release||7.1.5||40,539||Feb 25, 2017|
|v0.16.3||Release||7.1.0||59,782||Dec 23, 2016|
|v0.16.2||Release||7.1.0||12,611||Dec 22, 2016|
|v0.16.1||Release||7.1.0||26,761||Dec 16, 2016|
|v0.16.0||Release||7.1.0||37,860||Nov 30, 2016|
|v0.15.8||Release||7.1.0||43,089||Nov 12, 2016|
|v0.15.7||Release||7.1.0||22,925||Nov 10, 2016|
|v0.15.5||Release||7.1.0||25,587||Oct 31, 2016|
|v0.15.4||Release||7.1.0||4,670||Oct 31, 2016|
|v0.15.3||Release||7.1.0||37,330||Oct 27, 2016|
|v0.15.2||Release||7.1.0||38,733||Oct 25, 2016|
|v0.15.1||Release||7.0.3||28,240||Oct 21, 2016|
|v0.15.0||Release||7.0.3||39,924||Oct 10, 2016|
|v0.14.0||Release||7.0.3||37,806||Oct 3, 2016|
|v0.13.6||Release||7.0.3||21,175||Oct 1, 2016|
|v0.13.5||Release||7.0.3||14,068||Sep 29, 2016|
|v0.13.4||Release||7.0.3||1,230||Sep 29, 2016|
|v0.13.3||Release||7.0.3||16,565||Sep 26, 2016|
|v0.13.2||Release||7.0.3||12,376||Sep 24, 2016|
|v0.13.1||Release||7.0.3||11,059||Sep 23, 2016|
|v0.13.0||Release||7.0.3||13,565||Sep 21, 2016|
|v0.12.2||Release||7.0.3||18,178||Sep 16, 2016|
|v0.12.1||Release||7.0.3||1,854||Sep 16, 2016|
|v0.12.0||Release||7.0.3||5,449||Sep 15, 2016|
|v0.11.4||Release||7.0.3||7,005||Sep 15, 2016|
|v0.11.3||Release||7.0.3||5,670||Sep 14, 2016|
|v0.11.2||Release||7.0.3||1,756||Sep 14, 2016|
|v0.11.1||Release||7.0.3||10,824||Sep 12, 2016|
|v0.11.0||Release||7.0.3||3,630||Sep 12, 2016|
|v0.10.0||Release||7.0.3||8,024||Sep 11, 2016|
|v0.9.3||Release||7.0.3||6,552||Sep 10, 2016|
|v0.9.2||Release||7.0.3||27||Sep 10, 2016|
|v0.9.1||Release||7.0.3||540||Sep 10, 2016|
|v0.9.0||Release||7.0.3||45||Sep 10, 2016|
|v0.8.1||Release||7.0.3||3,583||Sep 10, 2016|
|v0.8.0||Release||7.0.3||4,979||Sep 9, 2016|
|v0.7.3||Release||7.0.3||8,845||Sep 8, 2016|
|v0.7.2||Release||7.0.3||8,875||Sep 6, 2016|
|v0.7.1||Release||7.0.3||6,707||Sep 3, 2016|
|v0.7.0||Release||7.0.3||2,889||Sep 2, 2016|
|v0.6.4||Release||7.0.3||3,753||Aug 31, 2016|
|v0.6.3||Release||7.0.3||1,467||Aug 29, 2016|
|v0.6.2||Release||7.0.3||1,026||Aug 27, 2016|
|v0.6.1||Release||7.0.3||686||Aug 26, 2016|
|v0.6.0||Release||7.0.3||556||Aug 25, 2016|
|v0.5.5||Release||7.0.3||1,025||Aug 12, 2016|
|v0.5.4||Release||7.0.3||30||Aug 12, 2016|
|v0.5.3||Release||7.0.3||750||Aug 5, 2016|
|v0.5.2||Release||7.0.3||833||Jul 24, 2016|
|v0.5.1||Release||7.0.3||464||Jul 23, 2016|
|v0.5.0||Release||7.0.3||237||Jul 23, 2016|
|v0.4.2||Release||7.0.3||428||Jul 22, 2016|
|v0.4.1||Release||7.0.3||35||Jul 22, 2016|
|v0.3.1||Release||7.0.3||393||Jul 21, 2016|
|v0.3.0||Release||7.0.3||82||Jul 21, 2016|
|v0.2.1b||Beta||7.0.3||514||Jul 20, 2016|
|v0.2.0b||Beta||7.0.3||274||Jul 20, 2016|
|v0.1.0b||Beta||7.0.3||297||Jul 20, 2016|