Pet Auto Craft
Pet Auto Craft(PAC) automates the process of selecting/equipping tools, choosing a crafting level, and starting the craft. When you are finished with a stack of tools, PAC will harvest the items and then find the next tool stack and repeat the process. If you are crafting at a vendor, then PAC will sell the Mysterious Item and buy more tools. If you were crafting when you logged out or Reloaded your UI, PAC will continue the crafting when you log back in.
Many of you will say that using this addon is considered botting and might even be upset with me for making it. I believe that the ingame pet craft feature is already botting and that this addon just runs with it. At the very core, this addon just requips tools from your bag as you finish a stack. It is a simple pickup item and place in the craft slot. This is all it takes to set yourself up to craft a bag full of tools. Runewaker should be to blame, for making such an abusable system. If you plan to use this addon, be smart about it so you don't get yourself banned. This means don't place 50 alts around a single pet vendor, place them inside of miller's farm where others do not need to see them.
I will not be held accountable if you get yourself banned for using this addon.
Some of these terms can be a little confusing so I will spell them out here
- Craft Type or Skill Type
- This is referring to Mining, Woodcutting, Herbalism
- Skill Level
- Your Pet's current Skill Level and the percent until next level up. (Note: the client uses the number 2.6534687 as your skill and then writes it out as Level 2 with 65.35% to level)
- Craft Level
- this is the Skill Level require for a chosen craft (ie: Bitterleaf is a Craft Level 14 craft)
- Product(s) or Item(s)
- These are the items that you actually produced
- Possible Products
- These are the possible items that you can produce
- Open/Close by right clicking on the ingame Pet Menu button, using addonmanager, or /pac
- Adds a colored border around the Pet Menu button that lets you know if a pet is crafting
- Automates buying/equipping of tools, harvesting items, starting/stopping of crafting and the ability to auto switch levels to best available
- Select which pet will craft, which tools to use, which tools to buy, which craft lvl to do or set it to auto craft highest lvl
- Get everything crafting with just one click
- If crafting before logging off or Reloading UI, PAC will continue crafting when you get back into the game
- Casting and Total timers lets you see how long til the current tool is done and when you will be completely out of usable tools(determined by the options)
- Automatically Sell all Mysterious Items if you are crafting at a vendor
- Combined the Possible Product and Items sections into the same section. Seemed like a waste of space, so now the Possible Products will have a count for the amount of that item is available to be harvested.
- Crafting options are saved uniquely per character
- Support for Advanced AuctionHouse price history tooltip
- Skill levels seem to only have available updates after the skill has gone up to the next full percent point(ie if at 50.15% to level then the number will not update until your skill is at least 51%). This means that it will take 2 full point increases before the repeat counter will get an accurate calculation.
- Harvested items do not go into the bag queue, this means that they get dumped straight into your bag very poorly and will sometimes not stack onto current stacks. this limitation is apart of a number of game features including the trade window.
- Craft options are only accessible when the tool for that type is equipped.This means that the options will not all be there at first. To get around this, PAC saves all the craft options in the saved variables. You will need to equip one of each tool to populate all the craft options, these will get updated automatically if new options become available.
- setup localization: PAC works for all languages, it is just not localized yet
- add a manually mode for those that just want the click reduction without the automation
- do more data mining to verify that the 50/45/5% is accurate for all craft levels at all craft levels
- make a time until skill level up that is determined via the repeats counter
- consider consolidating all the options into one options button and reduce the size of the window
- allow the selection of a craft level higher then your skill level. This mode would auto do highest available until your skill level caught up
- compact mode
==v1.5.0 - 28 Nov 2011==
* Added support for lvl 61 common mats
==v1.4.1 - 21 Mar 2011==
* fixed crashing due to swapping between characters that was cause by using previous characters settings
==v1.4.0 - 17 Jan 2011==
* reworked the Repeat counter code. PAC now saves xp per craft data for future use.
* Added a start/stop button to the craft queue frame that will force all items in the queue to 9999 and start the queue. It will also restart the queue every min if stopped along with adjusting the quantity back to 9999. This will allow you to do pet crafting at a crafting station and refine mats as you get them in all automatically.
* Added a manual harvest button that doesn't require stopping to use. Also made the default harvest button function this way aswell.
* Harvesting will now only happen under the following circumstances.
** Starting a different craft then the previous one
** When the Mysterious Items count reaches 999
** When the Middle Product item reaches a selectable amount
** When you click the manual harvest button
** Loading/Reloading UI will harvest if the product does not contain atleast one of each product. This is needed to verify that you are doing the same craft.
* Added a button on the vendors to Buy a set of tools as configured in PAC.
==v1.3.1 - 11 Jan 2011==
* >.< seems i had broken the auto resuming of pet crafting when I fixed the 'pet not found' crashes. It will now work again.
==v1.3.0. - 11 Jan 2011==
* ZOMG i did it again, seems 1.2.1 is an invalid number >.<
==v1.2.1 - 10 Jan 2011==
* First version of 1.2 didn't have the sell code fully in place so i fixed it and reuploaded the files. Bad on me for not testing my code first. Fixed the bug with auto selling mats. -reported by Xadavus
* The tools will now get displayed if you had a stack still remaining at login. forgot to refresh that info at the beginning
==v1.2.0 - 10 Jan 2011==
* Fixed the crash on startup bug that was caused by not having a pet in the first slot.
* PAC will now wait 10 seconds for an item to clear from the cursor when trying to eqip a new tool, after which, PAC will clear the item itself.
* Added a sell mats option to choose which mats you want to be auto vendored
* In the buy tools option, it is now possible to click on the tool to toggle between 0 and 1 stacks as an alternative to selecting the stack amount.
* Refined the Buy Tools checkbox system to actively reflect your current changes.
* Full proofing should be finished (merging your crafter while PAC is open might cause a crash, please close PAC during all mergers)
==v1.1.0 - 3 Jan 2011==
* Changed the tool and product sections into icons instead of text
* Changed the buy tools to only display vendor items
* Changed the buy tools from true or false to number of stacks. This will allow you to keep a set ratio for crafting needs
* Added support for Advanced AuctionHouse's PriceTooltip
* Added map icons to mark the locations of all the Pet Vendors
* Reduced slightly the overall size of the frame
* Fixed a few bugs and made it a bit more fool proof
==v1.0.0 - 28 Dec 2010==
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|v1.5.0||Release||18.104.22.1680||77,286||Nov 29, 2011|
|v1.4.1||Release||3.0.9||26,656||Mar 20, 2011|
|v1.4.0||Release||3.0.2||9,366||Jan 17, 2011|
|v1.3.1||Release||3.0.2||7,950||Jan 11, 2011|
|v1.3||Release||3.0.2||597||Jan 10, 2011|
|v1.2.1||Release||3.0.2||253||Jan 10, 2011|
|v1.2||Release||3.0.2||640||Jan 10, 2011|
|v1.1||Release||3.0.2||2,441||Jan 3, 2011|
|v1.0||Beta||3.0.2||268||Dec 28, 2010|