Auction house addon for RIFT
Work in progress
- Auto splitting of item stacks
- Auto posting
- Undercut on right click
- Posting queue management
Own auctions tracking features:
- Tracks all your characters' auctions
- Shows competition for your auctions
- Fast auction cancel
Use /bah or /bananah to show the window.
More features will come soon!
- Updated artifact categories
- Updated to RIFT 2.7
- Fixed typo that caused scans to fail when transcendent items were found
- Added artifact categories
- Updated to RIFT 2.6
- Fixed bug that cancelled pricing for unknown categories
- Added "Dream weaver" category
- Updated to RIFT 2.5
- Added auction count per character indicator at the bottom left corner
- Updated to RIFT 2.4
- Partially updated to the new event model
- Fixed some dimension item categories
- Fixed bug for items without category
- Added rarity filter to the Resell searcher
- Updated to RIFT 2.3
- Fixed item categories (Crafting > Materials > Hide renamed to Crafting > Materials > Butchering)
- New Search Tab:
+ Search auctions matching your search criteria both online and offline.
+ Provides several searchers in addition to the Basic one, which emulates the native AH behavior. Check LibPGCEx for more info on adding custom searchers.
+ Allows saving search parameters to reuse later.
- Post Tab:
+ Added Category filter to the item list.
+ Reorganized layout.
+ The "Number of auctions" slider behavior has been changed to allow more expressiveness when setting up Autoposting.
+ Added "Reset" button that resets posting parameters to those configured for the item's category.
- Posting Queue:
+ Moved out of the Post tab, to the bottom right corner of the addon window, available from any tab.
+ Now shares the same posting parameters than "normal" posting.
+ Items with Auto posting enabled will show their new lightning icon in full color, those with Auto posting disabled show the lightning icon grayed out.
+ The lightning icon on the Post tab allows to toggle Autoposting on/off with the currently introduced posting parameters.
+ The lightning icon on the Item List allows to toggle Autoposting on/off with the default posting parameters for the item's category (as if you had pressed the Reset button before enabling autoposting).
+ Autoposting will be deactivated upon item selection if the reference price isn't available.
+ Autoposting will be deactivated if any parameter is changed in the Post Tab, or when pressing the Reset button.
- Config tab:
+ Many changes and additions for the new features.
+ Added Prices section which allows tuning pricings for each item category independently.
+ Added poweful Price model editor in the Prices section.
- Integration with other AddOns:
+ ImhoBags: Right clicking on items can now interact with the Search, Post and Selling tabs. Care: if you're on other tab or the BananAH window is closed, the item will be used as usual.
+ Docker: If Docker is installed, the MiniMap button will be added to it.
- Updated to RIFT 2.1
- Externalized Auction DB to LibPGC.
- Externalized item price calculations to LibPGCEx.
- Externalized GUI library to Yague.
- Fixed all known bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Updated to Rift 1.9
- Updated to Rift 1.8
- Background scanner changes:
+ Scanning speed improved
+ The background scanner can be temporarily disabled now
+ Expiration times are estimated more accurately
- Post Tab changes:
+ Added extra info on the auction being posted
+ Added new pricing models & price matchers
+ Added score column that compares auction prices with the reference prices
+ Auctions are color coded by score
- New Auctions Tab:
+ Keeps track of all your characters' auctions
+ Shows competition for your posted auctions
+ The auction list is filterable to help you locate your auctions without having to scroll hundreds of pages
+ Faster auction cancelling functionality than the native AH window
- Other minor changes & features:
+ Added option to close the addon window when the native auction window is closed
+ Added status bar: Scan results & error messages are shown in the status bar now, instead of being dumped to the chat
+ The 'Hide item' filter has been improved: Now you can also hide items only for some characters
+ Items shown in the Post tab can be filtered by rarity now
+ The 'Post' button now has a 0.5 cooldown to prevent accidental posting
+ Posting & Autoposting configs are saved per character now
+ The "Buy < Vendor" warning now takes into account the 5% auction house fee
+ The Posting queue now displays the number of tasks queued
+ Expiration times are shown as time remaining now
+ New option to select the order in which the price matchers are applied
+ Undercutting and other features consider auctions posted by your other characters as own
- Fixed a lot of bugs
- Documentation is no longer included in the addon package. Check our website instead: http://www.bananah.net
- Reduced the auction database size so it doesn't get truncated
- Speeded up the background auction scanner
- Added addon documentation by LunaEclipse
- Added item filtering functionality to the items panel.
- Improved the posting fields and added an option to bind bid & buyout prices.
- Added basic and statistical pricing models (User defined, Vendor, Average, Standard deviation, Median and Trimmed mean).
- Added price matchers (Self matcher and Competition undercut matcher)
- Added auto posting (aka. batch posting)
- Added "undercut on right click" to the auction panel.
- Added posting queue management functionality.
- Added (optional) map icon and configuration tab.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Fixed some critical bugs
- Added German translation by chii
- Fixed error with some crafting materials
- Fixed error when the bags were empty
- Added Russian translation by Aybolitus
- Added localization support
- The addon window will be displayed above the native AH window if opened after it
- Bid & Buyout prices are no longer linked by default
- First release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|0.4.17||Release||2.5||32,337||May 12, 2014|
|BananAH 0.4.16||Release||2.5||8,628||Apr 2, 2014|
|0.4.15||Release||2.5||8,969||Feb 18, 2014|
|0.4.14||Release||2.4||18,930||Oct 24, 2013|
|0.4.13||Release||2.4||6,730||Sep 28, 2013|
|0.4.10||Release||2.3||18,608||Jun 25, 2013|
|0.4.9||Release||2.3||5,189||Jun 16, 2013|
|0.4.5||Release||2.0||9,198||Feb 17, 2013|
|0.4.4 RC5||Beta||2.0||398||Feb 10, 2013|
|0.4.4 RC4||Beta||2.0||505||Jan 10, 2013|
|0.4.4 RC3||Beta||2.0||434||Nov 29, 2012|
|0.4.4 RC2||Beta||2.0||262||Nov 16, 2012|
|0.4.4 RC1||Beta||1.9||280||Nov 1, 2012|
|0.3.1||Release||1.9||10,732||Jun 30, 2012|
|0.3.0||Release||1.8||2,860||May 18, 2012|
|0.2.2||Release||1.7||2,247||Mar 31, 2012|
|0.2.1||Release||1.7||504||Mar 25, 2012|
|0.2.0||Release||1.7||419||Mar 20, 2012|
|BananAH||Beta||1.7||274||Mar 17, 2012|
|BananAH||Beta||1.7||383||Mar 11, 2012|
|BananAH||Beta||1.7||348||Mar 9, 2012|
|BananAH||Beta||1.7||87||Mar 8, 2012|
|BananAH||Beta||1.7||29||Mar 2, 2012|