AutoCount automatically displays the last few items received, in order as they appear in chat and the number you currently have in your inventory, optionally filtered by item type.
To enable/disable AutoCount use slash command: /AutoCount
Or use: AddonManager
- Choose length of list
- Pin selected items to top of list
- Custom font color and size
- Background transparency level
- Filter by item type. eg Equipment, Quest Items, Mats, etc
- Ability to have localized versions
(Currently English and German Supported)
Credit goes to:
ItemCounts as the inspiration for this addon.
McBen for his expertise, experience, advice and support.
Please use the ticket system on curseforge for bug reports.
- When filter selection changes, list now changes
- When count of items in list become 0 they are removed from list.
- The remembered item list is now 5 more than the max number displayed.
- Major revamp to item filter, should work much better now.
- When filter selection changes, list should change.
- When count of items in list become 0 they should be removed from list.
- Changed pin textures to actual pins (thumb tacks)
- Renamed "Gear" to "Equipment"
- Lines no longer extend out of frame
- Initial stable release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|1.4||Release||3.0.2||2,729||Aug 29, 2010|
|1.4-nolib||Release||3.0.2||59||Aug 29, 2010|
|1.3||Release||188.8.131.525||246||Jun 14, 2010|
|1.3-nolib||Release||184.108.40.2065||18||Jun 14, 2010|
|v1.2||Release||220.127.116.112||433||Dec 8, 2009|
|v1.2-nolib||Release||18.104.22.1682||19||Dec 8, 2009|
|v1.01||Release||22.214.171.1242||266||Nov 24, 2009|